剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
- Warriors? - Some, yes. - Of course.
阿尔弗雷德不会满足于只让他做个
Alfred would not be content with this man being solely
坎伯兰国王的
King of Cumbraland.
是的,阿尔弗雷德希望古斯雷德的影响力扩散到
Well, yes, Alfred would wish for Guthreds influence to spread
整个诺森布里亚
across the whole of Northumbria.
也包括这里,约克城
Including here, in Eoferwic.
跟我们走吧
Come with us.
帮我们拯救古斯雷德,保护赎金,直至交易完成
Help us to free Guthred, protect the ransom until it is delivered,
我保证你会得到重赏的
and Im sure that will be rewarded.
你准备和谁做交易?
Your bargain is with whom?
一个奴隶贩子
A slave master.
我们交易地点是个村庄,那片土地正好属于
The village in which we are meeting sits on land that belongs to
你的某个旧相识
someone from your past.
希亚尔坦
Kjartan.
希亚尔坦的地盘人多势众,兵力强大
Kjartans land will be full of men, warriors.
神父,这一路是谁保护你的?
Father, whos protected you so far?
你没有护卫吗?
Do you have no guard?
我们召集了一队病人,麻风病患
We have gathered a group of sickly men, who suffer with the White Riff.
麻风病是个可怕的诅咒
Leprosy is a terrible curse.
把那些可怜的家伙放到马车上就没人敢靠近啦
Put these poor creatures in a cart and no man dare approach.
没人能想到银子就放在病患旁边
No-one can imagine the treasure sitting beside the disease.
你的那个国王,古斯雷德
Your king, Guthred...
希亚尔坦会成为他的敌人吗?
..Kjartan would be his enemy?
会的,就是希亚尔坦的人杀了他的父亲
He would. It was Kjartans men killed his father.
古斯雷德被俘后被贩卖♥♥为奴
Guthred himself was captured and sold as a slave.
他会征召一支军队来对抗希亚尔坦吗?
Then he would be prepared to raise an army against Kjartan?
他会成为我们的盟友,我确信
He would be an ally, Im sure.
而我确信乌特雷德凭借一人之力,难以敌众
As Im sure Uhtred is, but one man, against many...
不不,乌特雷德拥有的可不止一人之力
No, no, Uhtred is more than just one man,
而且他来这里,是要完成使命的
and he is here for a reason.
我来向您道声晚安,陛下
I have come to wish you goodnight, Lord.
好好休息
Rest well.
别走
Stay.
留下来
Stay.
我在想诺森布里亚的事情
I have been thinking of Northumbria.
约克是北方的大城
Eoferwic is the great city of the North.
重归撒克逊人之手再一次带来了希望
To make it Saxon once again would bring hope.
它将成为指路的明灯
It would be a beacon.
是
Yes.
一座要塞,北方的所有丹麦人都将受到挑战
A fortress, from which all Danes of the North could be challenged...
英格兰必将崛起
..and England grows.
你该睡觉了,大人
Should you not be sleeping, Lord?
是啊,我该睡觉了
Yes, I should be sleeping.
我一直想问问你剑柄上的那块琥珀
Ive always intended to ask about the amber on the hilt of your sword.
嗯?
Hmm?
它只是个装饰,还是有别的意义?
Is it decoration, or something more?
是我父亲在我生日时送给我的
It was given to me at my birth by my father...
时刻提醒着自己我是谁
..to remind me of who I am.
大人,你是什么人
Who you are, Lord...
是由你的所作所为以及你过往赢得的名誉
..is defined by what you do, and what you have done
所决定的
has given you reputation.
名誉不是一面盾牌
Reputation is not a shield.
我觉得贝奥卡神父的要求有些过分
I think Father Beocca asks too much.
不
No.
不,我来到这里都是命运安排
No, its fate that I am here.
你用水泼醒我、催我们上路也都是命中注定
It was fate you drenched me in water, set us on our way.
毫无疑问,在村子里会遇到希亚尔坦的人
Kjartan will have men at this village, no doubt.
但他和他的独眼儿子斯文杀了我的家人
But he and his one-eyed son, Sven, they murdered my family,
我必须与他们了断
and they must be faced.
我还要找到我的妹妹
And I have my sister to find.
你确定她还活着?
