剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
我无德无能,竟然得到上帝如此的厚待
God looks upon me with favour I do not deserve.
天上的父啊
Lord God in your heaven,
在这个特殊日子里,我们齐聚一堂
we are humbly gathered before you
以表达感恩之心
on this day of thanks
并举♥行♥庆典
and celebration.
别介意啊
If you don't mind!
我的观点很明确,所有的权♥柄♥,财富
The point I make is simple: all of the power, all of the wealth,
和土地都应该是你的,而不是他的
all of the land that could belong to you, will now belong to him.
我可以揍他吗? - 当然当然,你怎么打我都行
Should I hit him? Yes! Yes, by all means, strike me.
但你内心一定明白,我说的是事实
But in your heart, in your purse, you know I speak the truth.
好吧,揍他
Yes, hit him.
我再说一遍
All I will say, again,
那个死人说的是事实
is that the dead man speaks the truth...
大人? - 你会被人说成是叛国的
Lord? Some would say it's treason.
不不,这场婚礼才是叛国... - 大人?
No, no, this wedding is treason... Lord?
这场婚礼背叛了韦塞克斯和她的人♥民♥
This wedding is a betrayal of Wessex and the men of Wessex.
是说你自己?
Meaning you?
国王要是驾崩,合法继承人当然应该是我
Should the King die, I have a strong and rightful claim.
但现在,阿尔弗雷德正在改变原有的继任顺序
Now, Alfred is working to make a new line of succession...
打扰一下,乌特雷德大人。 - 闪一边去
Excuse me, Lord Uhtred. Go away.
我叫奥斯弗里思
I am Osferth.
你是个年轻的小修士
You are a monk, a baby monk.
闪一边去。 - 大人...您认识我叔叔的
Go, away. Lord, you... You knew my uncle, lord.
他是利奥弗里克
His name was Leofric.
利奥弗里克是个了不起的人
Leofric was a great man.
你是阿尔弗雷德的私生子
You are Alfred's bastard son.
不,我希望成为您的部下,像我叔叔一样与您并肩作战
No, but I... I wish to join you, lord. Be by your side as my uncle was.
但我们不需要僧侣啊
No, we have no need of a monk.
战士
As a warrior.
大人,我想成为您麾下的战士
Lord, I wish to serve you as a warrior.
乌特雷德?
Uhtred?
乌特雷德,跟我来一下
Uhtred, you are wanted.
国王召见你!
The King!
好好享受喜筵吧
Enjoy the wedding feast.
你!
You!
下次来找我的时候
Find me again.
别戴着十字架,拿把剑来
Bring a sword and lose your cross.
谢谢您,大人,我会的
Thank you, my lord. I will...
大人
Lord.
陛下
Lord.
有人看到你了。 - 在哪儿看到我,陛下?
You were seen. Seen where, lord?
你离开了温彻斯特
Leaving Winchester.
离开韦塞克斯后去了麦西亚,然后穿过惠特灵大道
Leaving Wessex, entering Saxon Mercia and crossing Watling Street.
然后进入了丹麦区,乌特雷德
Going into Daneland, Uhtred.
我想你得解释一下吧
I'm sure you have an explanation.
我相信你会说实话的
I trust we will hear the truth of it.
你跑到丹麦区是要干什么?
What business do you have in Daneland?
为国王办差
The King's business.
陛下,为您办差
Lord, your business.
陛下您觉得这种场合我方便说吗?
You're happy for me to speak in this company?
说就是了,有何不可?
Freely, why not?
诺斯人占领了伦敦
Lunden has been taken, by the Northmen,
就是那两兄弟
Sigefrid and Erik.
不可能,谁说的? - 我刚才说的话你没听见?
Never! Says who? Did my lips not move?
齐格弗里德和埃里克不是在法兰克么
Sigefrid and Erik are in Frankia.
他们已经离开法兰克了,陛下
They were, and now they are not, lord.
他们在本弗利特有一支舰队,一支大军
They have a fleet at Beamfleot, they have an army at Beamfleot,
一部分军队先行占领了上游的伦敦
some of which has sailed upriver and taken Lunden.
若情况属实,绝不能坐视不管
IF this is true, it cannot be allowed.
伦敦是麦西亚的领土
Lunden belongs to Mercia.
他们会阻断河运
They will choke the river.
是的,陛下
They will, lord.
恕我直言,乌特雷德大人
With respect, Lord Uhtred.
您仍然没解释清楚您为什么要进入丹麦区
You have still not explained why you crossed the street into Daneland.
