剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
- At all times, you will remain unseen. - Yes, Lord.
从那个死人爬出坟墓
If the dead man rises,
到他重回坟墓,你都要一直盯紧
when he returns to his grave, you will keep watching.
如果他看到我怎么办,大人?
What if he sees me, Lord?
如果...如果他知道我就在附近怎么办?
What if... what if he knows that I'm near?
那就你拉裤子呗
Then you shit yourself.
你保持隐蔽,盯紧就行
You will remain unseen and keep watch.
遵命,大人
Yes, Lord.
有人来了,是群战士
There are men. Warriors.
我们是来见游吟诗人埃依拉夫的
We are here to see Eilaf, the Skald.
我们是受邀而来
We have an invitation.
谁是这里的头?
Who leads here?
你? - 是我
- You? - I do.
我是哈斯丁,而您是贝班堡的乌特雷德
I am Haesten, and you are Uhtred of Bebbanburg.
在约克城您救了我,大人
You spared me at Eoferwic, Lord.
欢迎您
You are expected and welcome.
你去方便吧
Go take a piss.
他是什么人? - 一个贼,大人
- Who is he? - A thief, Lord.
我是齐格弗里德之兄埃里克手下的人
I serve Erik, Sigefrid's brother.
他向您致以良好的祝愿
He sends you good wishes.
埃里克不在这里?
Erik is not here?
不在,如果可以的话
He is not, and if I had my way,
我也不想待在这里
I would not be here.
我的手下都很害怕
My men are afraid.
怕鬼么?
Of ghosts?
亲眼目睹过的人都不会忘记
It is not a sight you will forget.
我家大人希望通知您,此时此刻
My Lord wants you to know that by now
他正在本弗利特而不是法兰克
he will be at Beamfleot and not Frankia.
齐格弗里德也在?
With Sigefrid?
是的,还有他的舰队
And his brother and with the fleet.
他坚持要告诉您这些
He insisted you were told.
那本弗利特之后的下一个目标是哪儿?
And where to after Beamfleot?
我说不准
I can't say.
但我们希望您能在那儿加入我们
But it is hoped that you will join us there.
埃依拉夫正在休息,大人,为了今晚的事儿做准备
Eilaf is resting, Lord, in preparation for tonight.
您最好也休息下先
You may wish to do the same.
他们有支舰队,我好奇有多大的规模?
They have a fleet. How many, I wonder?
19艘船
19 ships.
加上已经在那儿的人,人数一定超过500了
That's more than 500 men, plus those already there.
还要加上没到的人。 - 那么,已经开始了
- And those who will come. - Then, it has started.
什么开始了?
What?
和平的终结
The end of the peace.
你靠得太近了,丫头
You stand too close, girl.
别让我再说第二遍
Do not make me speak to you again.
一旦完成大婚
Once the marriage is made,
你应该考虑优先解决埃塞尔雷德的问题
you should consider making Aethelred earn his privilege.
丹麦人的袭扰不能再被容忍♥,一次也不行
Skirmishes and raids from the Danes must not be tolerated, not one.
埃塞尔雷德有责任自己处理好此事
It should be made Aethelred's responsibility.
麦西亚的郡长们也应该出席韦塞克斯的贤人会议
And the Mercian Ealdormen should be invited to attend a Wessex Witan.
这是为了什么?
For the purpose of what?
为了让他们和麦西亚领主一同
For the purpose of bowing to the King
向国王陛下叩首
and watching the Lord of Mercia do the same.
我毫不怀疑埃塞尔雷德
I do not doubt for a moment that Aethelred
一直都希望将我取而代之
has dreamt, is dreaming, of overtaking me.
这样能提醒他自己的身份,挺好
It would be a simple reminder of his position.
打扰了,陛下
Excuse me, Lord.
奥达,进来吧
Odda. Come in, join us.
陛下,有件可大可小的事
Lord, it is about both something and nothing.
坐
Sit.
乌特雷德昨晚离开了温彻斯特
Uhtred has left Winchester, last night.
去哪儿了? - 尚不能确定
- And gone where? - We don't know for certain.
他现在的那个巫婆呢? - 是他夫人,亲爱的
- And what of his current witch? - His wife, dear.
他夫人吉赛拉还待在温彻斯特
The lady Gisela remains in Winchester.
那他一定没走远
Well, he can't have gone far.
埃塞尔沃尔德也跟他走了
Aethelwold is with Uhtred.
去了哪个方向? - 麦西亚,大人
- They went in which direction? - Mercia, Lord.
我觉得这事可大不可小,奥达
I think it is something more than nothing, Odda,
我已经完全厌倦了这种永不休止的散漫
and I am wholly tired at never-ending disobedience.
别让它影响了您的胃口,陛下
But it will not ruin your appetite, Lord.
