剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
必须结成一个同盟
Unions made.
要把我嫁出去吗?
I am to be married?
等待合适的人选敲定
Once a suitable match has been made.
我已经准备好尽自己的责任了
I am ready to do my duty.
燃烧的村庄有一种独特的美
There is a beauty to a burning village.
就像你说的——混乱
- It's like you said - Chaos.
我希望被人称作齐格弗里德
I wish to be known as Sigefrid...
混乱之王
Lord of Chaos.
快点,快
Quickly, come on.
希尔德姐妹带客人来啦
Sister Hild and company,
你们有何贵干?
what is your purpose?
我们奉韦塞克斯的阿尔弗雷德之命而来
We're here on the orders of Alfred of Wessex.
我要见古斯雷德国王
I want to see King Guthred.
你是丹麦人
You are a Dane.
我是拉格纳·拉格纳森公爵
I am Earl Ragnar Ragnarson.
这位是阿尔弗雷德麾下的勇士史迪亚帕
This is the warrior Steapa, Alfred's man.
阿尔弗雷德向古斯雷德国王致意
Alfred sends greeting to King Guthred.
还有古斯雷德的妹妹,吉赛拉小姐
And Guthred's sister, Lady Gisela.
她在这儿吗?
Is she here?
我想见她
I would like to see her.
她不在,弃城而去了
She is not. She did abandon the city.
去哪儿了? - 尚未知晓
- Where to? - I have yet to find out,
但我会找到她的
but I shall find out.
你是他哥哥,乌特雷德的哥哥?
You are his brother? You're Uhtred's brother.
他就是古斯雷德
It is Guthred.
是我,陛下
I am, Lord.
阿尔弗雷德派你来做什么?
Alfred sent you to do what?
来找乌特雷德
To find Uhtred.
他曾得到过乌特雷德的帮助,所以不愿意看到小乌受到伤害
He is in Uhtred's debt and will not see him harmed.
乌特雷德不见了
Uhtred is lost.
我感到非常遗憾
I'm truly sorry to say that.
向你和阿尔弗雷德致以歉意
My apologies to both you and to Alfred.
所以你们白跑一趟了
There, you've had a wasted journey.
无论如何,先好好休息一下吧
Rest, please, here, by all means...
告诉我带走乌特雷德的人是谁
You will tell me the name of the man who took Uhtred.
呃...我需要好好回想一下
L...l need to gather my thoughts.
陛下,我只想知道那个奴隶贩的名字
Lord, I wish to know the name of the slaver.
如果您真有歉意
If you are truly sorry,
就告诉我该去哪儿找他
you will tell me and where to find him.
乌特雷德确实音信全无
Uhtred is indeed lost.
往外倒水,你们这些牲口!
Bail, you dogs!
解开枷锁,我们就能更快地干活
Release our chains! We'll work faster.
往外倒,不然就给船陪葬!
Bail out or you'll go down with her!
想活命?就快倒水!
You want to live? You bail!
上帝会保佑他平安的,小姐
I pray God will keep him safe, Lady.
奥斯伯特,他不肯停下来
Osbert, he will not stop bailing.
停下来吧
Rest.
你需要保持体力
You will need your strength.
我乐意倒下去
I am happy enough to bail.
喂!
Hey!
啊呀,你觉得你比这些人高一等吗?
Oh. Oh, you think you're better than these men?
他们是奴隶
They are property.
你也一样
As are you.
放下你的自尊
You should let go of your pride.
你会被它害死的
It will be the death of you.
停下来
Rest.
他说得对,快休息吧
He's right, you should rest.
咱们都已经日渐虚弱了
We're wasting away, you and l.
不节省点体力怎么逃跑
We should be saving what's left of our strength to run.
但要想逃跑我们就不能让自己的脚被水泡烂
But to run we'll need skin on our feet and not rotting flesh.
那我们得继续倒水
Then we should bail.
这些难民的遭遇大同小异,陛下
These wretches all tell the same story, Lord.
都是从诺曼人兄弟的魔爪下逃出来的
They flee slaughter at the hands of the brothers.
我们肯定是下一个目标
We must surely be next.
那我该怎么办?
And what do I do?
准备战斗?
Do I fight?
立即发兵攻打那两兄弟?
Do I now march against the brothers?
