剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
我是乌特雷德,乌特雷德之子
I am, Uhtred, son of Uhtred,
我北行至坎伯兰
I travelled north to Cumberland,
在那里,一个所谓圣洁之人梦到一个奴隶即将成为国王
where a holy man dreamed of a slave who would be king.
是您吗? - 我就是古斯雷德
Is it you? I am Guthred.
我假扮亡灵骑手,夜访丹麦人的地盘
I visited the Danes in the guise of a dead horseman,
成功解救了古斯雷德
and ensured Guthred's release.
在受祝福的圣徒遗体面前,他被加冕为王
Over the remains of a blessed saint, he was crowned king.
征召一支大军,我来为你指挥它
Build an army and I will command it.
睡个好觉。睡个好觉。 - 晚安
- Sleep well. Sleep well. - Good night.
你的妹妹真美
Your sister is pretty.
那个自命不凡的长毛蠢货
The cocksure, long-haired fool there,
他是个冒牌货,我肯定
he's a pretender, I'm sure.
在约克城,撒克逊人武装反抗统治他们的侵略者
In Eoferwic, the Saxon people rose up against their invaders,
埃里克和齐格弗里德兄弟
the brothers Erik and Sigefrid.
我知道这对兄弟势必会回来复仇
I know the brothers will seek revenge for what they lost,
而残酷的希亚尔坦也不会放弃
and that Kjartan the Cruel will not rest
寻找那个亡灵骑手
in his search for the dead horseman.
乌特雷德·拉格纳森...是我的
Uhtred Ragnarson... is mine.
一切都是命运
Destiny is all.
孤国春秋S02E02
坎伯兰
诺森布里亚王国
新国王给你们布置了不少任务啊
I see the new king is keeping you busy.
是啊。你很面生
He is. I do not know you.
哪里能找到乌特雷德呢?
Where will I find the man Uhtred?
乌特雷德大人在那边
Lord Uhtred will be that way,
和王室护卫和国王在一起
with the king's guard, and the king,
还有半个镇子的群众都在围观
and half the townsfolk starved of interest.
啊!
Argh!
克拉帕真是猛如熊
Clapa's a bear.
又大又猛的战熊,要不要叫下暂停?
A big, angry bear. Should we call a halt?
没必要,运气好点,一击就能反杀
Not at all. With a little luck, a blow will land.
小乌所做的不过是在炫耀自己的身手
All he's doing is showing off his feathers.
我觉得小姐也是这么想的
I believe the lady feels the same.
她们通常如此
They usually do.
即使是他的伤疤也会觉得帅
Even his scars are handsome.
啊!
Yargh!
蛤-蛤-蛤!
Ha-ha-ha!
不是每挥一剑都能伤到对方!
Not every sword stroke is a kill!
致命的一剑必须随势而动
A kill is something you must fashion.
不管是单打独斗,还是结成盾墙
Whether man against man, or within a shield wall.
膝下的部位永远都是弱点
Anything below the knee is vulnerable.
对膝下的一击不会杀死你
A strike to the ankle won't kill you,
但它会让你大门洞开
but it'll open the door.
而死神就会乘虚而入
And Death himself will step through that door.
所以别学克拉帕,不要猛打猛冲
So don't do what Clapa has done, don't overreach.
不要让你的大半个身体成为靶子
Do not make almost half of your body a target.
给我拿点水来
Fetch me water.
打扰了
Forgive me.
我们在找禁军统帅乌特雷德
We're looking for Uhtred, the commander of the king's army.
我们前来投军
We're here to offer our swords.
好极了!好极了!
Excellent! Excellent!
你们是谁的手下? - 我家主公是丹麦人布林亚尔伯爵
- To whom do you belong? - We serve the Dane, Earl Brynjar.
我们的人定居在坎伯兰的北边和东边
We're settled north and east of here.
我听说过布林亚尔
I know of Brynjar.
我是古斯雷德,坎伯兰国王
Well, I am Guthred, I'm king of Cumberland.
陛下,恕我等失礼
Lord... forgive me.
别别,你们既然是来投军,我又怎能责怪你们
No, no, no! If you are here to join me, there's nothing to forgive.
布林亚尔没跟你们来?
Brynjar's not with you?
我家主公年事已高
My lord is an old man now.
他为什么让你们来投军呢?
He sends you here, why?
他担心希亚尔坦会攻打他的领地
He's worried the like of Kjartan will take his land.