不会的
It will not.
盯紧吉赛拉,在她丈夫回来
Put a watch on Gisela. She must not leave
并解释清楚原因之前,她不能离开
until her husband has returned and explained his absence.
贝奥卡神父
Father Beocca.
陛下,大人,夫人,我有件事
Lord. Lord, Lady, I have news.
乌特雷德回来了?
Uhtred has returned?
他去哪了,陛下?
From where, Lord?
你有何事,贝奥卡神父?
What is your news, Father Beocca?
我要结婚了
I am to be married.
曾经骄傲勇敢的古斯鲁姆伯爵
The once proud and brave Earl Guthrum.
竟然成了基♥督♥徒!
He now calls himself a Christian!
他还称呼自己为埃塞尔斯坦国王
He now calls himself King Aethelstan,
但他不过是阿尔弗雷德的一条狗,他让我们所有人蒙羞!
but he's nothing but Alfred's hound, and he's shamed us all!
他让英灵殿的勇士们蒙羞!
He has shamed every warrior that has gone before us!
他让诸神蒙羞!
He has shamed the gods!
诸神号♥召所有集聚在此的人们,为祂们复仇!
And the gods call upon every man gathered here today to avenge them!
我们要替天行道!
And avenge them we will!
明天太阳升起之时,伦敦和她所有的财富都将属于你们!
By sunrise tomorrow, Lunden and all of its riches shall be yours!
相信我所说的,诸神与我们同在!
Believe me when I tell you, the gods are with us!
诸神与我们同在!
The gods are with us!
伦敦
麦西亚王国
之前未能亲迎,非常抱歉,大人
Forgive me for not being awake to greet you, Lord.
近来因比约恩之事,老朽一直没能好好休息
Bjorn has given me little rest these recent times.
我们理解
We understand.
诸神渴望真正的勇士
The gods are wanting true men.
所以感谢你能前来,乌特雷德大人
So, I thank you for being here, Uhtred of Bebbanburg.
今夜之后,老朽希望能睡个好觉
After tonight, I hope to sleep.
带上血祭品
Fetch the blood.
时间已到
It is time.
这是个基♥督♥徒的墓地
It's a Christian graveyard.
是的,大人
Yes, Lord.
也许这就是比约恩既不能安息...
Perhaps that is why Bjorn cannot rest...
也不能往生的原因
Nor pass.
求您了,别,饶命啊 ,饶命!
Please, no. Please. Please!
欲唤醒亡者,大人,我们需要送信使跨过鸿沟
To raise the dead, Lord, we need to send a messenger across the gulf.
他有罪? - 两次偷盗
- He is guilty? - Twice over.
求您了,放过我吧,大人!我还有妻儿老小!饶命啊!
Please, I beg you, Lord, please! I have a wife, I have children! Please!
你偷了什么? - 一头羊,大人,因为家人太饿了
- What did you steal? - Just a lamb, Lord, for my family.
还有羊皮羊毛。 - 是为了家人,大人!
- And furs. - For my family, Lord!
很遗憾,但二次偷盗的贼就该死
I'm sorry, but a thief twice over deserves to die.
不!饶命啊,饶命! - 放到他嘴里
- No! Please, please! - Put it in his mouth.
求您了,不要,饶命啊,大人,求您饶了我吧!
Please, no, please, Lord, I beg you, please!
我可以战斗,我可以干活,我可以服侍您,大人!饶命,我求您了!
I can fight, I can work, I can serve you, Lord! Please, I beg of you!
我是您的人,大人!
I am on your side, Lord!
这是要干什么?求你了!不,大人。饶命!
What is it? Please! No, Lord, please, no!
嘘
Shhh.
一条竖琴弦,大人,连接阴阳两界
A harp string, Lord. A bridge from our world to Bjorn's.
杀了他
Kill him.
不要,大人!饶命,大人,不,饶了我吧!
No, please, Lord! Please, Lord, no, please!
把消息装进他的嘴里,然后杀了他
Get the message into his mouth and kill him.
放了我!放了我,我一定报答您的大恩大德!
Spare me! Spare me and I will repay you with gratitude!
饶命,大人!饶命啊,大人!
Please, Lord! Please, Lord!
比约恩,血祭已献
Bjorn, you have blood.
生命已享
I have given you life.
信既送达
I have sent you a message.
勿失吾约
If it's peace that you want,
寄语之后,重归幽冥
you shall not have it until we hear you speak.
竖琴弦
The harp string.
欢迎你,比约恩,这位是乌特雷德大人
Welcome, Bjorn. This is Lord Uhtred,
他曾送很多丹麦人到了你生活的地方
who has sent a good many Dane to the place where you live.
我并没有活着
I do not live.
你有口信要告诉乌特雷德大人
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表