指挥军队作战并非老夫的职责
It is not my place to instruct a king in the ways of war.
我在征询您的意见!
I am asking for your counsel!
我的军队现在连统帅都没有了
I am without a commander of my guard.
我只能建议迅速弄到足够粮草
Then I would say we need first to secure grain enough
以保证这些难民度过凛冬
for the winter to feed these wretches.
其次我认为我们现在更加需要与贝班堡的埃尔弗里克结盟
And I would say we need Lord Aelfric of Bebbanburg, now more than ever.
如能给我们的人和马一些水,我们会感激不尽
We would appreciate some water, for ourselves and the horses.
去给他们牵马
It's yours.
你是尤尼斯? - 是的
- You are Jonis? - I am.
我听说你从约克的古斯雷德手下弄到了一个人,一名战士
I've been told that you took a man, a warrior, from Guthred of Eoferwic.
你把他当奴隶卖♥♥掉了
You sold him as a slave.
我见过的奴隶可多啦
I see the faces of so many creatures.
我来这里不是要把你开膛破肚的,尤尼斯。 - 暂时不是
- I'm not here to open your belly, Jonis. - Not yet.
我会付钱给你
I'll pay you.
给
Here.
不准你给那些奴隶东西吃!
You will not feed the slaves!
不准你像一只又肥又大的野狗那样叫唤!
And you will not bark like a great, fat hound!
你说你会付钱
You said you will pay?
没错
Yes, I did.
一个战士出身的奴隶
A warrior slave,
自称奥斯伯特
called himself Osbert.
还跟着一个人
There was another man.
个头稍矮的撒克逊人
Smaller, Saxon.
一个叫斯维利的奴隶船船主买♥♥走了他们俩
A sea trader named Sverri took them both.
斯维利现在在哪儿?
Where is Sverri now?
在大海和有银子召唤的地方
Wherever the sea and promise of silver takes him.
船桨上的生活可是痛苦而又短暂的
Life at the oar is hard and short.
斯维利会回来补充船员的,我肯定
Sverri will return, I'm sure, refresh his crew.
什么时候?- 今年肯定不会回来
- When? - Autumn and winter will pass.
第二年开春以后的第一个满月
But, come spring, the first full moon after Sigrblot,
我们会在沙滩上集♥会♥议事
we will gather for business at the beach.
斯维利肯定会出席的
Sverri will be there, I swear.
这期间他还会去什么地方?
And between that time he sails where?
他的船能在最恶劣的海域航行
His ships plough the roughest sea.
他可能在任何地方。 - 你等于什么都没说
- He could be any place. - You tell us nothing.
我知道的我都说了
I tell you what I know to be true.
你们唯一能做的就是在海边等待
All you can do is watch the beaches and wait.
快点
Move it.
到了东安格利亚
It's East Anglia.
也可能是法兰克
It could well be Frankia.
喝点水吧
Drink water.
我要上陆
- I need land. - Yes.
大人,我需要土地,我要下船
Lord, I need land. I need to get out.
我要下船! - 哈利戈!
- I need land! - Halig!
我要下船! - 待在你的位子上不许动!
- I need land! - Back at your place!
他不会离开自己的位子的
He is back in his place.
告诉他们你的身份,告诉他们你有银子!
Tell them who you are, tell them you have silver!
你们立刻给我安静! - 他是发烧烧糊涂了!
- You will be quiet now! - He is sick with the fever!
我们会按住他的!
We will hold him!
我说了我们会按住他!
I said we will hold him!
没用的贱奴
Worthless slaves.
哈利戈,哈利戈
Halig. Halig.
我不能再在船上待了! - 哈利戈
- I can't stay on this ship! - Halig.
你是个战士
You are a warrior.
爱丁顿之战中你跟随我出生入死
You followed me into battle at Ethandun.
你战斗得很英勇,哈利戈!
You fought bravely. Halig!
在坎伯兰你识破希亚尔坦细作的诡计,救了我一命,记得吗?
You saved me from Kjartan's spies in Cumbraland. Remember that?
我记得
I did.
你记得
You did.
我们是战士!
We are warriors!
我们的时机必会到来
And our time will come.
看着我,哈利戈
Look at me, Halig.
之前我的每个命令你都严格执行
You have followed every order I've ever given you.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表