剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
I do not know you!
我永远都看不清你,我...
And I can never know you, I...
我无法理解你
I do not understand you.
我永远也不可能理解你
And I will never understand you -
这是个事实,令我越来越担忧的事实
that is a fact, and one of increasing concern.
除此之外,我的敌人还称呼你为“国王”
And on top of this, my enemies now call you "King".
他们还称呼您为“骗子”呢,陛下
And they called you a weasel, lord.
两个都不是真的
Neither is true.
不可能
Impossible.
我们必须制定一个进攻计划。乌特雷德,你先退下
We must devise a plan of attack. Uhtred, you will leave us.
你退下吧
You will leave.
我求之不得
Oh, I will be happy to.
若还有需要我的地方,请到双鹤客栈找我
Should you need me further, you will find me at the Two Cranes Inn.
陛下,恕我直言
Lord, with the greatest respect,
如此目无君上的行为,必须严惩不赦
the insolence we have witnessed cannot go unpunished.
恕我直言,此事与尔等无关
With the greatest respect, it is not your business,
这是韦塞克斯的内政! - 让乌特雷德回库克姆
it is the business of Wessex! Uhtred is to return to Coccham.
陛下,我们正处在战争的边缘,您用得着他
Lord, we are on the cusp of war, you will need your best warriors.
让乌特雷德回库克姆
Uhtred is to return to Coccham.
那我亲自去双鹤客栈通知他
Then I will go to the Two Cranes Inn and inform him, personally.
随你的便
As you wish.
你们回到麦西亚后集结兵力,韦塞克斯
You will return to Mercia and gather men, a thousand -
将派出1000兵力。 - 遵命,陛下
Wessex will match it. Yes, lord.
要严格遵循我上面写的指示
My exact written instruction shall follow.
我要把那两兄弟赶出伦敦城
I want Sigefrid and Erik out of Lunden and soon.
必不辱使命,陛下
It will be done, lord.
感谢您,陛下
Thank you, lord.
史迪亚帕
Steapa.
何事,陛下?
Lord?
你觉得乌特雷德郡长值得信赖吗?
Do you trust the Ealdorman, Uhtred?
我愿用性命担♥保♥,陛下
With my life, lord.
他认为我喝多了
He believes I drink too much.
我近来确实酗酒
And I do, of late.
舍不下那滋味啊,大人
It's the taste, lord.
是心境
It is the effect.
我越来越老了,乌特雷德
I'm getting old, Uhtred.
我越来越老了,却无子继承衣钵
I'm getting old, with no son to follow me.
注:Odda之子因为谋反,在第一季中被他亲手杀死。
宛若浮生虚度
It is as though my time has been wasted.
不,大人
No, lord.
不是这样的。 - 答应我,不要背弃他!
Never! Promise me you won't desert him.
至少目前不要
Not yet, at least.
我并非背弃誓言之人
I'm not an oath-breaker.
但我怎么侍奉一个根本不信任我的人?
How can I serve a man who doesn't trust me?!
我对谁也没有付出过这么多
To whom I have given so much?
他只看到我是异端
All he can see is how I'm different.
我只看到他的虔信
All I see in him is his piety.
我已经开始心生鄙夷了
He's a man I am beginning to despise.
我问得越多...
I asked...
疑惑越多
and all that came was further doubt.
我在壮大韦塞克斯
I am growing Wessex.
我要将整个英伦纳入上帝的名下
I am reaching out for an England, all in the name of God.
但我却在依靠一个异教♥徒♥的力量
Yet I am relying upon the strength of a heathen,
和武器实现这一切
the iron of a pagan.
不应该这样,陛下。 - 不应该
It does not fit, lord. It does not.
有没有可能,这一切都是魔鬼的试探?
What if all this time, it has been the work of the Devil tempting me?
我得到的这个战士
Offering me this warrior,
看起来勇敢忠诚的人
this seemingly loyal and brave man, who...
正在蚕食我的灵魂
piece by small piece, is eating at my soul
影响我对是非曲直的判断
and clouding what I believe to be right and wrong.
国王陛下
Lord King...
