剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
我会不惜一切代价保护你的
All of us?
我们全家
Give your name to the scribe.
在抄写员那里报名
The sum of your contribution will be written beside your name.
你献款的数额将会被记录在你名字的旁边
We're helping to free the Lady Aethelflaed.
为了救回埃塞尔弗莱德小姐我们必须出力
I've got nothing to give, I've got a family.
我真的一文钱都没有,我还有一大家子人要吃饭呢
Any man or woman found to be hiding the value of their wealth
任何敢于隐瞒自己财产的人
shall be punished.
都将受到惩罚
All must pay their share.
每个人都必须出力
You have the gratitude of the King, and of God.
陛下和上帝,会感谢你们的
Name?
名字?
Dorridge.
多里奇
Lord?
陛下
News, Lord.
有新消息,陛下
Speak.
说吧
Say to the King exactly what you said to me. Exactly.
把你对我说的话一字不差地告诉陛下
Lord, this man is from Canterbury.
陛下,此人来自凯特伯雷
The Northmen at Beamfleot are now crossing the river and
本弗利特的诺斯人现在已经渡过河
raiding directly into Wessex.
直逼韦塞克斯了
They have taken my wife and daughters, Lord.
他们把我的妻女都抓走了,陛下
The youngest is just eight years.
最小的只有八岁
While we do nothing, Lord, but gather half pennies from the poor.
然而此时此刻,陛下,除了搜刮穷♥人♥外,我们无所作为
Father, you will take this man away,
神父,你先把这个人带下去
feed him and give him rest at an inn.
带他到客栈吃饱喝足、好好休息
Lord.
陛下
Odda, what is it you want?
奥达,你到底想干什么?
Lord, he is just one man, but he has lost two brothers at Ethandun,
陛下,他虽只是一人,但他已有两个兄弟战死在爱丁顿
two daughters and a wife to the Northmen, and yet guards will
妻女三人被诺斯人抓走,然而士兵依然会
knock at his door and demand one third of the little he has,
叩开他家的门,要求一无所有的他献出三分之一的家财
all to help preserve the dignity of Wessex.
仅仅是为了保住韦塞克斯的尊严
This insolence is too much.
你真是放肆
Then in six months' time we shall ask for his life!
要不了六个月,我们会把他本人也逼死
What I want, Lord, is for good sense to prevail.
陛下,我想要的,就是顾全大局,求得胜利
By good sense, I presume you mean the death or humiliation of my
你所谓的“顾全大局”,就是要牺牲我的女儿
daughter and of the reputation of Wessex?
和韦塞克斯的尊严吧
Or we march, Lord, and we fight.
要不我们就发兵,陛下,开战
If we march they will kill her.
如果我们开战,她必死无疑
And she will be considered a martyr, for Wessex, Lord,
那她将成为韦塞克斯的殉道者,陛下
her dignity preserved!
她的尊严也会得以保存!
And you would still have the Prince, Edward, your line is intact!
您还有爱德华王子可以做继承人,您的谱系会绵延长存
Odda, what has saved you from outright banishment is that
奥达,你之所以没有被流放,就是因为
you chose your King over your own son.
你能为了你的国王而大义灭子
Lord, I chose Wessex over my son.
陛下,我是为了韦塞克斯而放弃逆子的
A traitor! You should at least consider doing the same!
他是叛国♥贼♥! 您也至少得有这样的觉悟!
What am I to do with you?
我该怎么处置你呢?
Your injury and your appetite for wine
你一身的伤病和嗜酒如命的恶习
have robbed us both of your worth.
已经让你变得昏聩无能
You no longer serve a purpose.
你已不堪重任
Then, with your permission, Lord,
那陛下,如蒙恩准
I shall return to my estate and my wife at Devonshire.
我请告老还乡,趁我的封地还在撒克逊人手中之季
Whilst it is still a Saxon estate.
回德文郡好好陪伴内子
That would be for the best.
这样最好
Should you be needed you will be sent for.
如有要事,我会派人通知你
They buy the very swords that will slay them.
他们亲手为毁灭自己的军队购置军备
Lord, good evening.
晚上好,陛下
I am a moth to the flame.
我是被这些赎金所吸引
Yes, it is becoming a significant amount.
没错,赎金的数目确实巨大
Significant is the word, Lord, in its size and its effect.
“巨大”这个词很贴切,陛下,不仅包括数目,还有影响
Your father... The King
你父亲... 是先王
He would have done the same.
他也会这么做
Pay such a ransom for his offspring, Lord? I doubt it.
为他的不肖子支付巨额赎金,陛下?我严重怀疑
I was a great disappointment to him...
对他来说,我根本不成器
which I regret.
对此我后悔不已
But if you were not such a disappointment, Aethelwold,
不过埃塞尔沃尔德,如果你不是如此得不成器
I may have had you killed.
