剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
但我们想要的到底是什么?
But what is it we want?
毋庸置疑,阿尔弗雷德想赎回他的女儿
Alfred wants his daughter, that is plain,
但这样对麦西亚最有利吗?这样对您最有利吗?
but is that best for Mercia? Is that best for Aethelred,
您是麦西亚和伦敦之主,也许将来会有更大的头衔
Lord of Mercia, and Lunden, and more, perhaps?
大人,我的建议就是,尽力去救她
My advice to you, Lord, is rescue her by all means,
但支付的价码不能威胁到我们的生存
but not at a price that will cut our throats.
你们都得跪下
You will all kneel.
不可能,我们以平等的身份来此和谈
We will not. We have come here in peace and as equals.
长途跋涉来见你们
You've made us walk a good distance to meet you.
已经很有诚意了
That is respect enough.
你应该与我们合伙,乌特雷德
You should have joined me, Uhtred.
如果你真想与我合伙,为什么还要弄个死人装神弄鬼?
If you wished me to join you, why have a dead man tell a prophecy?
为什么不直接告诉我?
Why didn't you simply ask?
反正你肯定会拒绝我,何不求诸于诸神?
Me, you would refuse, but the gods?
韦塞克斯国王向你致意
The King of Wessex sends his greetings.
他希望你会享受王女的陪伴
He hopes you have enjoyed the company of his daughter.
享受过了吗?
Enjoyed her?
他对这个女儿没太多感情
Oh, she's not his favourite.
不然他怎么会把女儿嫁给我身后的这头蠢猪?
Why else would he have allowed her to marry the pig's arse standing behind me?
在谈判开始之前
Before any negotiations take place,
这头蠢猪希望确认他的妻子平安无事
the pig's arse wishes to be certain that his wife is well.
如果她有事又如何?
And if she's not well? What then?
这头蠢猪能怎样?放屁吗?
What will the pig's arse do? Fart?
愿意与我决斗吗?愿意与我兄弟决斗吗?
Will you fight me? Will you fight my brother?
我倒是很愿意哦
I would like that.
你单独给我跪下!
You alone will kneel.
不可能。 - 跪下!
I will not. Kneel!
我是来谈判的,我要求得到尊重
I have come to negotiate. I demand respect.
你们若是不想知道我出的价,我很乐意掉头就走
If you do not wish to hear my price, then I will leave! Happily!
埃塞尔弗莱德
Aethelflaed.
看到了吧,她很好
As you can see, she is well.
我要跟她说两句。 - 那就说呗
I would like to speak with her. Then, do it.
他们待你可好?
They are treating you well?
很好
They are.
没有人...碰过你吧?
You have not been... touched?
没有
I have not.
我现在要确保赎金数目在可以接受的范围内
What I must now do is secure an acceptable price for your release.
谈判游戏,虚虚实实
There will be word games played,
所以无论我说什么都别当真,我向你保证
do not be alarmed by what I may say. I assure you,
一旦此事结束,他们都会为此付出代价
once this is over, they shall pay for what they have done to us all.
多谢了,大人
Thank you, Lord.
开个价吧
What is your price?
赎金必须合理,不然她就留给你了
It must be fair, or you can keep her.
听起来好像你根本不在乎自己的女人
You talk of your woman like you do not care.
她对我当然很重要,不过赎金的价目
She is important to me, of course, but she has a price,
也必须得在我能够接受的范围之内
beyond which I cannot go. I will not go.
那就给个数啊,你能出多少
Then name it. Name this price.
100磅银子
100lb weight of silver.
这已是我能负担的极限
My lands can afford no more.
这家伙能代表阿尔弗雷德吗?
Does this man speak for Alfred?
并不能
He does not.
嗯哼
Hmm.
韦兰!韦兰在哪儿?他跑哪儿去了?
Weland! Where is Weland?! I do not see him.
韦兰!韦兰!
Weland! Weland!
啊!韦兰
Ah! Weland.
看见这家伙了吧
This man here...
揍他
Hit him.
她是长女,并非嫡子
She is a daughter, not a son.
得不到宠爱,事实上,把她远嫁到麦西亚
Unloved and, in truth, banished to Mercia to spend her life
让她与被你们揍晕的那厮共度余生,就是一种放逐
being humped by her husband, whom you have so generously put to bed.
但与她丈夫一样,阿尔弗雷德不介意花大钱赎回她
But like her husband, Alfred's not minded to pay a great sum.
阿尔弗雷德愿意出多少,快说! - 没问题
Alfred's price is what? Say it! I will.