Are you certain she still lives?
伊索尔特确信她还活着
Iseult was certain.
你该睡觉了
Then you should sleep.
希尔德
Hild.
躺在一个女人的旁边我能更快入睡
I would sleep easier lying next to a woman.
需要我再泼你一桶冷水吗,大人?
Shall I fetch another bucket, Lord?
出发!
We move!
你能嗅到北海的气味吗,孩子?
Can you smell the northern sea, boy?
在诺森布里亚的空气中
The Northumbrian air?
我嗅到也感受到了,神父
I smell it and I feel it, Father.
好像回到了家一样。 - 确实如此
- It feels like home. - That it does.
我希望你别偷看我,大人
Id prefer you not to look at me, Lord.
我这么做错了吗?爱美之心人皆有之啊
Is it wrong that I look? You have beauty.
我可不想成为你的口中餐
And you have an appetite I do not wish to satisfy.
我跟着你,大人,是因为你让我感到安全
Im with you, Lord, because Im safe with you.
我希望你能教我如何战斗
I would like you to teach me how to fight.
剑术
Swordcraft.
技,丹麦人叫剑技
Skill. The Danes call it swordskill.
那希望你能教我剑技
Then, I would like you to teach me swordskill.
好让你杀掉那些偷看你的男人?
To help you kill men who stare?
不,大人
No, Lord.
是为了保护我自己,保护我关心的人
To protect myself and those I care for.
这其中也包括你
Yourself included.
我将我的心与灵魂献给您...
I give to you my heart, my soul and...
我们被人跟踪了
We are being followed.
我相信你一定察觉到了。 - 是的
- You are aware of this, Im sure. - I am.
跟踪?
We are?
被谁?
By whom?
希亚尔坦的人
Men belonging to Kjartan.
他们是赶羊的,我们是羊羔
They are the shepherds, we are the sheep.
这是个陷阱吗?
Then it is a trap?
是的,你们得独自进入奴隶市场
It is. You will enter the slave market alone.
那之后呢,会有人死吗? - 我会跟在你们后面
- And then what happens, death? - I will follow.
我跟麻风病人在一起。 - 你不跟在我们身边?
- I will be with the lepers. - You will not be at our side?
不
No.
你的任务是保护我们
Your purpose here is to protect us.
他们会骑马吗? - 你想知道这些麻风病人会不会骑马?
- Do they ride? - You wish to know if the lepers can ride?
嗯。 - 我怎会知道!
- Mm. - I have no idea!
贝奥卡,他这是在胡扯什么?
Beocca, what is this nonsense?
如果我们希望帮助古斯雷德脱险,而且活着见证他加冕为王
If we are to save Guthred and live to see him crowned King,
那么奴隶贩子和他身边的人必须得对我产生恐惧
then the slaver and whoever sits with him must fear me.
他们不会让步
They will not bargain.
而我又不过一人之躯
And I am but one man.
所以我必须要震慑他们
So they must fear me
而我自有安排
and I will choose how.
贝奥卡,我需要你配合好我
Beocca, I will need you to play your part.
往前走!
- Move on!
别愣着!
Move it!
你看上这个了,是吗?
You like this one, huh?
他跑得快,能干活
Hes fast and very hard-working.
带另一个上来!
Bring another one!
这个家伙,我最好的货之一
This one. One of my best.
你喜欢吗?他很强壮的
You like him? Hes very strong.
非常年轻
Very young.
完全符合您的需要,对吧?
Something for you, huh?
有骑手到来!
- Horsemen approaching!
你们好啊
Hello!
原来是我的朋友,银子僧
It is my friend, the silver monk.
带了客人
And with guests.
还有个女人
And a woman.
真令人兴奋
How pleasing.
我忘了你的名字,银子僧,但价钱可没忘
I have forgotten your name, silver monk, but not our price.
钱带了吗?
Do you have it?
你有我们要的人——古斯雷德吗?
Do you have our man - Guthred?
我当然有你要的人,当然有
I have your man. Of course I have your man.
先让我见到他
Then I will see him.
不
No.
现在就把银子给我
You will give me the silver, now.
她看起来很强壮
She looks strong.
我喜欢。 - 这个女子不在我们说好的价钱之上
- I like that. - The woman is not part of the price.
强壮有肉的好腿
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表