如果古斯雷德国王起兵对抗希亚尔坦,我们就为他效力
If King Guthred is against Kjartan, then we're with him.
很好,非常好
Excellent. Truly excellent.
您一定就是乌特雷德。 - 是我
- You must be Uhtred. - I am.
马车上有麦芽酒和食物,饿的话请随便享用
There's ale and food on the cart, if you're hungry.
欢迎! - 陛下
- Welcome. - Lord.
欢迎!
Welcome!
在食物消失前,神父,我们得赶快吃点先
We must eat, Father, before the food disappears.
没错
Indeed.
他们看起来不错
They look like good men.
善战之人
Fighting men.
你应该让他们加入你的禁军卫队
You should bring them into your household guards.
快填饱肚子
Fill your bellies.
你们长途跋涉至此?
You've come far?
是的
We have.
我叫哈利戈
I'm Halig.
我在吃东西
I'm hungry.
我即将皈依基♥督♥
I am to become a Christian.
像我父亲一样,我也要接受洗礼了
Like my father before me, I am to be baptised.
小菜一碟,陛下,我都接受过两次洗礼了
It does you no harm, Lord. I've been baptised twice.
不过泡泡水、念念词。 - 嗯
- It's water and words. - Hm!
同时,我想我应该娶个撒克逊人
Also, I was thinking that I should marry a Saxon.
以昭示诺森布里亚和坎伯兰是两个民族的共同家园
Well, to show that Cumberland and Northumbria are for both people.
不错,能这样想很不错
That is good. Good thinking.
我本想选希尔德
I would choose Hild.
我喜欢她
I like her.
但我需要更年轻的人选
But I need someone younger.
适合生育的人选
Somebody who's ready to pup.
你应该和希尔德在一起
You should be with Hild.
不
No.
轮不到我
I should not.
我注意到你看我妹妹的眼神
I've seen you look at my sister.
这个嘛,她美得令人目不转睛,我还能说什么呢?
Well, she attracts the eye. What can I say?
吉赛拉有她的重要性
Gisela has value.
我也有
As do I.
陛下,趁着约克城还在撒克逊人的手里
Lord, we should march on Eoferwic as soon as we're ready.
我们应该一准备就绪就立刻去接收,等那两兄弟回来就迟了
While it's still in Saxon hands and before the brothers return.
嗯
Hm.
我会找院长谈谈的
I will speak with the abbot.
陛下,院长只是个修道院院长
Lord, the abbot is an abbot.
我是战士,你是国王
I am a warrior, you're a king.
没有院长和他的梦,我就当不上国王
The abbot and his dream is the reason I am king.
我必须与他商量
I will speak to the abbot,
我的妹妹也有自己的责任
and my sister shall do her duty.
帮我♥干♥了这杯,克拉帕
Finish this for me, Clapa.
大人
Lord.
吉赛拉小姐。 - 乌特雷德大人
- Lady Gisela. - Lord Uhtred.
我能够坐下来吗?
May I sit?
请坐
Please.
你皈依基♥督♥了吗? - 不,我没有
- Are you a Christian? - No, I'm not.
我坐在这里只是为了让院长高兴
I would sit here to please the abbot, but...
现在我发现,这里
now I find there's...
能让人心静
there's peace here.
我打扰到你了。 - 不
- I am disturbing you. - No.
没有
You're not.
我在想我的哥哥
I was thinking about my brother,
他现在简直把自己当成我的父亲了
and how he now believes he is my father.
他现在是国王了。 - 我不会受他的支配
- He is the king. - I do not belong to him.
他也许不这么想,但我不会成为他的筹码
He thinks otherwise, but I will not be his gift.
你认为现在自己还有选择吗?
And you believe you will have a choice?
我绝不会...成为他的筹码
I will... not... be his gift.
我有自己的意志
I have my own mind.
是伊德雷德院长梦到我哥哥要做国王
The abbot Eadred dreamt my brother to be king,
但为他赎身可不是院长的主意
but it was not his idea to offer a ransom.
寻求阿尔弗雷德的帮助更不是他想出来的
It was not his idea that we should go to Alfred for silver.
是你? - 是的
- It was you? - It was.
嗯!
Hm!
他们都说,没有你,大人
That all said, without you, Lord,
我哥哥就不能重获自♥由♥
my brother would not be free.
这都是我的命运
It's my fate.
你应该叫我乌特雷德
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表