除了他丈夫出的100磅银子
Separate from the 100lb weight of silver offered by her husband,
阿尔弗雷德还会再支付...200磅银子
Alfred will add another... 200lb weight of silver.
总共就是300磅咯
300lb in total.
这可是好价钱
A good price.
某个法兰克公主也是这个价
The daughter of a Frankish king was once bargained for a similar price.
对吧皮耶利格? - 确实如此,大人,是个好价钱
Pyrlig? This is true, Lord, it is a good price.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
阿尔弗雷德并不是法兰克国王,这也不是好价钱
No, Alfred is not a Frankish king and it is not a good price.
我觉得很不错啊
I say it's a good price.
像那头蠢猪个一样,你也在放屁
Like the pig's arse, you have farted.
而且很臭气熏天,诸神见证,真是臭死人啦,快开门
Yes! And it stinks, by the gods does it stink. Open the doors.
这价钱不错吗?
It is a good price?
我认为已经很不错了 - 你丫侮辱了我!
I think it's a good price. You insult me!
如果阿尔弗雷德如此吝啬,我只好考虑
If Alfred is minded to offer so little, then I am minded to
把她带到这个大厅来,让每个人把她上一遍
bring her into this hall and allow each man here take his turn!
我发誓我会把她绑到马车上,让她巡游列国
I swear she will be tied to a cart and she will travel the kingdoms.
你希望这样吗
Is that what you want,
撒克逊人?
Saxon?
不要侮辱我
Do not insult me.
我没侮辱你。 - 千万别
I'm not insulting you. Do not.
国王允许我临机裁断,适当提高赎金
The King has given me some discretion to increase the price.
真是个惊喜!
What a surprise!
快说
So, say it.
大人,我的意思是,为了节省时间和墨水
Lord, if I may, and to save both time and ink,
您何不亲自开个价?
perhaps YOU might name a price?
让大家都能接受的价,不要漫天要价
An acceptable price, not an impossible price.
开价吧
Say it.
1万磅银子,再价1000磅金子
10,000lb weight of silver and 1,000lb weight of gold.
必须由阿尔弗雷德本人送来
Delivered by Alfred himself.
没问题
Of course.
他还会头顶臭鼬,口含苹果
And he shall arrive with a stoat upon his head
亲自登门
and an apple in his mouth.
恕我直言,齐格弗里德
With respect, Sigefrid,
你放的屁又长又响,我和那蠢猪加起来也比不上
you fart louder and longer than the pig's arse and I together.
我得去解个手,这会是漫长的一天
I need to take a piss. It's going to be a long day.
麦西亚之主埃塞尔雷德!如果你的下巴还能动,就过来一起吃!
Aethelred, Lord of Mercia! If your jaw is not broken, join us!
快来吃
Eat.
没问题,我这就来,我很乐意
Yes. I will. I would enjoy that.
已经谈妥了
Business is done.
谈妥了?
Done?!
协议已经达成,虽不理想,万勿多言
A bargain has been made, and not a good one. Say nothing.
乌特雷德和皮耶利格神父已经去看你的夫人了,大人
Uhtred and Father Pyrlig have gone to see how your lady is, Lord.
那我也要去。 - 不行!
Then I will go to her. No!
你得在这儿等
You will wait here.
坐到我旁边
You will sit... with me.
敬金子和银子
To silver and gold.
敬很多很多的金银,大人
And lots of it, Lord.
快喝
Drink.
她正在祷告
She's praying.
给她和神父点时间,马上你就能见到她了
Give her time with the priest and then you will see her.
26艘战舰
26 ships.
下一个满月之夜会有更多,之后还会越来越多
By the next moon there will be more. And more still, the moon after.
阿尔弗雷德在为自己的毁灭买♥♥单
Alfred will pay for his own destruction.
你不能小觑了韦塞克斯的阿尔弗雷德
You should not underestimate Alfred of Wessex.
从没小觑过他。但他会同意支付这笔赎金?
Never. But he will pay what you have agreed?
他会的
He will.
为一个并不在乎的女儿?
Even for an unloved daughter?
实际上阿尔弗雷德非常爱她,视若珍宝
Alfred is suffering. He loves her dearly.
她的丈夫却不
Her husband does not.
你对埃塞尔雷德的怒火让我很吃惊
I was surprised at your anger towards Aethelred.
你到底为了什么?
What purpose did it serve?
我不该如此
It was a mistake.
确实
It was.
你这是在公开表明你很在乎她
You made it clear that you care for her.
我不能放她走
I cannot let her go.
我不能离开她
I cannot give her up.
但我们已经谈好了价格,达成了协议
We have just settled on a price, there is agreement.
和我兄弟而已
With my brother.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表