魔鬼确实会有这样的诡计
this is what the Devil would do.
但我发誓,您的灵魂完好无损
But, I swear, your soul has not diminished.
我都看到了
I would have seen it.
我确信乌特雷德永远不会改变
Uhtred will not change, I'm sure,
他到死都是个异教♥徒♥
He'll be heathen till his death.
但您也不会改变
But nor will you change.
您的信仰只会愈发强大
Your faith is one that will grow stronger.
你是上帝选中的国王,陛下
You are God's king, lord.
但我的臂膀却是个异教♥徒♥
Yet at my right hand is a pagan.
您真的信任此人吗?
Do you trust him... wholly?
并不
I do not.
也绝不能
I cannot.
那就除掉他
Then be rid of him.
艾尔斯伯里
麦西亚王国
大人
Lord.
我手中有韦塞克斯的阿尔弗雷德的一封信
In my hand, I have a letter from Alfred of Wessex!
他承诺将提供1000名士兵!
It is the promise of one thousand men!
咱们的主公埃塞尔雷德大人请来的
It is the one thousand men demanded by our lord,
这1000名士兵
Aethelred of Mercia,
将与伟大的麦西亚民兵并肩作战,赶走伦敦的
to fight alongside the great fryd of Mercia to help rid Lunden
那些污秽、肮脏
of the filthy, stinking,
晦气、丑陋的
pox-ridden, pig's-arse ugly,
丹麦杂种异教♥徒♥!
heathen, Danish bastards!
我敬大家一杯!
A toast!
敬大家一杯!
A toast!
敬麦西亚的勇士们
To the warriors of Mercia.
我们往哪里走
Where we go,
阿尔弗雷德和韦塞克斯就要跟到哪里
Alfred and Wessex shall follow.
我们必将崛起!
And we shall rise!
我们必将崛起!
We shall rise!
敬麦西亚!
To Mercia!
敬麦西亚!
To Mercia!
你吃饭像小鸟啄食一样
You're eating like a little bird.
一点一点地啄
Peck, peck, peck.
我没胃口
I have no appetite.
明天我们就要出发
Tomorrow we ride.
我希望你陪同我前往
I would like you to travel with me.
前往战场? - 在战场后方
To battle? Part of the way.
你是不愿意去咯?
Or would you rather not?
不不,大人,我愿意
No, no, lord, I would like to go.
那就快吃
Then eat.
吃了才有劲
For strength.
退下
Out.
全部退下
All of you, out.
你的皮肤真白
You have the palest of skin.
毫无瑕疵
Unblemished.
我的触摸冒犯了你?
My touch offends you?
只是有点吃惊,大人
No, it was a surprise, lord,
仅此而已
nothing more than that.
大人,爱应该是温柔体贴的
Lord, love should be gentle and kind.
她说,“温柔体贴的”
"Gentle and kind," she says.
你又是怎么知道爱该是什么样子的?
How is it that you have a knowledge of how love should be?
我不知道
I do not.
我是你的第一个吗? - 你不能侮辱我
Am I not the first? You will not insult me...
你也没有资格对我指手画脚!
And you will not offer me lessons on how to plough a field!
我没有对你指手画脚
That is not what I was doing.
你都与谁有过一腿?
Who is it that you've been with?
你与多少人上过床?! - 大人,别这么说...
How many have you been with?! Lord, please...
乌特雷德就是其中之一吧?
Uhtred is one, is he not?
你没有权利这样对我说话!
You have no right to speak to me in this way!
我当然有权利!你是我的妻子!
Of course, I have a right! You are my wife!
我是韦塞克斯的埃塞尔弗莱德!
I am Aethelflaed of Wessex!
不是你随便蹂躏的女仆!
And you will not treat me like I am a servant girl!
永远
Do not...!
永远
Do not,
不许
never...
用这种刺耳的声音对我说话!
raise your shrill voice to me!
我要带你见神父,查出事实真♥相♥
You will see a priest and we shall find the truth of this.
真♥相♥就是,这根本不是爱
This is not love, that is the truth of it.
我要带你见神父!
You will see a priest!
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表