剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
Thank you, Lord.
是我们的人,大人
It is one of ours, Lord.
已经腐烂多时,但我确信我没认错
The flesh is rotten, but I know it, I'm sure.
快去看看其他的!
Go to the others!
似乎全部都是我们的人,大人!
It seems they're all men we know, my Lord!
特吉尔!有他的吗?
Tekil! Is he amongst them?
继续!
Go on!
只有七颗人头
There are only seven heads.
只有七颗人头,少了谁的?
There are only seven heads... who is missing?
菲斯克!
Fiske!
最后一颗是特吉尔的!
The last one is Tekil!
是他,那个亡灵骑手
It's him. It's the Dead Horseman.
你以为你骗得了我吗?
Do you believe you deceive me?!
我知道你是谁
I know who you are...
我知道得清清楚楚!
I know exactly who you are!
乌特雷德·拉格纳森
Uhtred Ragnarson!
我会收走你的灵魂的,希亚尔坦!
I will have your soul, Kjartan!
面对我!像个男人一样面对我!
Face me! Face me like a man!
乌特雷德!
Uhtred!
你想找我谈话,然后却消失了
You asked to speak and then you disappear.
出去透口气,仅此而已,陛下
To breathe, Lord, nothing more.
我们之前有过争执
We have had a disagreement.
我希望一切都过去了
That is past now, I hope.
你是我军队的统帅,也是我的朋友
You command my army and you are my friend.
但我身为国王
But I am king.
是的,你不能做所有人的朋友
Yes, but you cannot be a friend to all men.
有些时候,陛下,你必须变得无情
There are times, Lord, when you must be ruthless.
你说起齐格弗里德和埃里克
You speak of Sigefrid and Erik.
是的,他们都应该被送到英灵殿去
I do. They should have been dispatched to Corpse Hall.
现在他们会认为你软弱
Now they think you're weak.
人们必须敬畏你
Men must fear you.
人们也敬畏阿尔弗雷德吗?
Do men fear Alfred?
他是个好人啊
He is a good man.
是的,人们惧怕惹他不高兴
They fear his displeasure, yes.
你说得对
You're right.
我必须利用好恐惧这头野兽
Fear is a beast I must use.
当我被囚为奴时
During my incarceration as a slave,
恐惧无时无刻不伴在我左右
fear lived within me. Often.
这种感觉无法从心头挥去
It is a feeling that never leaves you.
它摧残
It scars.
并能轻松地打败一个人
It humbles a man.
我能体会到,乌特雷德
I do hear you, Uhtred.
我能再说两句吗,陛下?
May I say more, Lord?
当然!
Of course!
我,呃
I, er,
我希望能被视为和齐格弗里德地位同等的人
I wish to be seen as Sigefrid's equal.
地位同等? - 就像那对兄弟一样,我也是北方的一个领主
His equal? Like the brothers, I am a lord of the north.
本能够轻易成为你的对手
I could easily become your rival.
是啊
Yes.
我请求你与我签订和平协议
I ask that you make peace with me.
将令妹嫁给我
I ask that you offer your sister in marriage.
作为交换条件,是吧?
The attraction, it is reciprocated, I expect?
嗯呐。 - 她对你也有感情吗?
- Mm-hmm. - She feels the same?
有
She does,
我是这么认为的
I believe.
你和她在一起相处过吗?
You have been spending time with her?
是的,我们谈过
We've spoken, yes.
那么,一切都已尘埃落定
Then, there can be no argument.
我据此正式将你视为我的对手
I hereby officially now see you as a rival.
对我王位的威胁
A threat to my crown.
谢谢你,陛下
Thank you, Lord.
谢谢你
Thank you.
够了!
That's enough!
按紧他们!
Hold them fast!
跟我来!
Follow me!
你们在干什么?
What are you doing?
我要见国王!
I wish to see the king!
希尔德,别!不,希尔德,放下剑!
- Hild, no! - No, Hild, put down your sword!
快放下!
Put it down now!
我该怎么办,大人? - 乖乖地闪一边去
- What shall I do, Lord? - You do nothing.
希尔德!我的剑!
Hild! My sword!
去找吉赛拉!
