剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
她是个酒馆娼妓
She's an alehouse whore.
那埃塞尔弗莱德呢?她们俩有什么区别?
And what is Aethelflaed? What is a peace cow if not a whore?
当然有区别
There's a difference, clearly.
她要跟一个她不认识的男人结婚并上♥床♥
She will marry and be humped by a man she does not know
作为一场交易
and for a price.
这有什么区别??
Where's the difference?
这是传统。 - 她就是穿着婚服的娼妓
- It's the way. - She is a whore in a wedding gown.
如果按照传统,我还是你叔叔的人呢
If it is the way, then I belong to your uncle still.
我不会再这么说了
I will say no more.
没事,你能这么说我很高兴
Well, I am pleased to hear it.
小乌
Uhtred.
小乌啊,每次见到你都很开心
Uhtred, as always, it begins as a joy to see you.
我也是,贝奥卡神父
And you, Father Beocca.
你气色不错。 - 我很好
- You look well. - I am well.
给你介绍一下皮耶利格神父
Oh, I would like you to meet Father Pyrlig.
乌特雷德大人,久仰大名
Lord Uhtred, I've heard much about you.
皮耶利格神父可是戎马出身
Father Pyrlig here was once a warrior himself.
我使过剑与矛呢,大人
Sword and spear, Lord,
不过我后来厌倦了将武器捅入其他人的肚子里
but a man tires of sticking ironware into the bellies of other men.
我本想与二位喝上一杯
I would have enjoyed a cup of ale with you both,
无奈有事在身
but I must leave you.
信装好了?
You have the letter secure?
当然,神父。信就放在我裤衩里
I do, Father. I've put it right next to my ball bag.
乌特雷德大人,很荣幸见到你
Lord Uhtred, it was an honour.
很有特点的神父呢。 - 是的
- Unusual priest. - Yes.
小乌,有件事
Uhtred, there is a matter upon which
我需要你的意见...关于赛拉的
l find myself in need of your advice... about Thyra.
我说过,她很,她很好,她...非常不错
Well, as I say, she's-she's well, she's... delightful.
但我的问题是...
But my problem is this...
我觉得...她必须得离开了
She... must leave, I feel.
跟你回库克姆或者去拉格纳那儿吧
Join you at Coccham or return to Ragnar.
你不希望她待在这里?
You don't want her here?
不是,是的,我是说...
No. Yes, I mean...
不,我希望她留下,只是我...我没办法思考了
No, I do want her here, it's just that l... l simply cannot think.
我没办法工作,没办法睡觉
I can't work, I can't sleep.
已经持续了好几个月
It has been like this for months.
我是说,我几乎无法做祷告了,即使我祈祷时
I mean, I can barely pray, and even when I do pray,
我也只能为自己祷告,这不应该,非常不应该
I pray only for myself, which is wrong, very wrong.
罪过啊。 - 不应该
- Sinful. - Wrong.
我没想到她会成为这么重的负担,神父
I didn't realise she had become such a burden, Father.
我不是说她是负担,她怎么可能成为负担!
I mean, she's not a burden. She could never be a burden.
那我就糊涂了,神父,为什么她必须得走?
Then, Father, I'm lost. Why must she leave?
因为我满脑子都是她
Because I cannot think of anything but her.
挥散不去,既可悲又绝望,因为...
It is constant and it is pathetic and hopeless because...
她还年轻,而我,贝奥卡
Well, she is fair and I am, Beocca,
都老到可以当她的...老大哥了
a man old enough to be her... much older brother.
你笑了。 - 没有啊
- You're smiling. - No.
你在笑话我
You're laughing at me.
不神父,我发誓我不是在笑话你
No, Father, I swear, I'm not laughing at you.
你嘴都咧开了。 - 我是在为你感到高兴
- Well, I can see your teeth. - I'm sharing your joy.
没什么可高兴的
There is no joy.
我觉得我这处境简直是炼狱
I feel I am in a purgatory of sorts.
赛拉用不着去拉格纳那儿
Thyra will not go to Ragnar.
她跟你待在温彻斯特很幸福
She is happy here in Winchester with you.
瞎说。 - 贝奥卡,你让她获得了平静,找到了幸福
- Nonsense. - Beocca, you are her peace. Her happiness.
娶了她吧。 - 娶她?
- Marry her. - Marry her?
你应该娶她,神父,跟她同床共枕
You should marry her, Father. And bed her.
然后感谢上帝赐予我们这么大的喜事
And then give thanks to God for giving us such a joy.
赞美祂吧,神父,赞美上帝!
Praise him, Father. Praise Him!
她要是不同意呢?
But what if she refuses?
那就是埃塞尔雷德? - 嗯
- Is that Aethelred? - Hmm.
据我所知,阿尔弗雷德不会选个废柴做女婿
From what I know, Alfred could not have chosen a bigger turd.
我从没见过此人
I've never met the man,
但看他的样子,确实是不甚了了
but by the look of him, he was indeed shat out the arse of a giant.
他就成为麦西亚国王了
He is to be King of Mercia, they are saying.