我老是记不住你名字
I can never remember your name.
我叫奥尔德海姆,是埃塞尔雷德大人的军事统帅
I am Aldhelm, I'm Commander of Lord Aethelred's household guard.
需要我给您写下来吗?
Would you like me to write it down?
快回答,乌特雷德
You will answer, Uhtred.
我是受邀去了丹麦区的帕丁顿,夫人
I was invited to Daneland, lady, to Padintune.
我在那儿,见到了齐格弗里德和埃里克
And there, I was asked to join with Sigefrid and Erik.
他们承诺让我成为麦西亚国王
I was offered the Kingdom of Mercia.
你是如何答复的? - 他现在不是就在眼前么
And your response? He is here, is he not?
我觉得这是再明白不过的答复了
I would say that is response enough.
乌特雷德,在教堂时我没看到你,我希望你也在现场
Uhtred, I did not see you at the church, I do hope you were there.
我当然在的,小姐
I was there, lady. of course I was.
还有,您今天真是太美了
And may I say how beautiful you are today.
谢谢你
Thank you.
亲爱的,我们正在谈论军国大事
My dear, we're discussing a matter of importance.
我知道啊,大人
Yes, I heard, lord.
那么,那些诺斯人是打算留在伦敦
So, are the Northmen intending to remain in Lunden
还是在等赎金?
or are they waiting for a ransom?
很好的问题
Fair question.
除了乌特雷德的忠诚以外,这是唯一的问题
Besides Uhtred's loyalties, it is the only question.
我们会与他们谈判
We shall offer negotiations.
明智的决定。 - 等婚礼一结束
Quite right. Once the celebrations are done,
你和埃塞尔雷德就立刻前往伦敦
you, together with Aethelred, shall travel to Lunden.
至少你们可以了解一下他们的人手和军力
At the very least, you can assess their strength and their numbers.
陛下真是深谋远虑
An excellent way forward, lord.
话说回来,若你在诺森布里亚就干掉了两兄弟
Though if you had killed these brothers in Northumbria,
现在就不会发生这种事了
this event could not have occurred.
陛下,我可以问一下,在诺森布里亚发生了什么吗?
Lord King, may I ask what bargain was struck in Northumbria?
为什么放了那两兄弟?
To allow the brothers to leave with their lives?
乌特雷德告诉我过这个故事,他在战斗中制♥服♥了齐格弗里德
Uhtred has told me this story. He defeated Sigefrid in combat
然后要求他们发誓不再回来后就放了他
but spared him on the condition they leave.
他这么做是为了保住部下的性命
He did this to preserve the lives of his own men.
这就是谈判,奥尔德海姆大人
It is called negotiation, Lord Aldhelm.
而现在,我们都要承受这次谈判带来的恶果
And now, we suffer the consequences of this negotiation.
任何决定都会有风险,这再正常不过
Decisions are made and consequences follow. It is the way.
我们的重点是处理好当下
Our task is to deal with the present.
敬您的智慧,陛下
To your wisdom, lord.
亲爱的
My dear.
你不应该参与这种军国大事
It's not your place to involve yourself in a conversation
的讨论
that became an informal Witan.
我们在讨论领土与战争
We were discussing matters of land and war.
大人,我对这些事务很感兴趣
Lord, I take an interest in these matters,
父亲总是鼓励我...
my father has always encouraged...
你不再是王女了
You are no longer the King's daughter.
你是我的妻子
You are my wife.
你要服从的人是我
It's me you will obey.
你是很柔弱的
You are delicate.
我觉得很有意思,我以前经常和国王讨论...
I find it interesting. I would speak with the King often...
你现在是麦西亚的人了
You're of Mercia now.
你是我的王后
You are my queen.
你觉得自己是个国王?
And you think you're a king?
我称你为王后是因为你对我有这样的重要性
I call you queen because you mean that much to me.
我不喜欢你的语气和诘问
I do not like your tone nor accusation.
我喜欢的是
What I would like...
你给我
is you,
乖乖地
on your belly...
趴在床上
on the bed.
大人...?
Lord...?
你的夫君希望骑你
Your husband wishes to ride you.
你给我趴好了
You will lie on your belly.
这是要干什么?
What's this?
不听话吗?
Disobedience?
我很困惑,大人
It's confusion, lord.
我该把你还给韦塞克斯吗?
Should I hand you back to Wessex?
未经人事,但已不再贞洁?
Unused, but... tarnished?
你不敢这么做
You wouldn't dare.
我们走着瞧
We shall see.
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表