And find Gisela!
吉赛拉小姐?
Lady Gisela?
他们真的抓了乌特雷德?
Is it true they have taken Uhtred?
不要挡道,这是上帝的意旨
Out of the way, this is God's work.
是的! - 那你必须帮他!
- It is! - Then you must help him!
你是唯一的希望了!
You are his only hope!
古斯雷德!古斯雷德,不管你有什么打算,请改变心意
Guthred! Guthred, whatever your plans, change them.
你们即将被卖♥♥身
You are to be sold.
要卖♥♥我们的身,为什么?
We're to be sold?! Why?
陛下,我们是你的士兵!我们救了你!
Lord, we are your army! We saved you!
我很清楚是你们让我重获自♥由♥
It's not lost on me that while you gave me my freedom,
但我现在要剥夺你们的自♥由♥
I am now taking yours.
你将成为一名奴隶,乌特雷德。 - 不!
- You will become a slave, Uhtred. - No!
哈利戈会陪着你。 - 不不!
- And Halig with you. - No! No!
这不关哈利戈的事,放了他吧
You have no argument with Halig, let him go free.
不,大人,我要跟你在一起
No, Lord. I will stay beside you.
古斯雷德,放了他,我求你了!
Guthred, let him go free. I beg you!
看到了吧?
You see?
这就是你身陷囚笼的原因
This is the reason why you're being caged.
你能激发忠诚,你能从我的人身上激发出对你的忠诚
You inspire loyalty. You inspire loyalty from my men.
古斯雷德,我曾献上宝剑,宣誓效忠你
Guthred, I gave you my word, my sword.
但我需要200把剑!
But what I need is 200 swords!
我需要200人,你的价值就在这里
I need 200 men, and that is your worth.
200名贝班堡的基♥督♥教战士!
200 Christian men of Bebbanburg!
埃尔弗里克叔叔?
My Uncle Aelfric?
他问我要你的脑袋
He asked for your head,
但我确定,让你为奴就足够了
but slavery will be enough, I'm sure.
那你最好杀了我
It would be better to kill me,
但你是个懦夫
but you lack the courage.
杀了我,亲手杀了我
Kill me. Sword in hand.
那样我妹妹就不会原谅我了
My sister would never forgive me.
杀了我!
Kill me!
再见...奥斯伯特
Goodbye... Osbert.
古斯雷德,你应该杀了我,不然我一定会回来的,我发誓!
Guthred, you should kill me, or I will return, I swear!
古斯雷德!
Guthred!
古斯雷德!你应该杀了我!
Guthred! You should kill me!
溫坦希斯特
温彻斯特
韦塞克斯王国
他音讯全无,希尔德
He is lost, Hild.
我不知道我还能帮上什么忙
I do not readily see how I can help him.
你不能。 - 但,陛下
- You cannot. - But, Lord...
希尔德,他可能已经被运至海峡对岸
Hild, he could be across the seas by now.
不可能...他是乌特雷德
It cannot be true... he is Uhtred.
陛下,我去找他
Lord, I will search for him.
需要多久,贝奥卡?
For how long, Beocca?
需要多久就多久,耗尽一生又何妨
For as long as is necessary. For a lifetime. Why not?
贝奥卡,这是几乎不可能完成的任务
Beocca, the task is near impossible,
恕我直言,远在你能力范围之外
and with respect, it is beyond you.
已经没戏了,神父。 - 不!
- He is lost, Father. - No!
父亲,那是乌特雷德
Father, it is Uhtred.
是他保护了我们... - 埃塞尔弗莱德,住口
- He kept us safe in the... - Aethelflaed, shush.
他没有抛弃我们,我们也不应该抛弃他
He did not abandon us and we should not abandon...
你现在就给我闭嘴!
You will be silent now!
闺女,不是我要放弃他
My dear, it is not that I wish to abandon him,
是我该去哪儿找他?
it is how do I find him?
陛下
Lord,
他的兄弟拉格纳怎么样?
what of his brother, Ragnar?
他难道不想找到乌特雷德么?
Would he not wish to find Uhtred?
而且他比贝奥卡神父更适合这项任务
And he is more capable than Father Beocca.
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表