贤人会议里的郡长都这么说
The Ealdormen of the Witan, they're saying.
麦西亚的领主,也许吧
The Lord of Mercia, perhaps.
阿尔弗雷德不会再让第二个撒克逊人称王的
Alfred would never allow another Saxon to be called King.
亡者比约恩也是这么想的
Nor would a certain dead man called Bjorn.
他想见你。 - 跟我来
- He wishes to meet you. - Come with me.
你弄疼我了!弄疼我了!
You're pinching my skin! You're pinching my skin!
我这身可是干净衣服!
This was clean!
为什么他们选你来找我?
Why is it that you are being trusted with my business?
谁给你传的信? - 一个吟游诗人,异教♥徒♥吟游诗人
- Who gave you this message? - A skald. A pagan skald.
他叫什么? - 埃依拉夫?也可能是埃依里夫?
- His name?! - Eilaf? Eilif?
总之是丹麦人的奇怪名字!你冷静下来了吗?
Something Dane, something odd! Are you any wiser?
不,你还没有。我只是个信使,仅此而已
No, you are not. I am a messenger, nothing more.
不管你喜不喜欢,你我二人都已经绑在一起了
Like it or not, we are bonded, you and l.
绑在一起? - 是的!
- Bonded? - Yes!
我们的先祖都是国王,但我们现在混的连郡长都不如!
Our ancestors were kings and yet we are barely acknowledged as Ealdormen!
我们应该有更好的待遇,尤其是你
We deserve more. You especially deserve more.
至于我,我在宫中只有一块睡觉的地方
As for me, I have a chamber in the palace and that is it.
这就是我的全部财产,他什么也没有给我
That is the sum of my land. He has given me nothing.
我连贤人会议都没资格参加了
I am no longer part of the Witan, even.
乌特雷德,我知道你很纠结
Uhtred, I can see you are torn,
当权力和财富都被埃塞尔雷德这种人得到的同时
but why should we stand by and watch while power and wealth is given to
我们怎么能无动于衷呢?
the likes of Aethelred of Mercia?
你也看到了,你看他刚才的样子
You were witness, you saw him just now,
趾高气昂地在温彻斯特招摇过市!
riding through Winchester like a peacock, like he was King!
什么时候?
When?
我什么时候去见比约恩?
When am I to meet with Bjorn?
如果我们今晚出发
If we leave tonight,
两天内就能往返,赶得上参加婚礼
we can be back here in two days, in time for the wedding.
我负责给你带路
I am to take you there.
亲眼看到他从坟墓里出来时,你就知道这一切都是真的
Watch him rise from his grave and you will know that it is all true.
只有这一次机会
He will not ask again.
大人!
Lord!
别说话!别动!
Don't speak! Don't move!
等马喂饱休息好我们就出发
We leave as soon as my horses are cooled and fed.
风向就要变了,国王陛下
The winds are blowing a change, Lord King.
你听了我的决定以后肯定会很高兴
You'll be glad to hear that I have made my decision.
你可以娶那姑娘
You may marry this girl...
谢谢您,大人! - 但得等到完成任务以后
- Lord, thank you! - Upon completion of a task.
你去找克拉帕,然后到马厩等我
You'll fetch Clapa, you'll go to the stables and wait for me.
务必要让马吃饱喝足,做好准备
Ensure the horses are watered and fed, but ready.
遵命,大人。 - 去吧
- Yes, Lord. - Go.
再次感谢您,大人,我会给我俩第一个小孩取名为乌特雷德
And thank you, Lord. We will name our first son Uhtred, Lord.
不行,你不能这么干。 - 好的,我不会这么干
- No, you will not! - No, I will not.
赛拉?
Thyra?
贝奥卡,你...吓了我一跳
Beocca. You... you gave me a fright.
抱歉
Forgive me.
你要进屋吗?
Are you coming inside?
我做了晚饭
I have supper.
我有些话要说,赛拉,有些话要...问
Something I needed to say, Thyra, something I need to... to ask.
你问吧... - 嫁给我吧!
- You should ask it... - Marry me!
我...我说...我说,嫁给我
I...I said... l said, marry me.
这么说太自私了,只提到这个字也很自私
It was selfish of me to ask, to even mention the word.
但...我害怕我以后再也没办法离开你了
But... l fear you have become someone I cannot live without.
你害怕?
You fear?
害怕没有你的日子...
Life without you...
不用再害怕了
Fear no more.
我在这儿
I am here.
永远都在
Always.
进来吃晚饭?
Supper?
赞美我主
Praise Him.
就是它
This is it.
思嘉德大厅
Skalds' Hall.
注:Skald,即古代斯堪的那维亚的吟唱诗人。
因为功劳卓著,他的主人把这里赐予了埃依拉夫
It was given to Eilaf by his lord, for great service.
西特里克,你就待在这里,在我们进入大厅前别动
Sihtric, you will go no further, not until we are at the hall and inside.
在这期间,你要一直保持隐蔽。 - 遵命,大人
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表