我可能早就把你杀了
For the good of Wessex.
这是为了韦塞克斯的利益
Never doubt it, every decision I make is for my country.
永远不要怀疑,我做出的每个决定都是为了我的国家着想
Yes, Lord.
是的,陛下
I understand completely.
我完全理解
Lord Odda.
奥达大人
You will set tongues wagging, drinking with the peasants.
您和村夫在此酗酒,就不怕别人嚼舌头根子么
Let them wag if it please them.
爱嚼舌头根子就嚼
You asked me some days ago if I agree with the payment of
之前您问我是否同意支付
a ransom.
这笔赎金
I do not.
我并不同意
If I had an army to call upon, a fyrd to raise, I would prove it.
如果我有一支可征召的军队和民团,我会用实际行动证明
But I have not.
但我没有
I appear to have joined you, Lord.
看来咱们俩不谋而合了,大人
He's been there for part of the day and all of the night.
他从白天一直喝到了晚上
He's a good man and I worry that it will damage his reputation, Lord.
我担心这种事会损害他这样的好人的声誉,大人
If he can stand, it can only enhance his reputation.
如果他还没喝趴下,这只会提高他的声誉
Lord. May we join you?
大人,我们可以坐在您旁边吗?
Is he here still or has he already left?
他还在这儿,还是已经走了?
Aethelwold?
埃塞尔沃尔德呢?
Erm, no, he's long gone, Lord.
他早就走了,大人
Perhaps you've drank enough, Lord?
您喝得够多了,大人
It is entirely possible.
确实可能喝多了
Though the ale they brew here is weak upon the orders of Alfred.
虽然这酒的劲儿已经奉旨变弱了
You're joking, Lord.
您在说笑,大人
What, that's true?
什么,居然是真的?
It is, yes.
没错
It is so a man can work the next day,
为了能让大家可以安心劳作
and swords remain in scabbards.
刀枪入库,马放南山
But they must not.
但他们这样是不行的
Somebody needs a bed.
还是先好好睡一觉吧您
And you will stay with him?
你今晚留下来陪他?
And do what?
为什么要陪他?
If he needs to piss or spew up, you'll fetch him a bucket.
如果他想小解或者想吐,你负责给他端桶倒水
I have a plan, though it is likely I will die.
我有个计划,虽然可能会害我送命
What is this plan, Lord, tell me?
什么计划,大人,可以告诉我吗?
I will raise the Devonshire fyrd.
我要征召德文郡的民兵
Against the King's wishes, Lord? That is not something he would forgive.
大人您要违背陛下的旨意?这可是大逆之罪
Lord?!
大人?
He will go nowhere.
他哪儿都不能去
And you will go nowhere and you will say nothing about what you
你也哪儿都不能去,另外你刚才听到的话
have just heard. Yes, Lord.
一个字也不能说出去。 是的,大人
You mean, "No, Lord".
你应该说,“我一定不会说的,大人”
I... Do as I say.
我... 照做就是
So, what does it say?
那么,信上面怎么说?
Erik has enough oathmen to crew a ship.
埃里克的手下有足够的水手
Three nights before the first of the metal is to be delivered,
交付第一笔赎金的三天前夜里
we make our way down river to Beamfleot.
我们顺流而下,设法到达本弗利特
We kill the men that stand guard over the ships.
杀掉看守船只的护卫
Erik and Aethelflaed sail away. And Wessex is saved.
埃里克和埃塞尔弗莱德趁机乘船逃走,韦塞克斯就得救了
How many guards? Eight or ten, on the shore.
有多少守卫? 岸边大概有八到十个
That is all? Yes.
就这么一点? 没错
It's as simple as that?
就这么轻松?
Erik is in command, his men guard Aethelflaed,
埃里克是统帅,他的人会守着埃塞尔弗莱德
his ship is ready and waiting.
他的船只会准备就绪
It begins, it's simple. What happens is fate.
行动初始是很简单,后续发展就要看运气了
Well, why go by river and not horseback?
为什么要通过水路而不是陆路呢?
If we go with the tide it'll be faster, and to escape
顺潮而下会加快行动进程,撤退的时候
we row across river.
我们可以直接渡河
They will follow you.
他们会追上你的
They will follow Aethelflaed. She's the silver.
他们会追埃塞尔弗莱德,她可代表着赎金
Father Pyrlig?
皮耶利格神父?
Lord. You came from nowhere, like the devil himself.
大人,您不好这么一惊一乍吧
You're leaving us?
你要走了?
I am. I've invited myself to Devonshire with the Lord Odda.
我决定和奥达大人一起去德文郡
Looking forward to cooling my feet in the blue waters of the sea.
很期待让海水抚慰一下我的双脚呢
You're spying for Alfred.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表