剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表
我祈祷它永远不坠入黑暗
I pray it never darkens.
吉赛拉小姐,如同阿尔弗雷德的女儿埃塞尔弗莱德一样
The lady Gisela, like Alfred's daughter, Aethelflaed,
有自己的使命
has a purpose...
这项使命远高于个人意愿甚至爱情
a higher purpose than need or want or even love.
我见过的太多了,英雄难过美人关
I have seen what others have seen, the attraction.
她有自己的意志
She has her own mind.
古斯雷德国王可能当你是朋友
King Guthred may consider you a friend,
但他身边的人可不会
but the men close to him do not.
这个是小事
Well, that is no hardship.
你可以向国王进言
You may have one ear of the king...
但国王也不会忽视那些人的意见
but they will most certainly have the other.
如你昨日所见,这些人能言善道
And as you have witnessed just today, they speak well...
能够影响人心
their words have effect.
所以,千万要谨慎
So, go carefully.
我言尽于此
I will say no more.
望你勿失初心
Do not change.
但凡事一定要三思而后行
But try to use the mind inside this head.
留下来
Stay.
你可以做我的神父,做贝班堡的神父吗?
You can be my priest, at Bebbanburg?
你急需一个神父,对吧?
You are in need of a priest, are you?
我只需要贝奥卡
Only if he is Beocca.
一路保重!
Go carefully!
那些脑袋装车了没?
Are the heads are bagged and loaded?
都发臭招苍蝇了
Getting stinking and attracting flies.
大人
Lord.
修女姐姐希尔德呢?她离开了?
Where is Hild the nun? Has she left us?
她还在这儿
She is here still.
圣卡斯伯特的遗体也会跟着大军么,大人?
The body of Saint Cuthbert is coming with us, Lord?
他是开路先锋...
He is to lead...
在僧侣们的肩膀上开路
on the shoulders of the monks.
坎伯兰的勇士们还好吗?
How are the brave men of Cumberland?
我不会忘记你们对我的扶助
I won't forget how you came to my aid.
你们每个人都会得到银币!
Each of you shall have silver!
但不止于此,我的剑也属于你们!
But more than that, you have my sword!
他很享受被人拥戴
He enjoys adoration...
爱慕虚荣是一种罪
such vanity is sinful.
大人...有个事您应该知道
Lord... you should know,
他和吉赛拉小姐曾经待在一起过
he and the lady Gisela have shared time together.
是私会
Alone.
在哪里?
Where?
田地,还是谷仓?
A field, a barn?
在礼拜堂,大人
In the chapel, Lord.
继续盯紧他
Keep watch.
如果他把持不住,吉赛拉一定会和他苟合的
Should his cock wander and her virginity decide to join it.
遵命,大人
Yes, Lord.
溫坦希斯特
温彻斯特
韦塞克斯王国
再来,大声点
Again. Louder.
大声点。 - 为什么?
- Louder. - Why?
为什么我要把力气都用在声音...
Why not put all of my effort into...
现在明白了吧,小姐?
Now do you see, Lady?
是的,明白了,谢谢你
I do. Yes. Thank you.
我不希望把她嫁出去
I do not wish to see her married.
她必须嫁
She must.
时间过得太快了
Time has passed so quickly.
放宽心啦,史迪亚帕会杀了任何胆敢伤害她的男人
Take comfort that Steapa would kill any man who dared to harm her,
包括丈夫
husbands included.
作为你的手下,他现在都快成女儿的人了
He's as much her man, as he is yours.
是啊,没错
Yes, he is.
我该以叛国罪砍了他的脑袋吗?
Should I have him beheaded as a traitor?
你!姑娘!
You! Girl!
女人!
Woman!
战士!
Warrior!
我需要去趟小树林
I need to go into the woods there.
我要大便!
I need to shit!
我可不想拉裤子
I do not wish to fill my breeches!
哈利戈,咱们的囚犯有事找你
Halig. Our prisoner requires attention.
我相信乌特雷德大人希望你你告诉他
I believe Lord Uhtred is hoping you can tell him
希亚尔坦要塞的情况
about Kjartan's fortress.
要塞很高
It is tall.
你对他说这个,你就死定了
Tell him that and you're a dead man.
那就让我直接告诉他
Then let me speak to him.
他觉得妥当的时候自然会来找你!
He will speak to you when he is ready!
他是个好人
He's a good man.
放下你的剑!
Drop your sword!
你快找乌特雷德大人来,告诉他这个人在我手里
You will fetch Lord Uhtred, tell him I have his man.
杀了我咱们俩就都死定了! - 快!
Kill me and we are both dead! Now!
乌特雷德大人!乌特雷德大人!
Lord Uhtred! Lord Uhtred!
运气好咱们俩都不会死
With luck we shall both live.
我本可杀了他,大人
I could have killed him, Lord,
然后逃掉
made good my escape.
杀了他我会让你慢慢地死
Kill him and you will die slowly.
告诉你了
Told you.
是我要求您的手下去请您,大人!
I asked your man to fetch you, Lord!
我不愿杀人,我只想谈条件
I do not murder. I wish to bargain.
一命换一命咯?
A life for a life, is it?
我的命换我的剑
My life for my sword.
我希望能为您效劳,大人
I wish to serve you, Lord.
我本可杀了两人,但我希望侍奉您
I could have killed both, but I wish to serve you.
你是希亚尔坦的人
You are Kjartan's man.
不
No.
我是希亚尔坦和女奴生下的私生子
I'm Kjartan's bastard son who whelped on a slave girl.
而您是乌特雷德·拉格纳森
And you are Uhtred Ragnarson...
我希望能侍奉一位战士,一位领主,一位真正的领主
and I wish to serve a warrior and a lord, a true lord.
如果你相信我是这样的人
If you believe me to be these things,
就放下剑
then put down your sword.
您保我性命无忧?
You guarantee my life?
放下你的剑
Put down your sword.
杀了他! - 不!
- Kill him! - No!
放下你的剑
Put down your sword.
我能为您所用,大人
I can be of use to you, Lord.
他不过是一个异教♥徒♥...杀了他!
He's nothing but a heathen... kill him!
都不许动!
No-one is to move!
立刻杀了他! - 我说了都不许动!
- Kill him now! - I say no-one is to move!
除了我都不准说话!
And no-one is to speak but me! No-one!
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
我叫西特里克,大人
I'm called Sihtric, Lord.
求您了,我永远都不可能对希亚尔坦忠心
Please, I'm not loyal to Kjartan and never can be.
你发誓向我效忠?
You swear your sword is mine?
以索尔之锤的名义
On Thor's hammer,
我发誓,大人
I do, Lord.
我发誓
I swear.
如此你将得到我的庇护
Then you have my protection.
谢谢您,大人
Lord. Thank you.
谢谢您
Thank you.
西特里克是咱们的人了,他现在是古斯雷德国王的士兵
Sihtric is with us now. He serves in King Guthred's army.
他表现得就好像他是国王一样!
He behaves as if he were king!
那你还拉不拉屎了?
So do you need to shit or not?
陛下,明天我会让哈利戈和我的三个手下
Tomorrow, Lord, I shall ask Halig and three of our snails
去探探前面的路,确保一路平安
to go on ahead, ensure the road is safe.
前路一定会安全通畅
The road ahead will be both safe and clear.
受祝福的圣卡斯伯特前行的道路不会被阻塞
The blessed Saint Cuthbert's path shall not be blocked.
我们要么是一支军队,要么是教会的游♥行♥队伍,不可能两者都是
We are either an army or a church procession, we cannot be both.
我们当然可以两者兼顾
We can be both and we are both.
我们是基♥督♥的军队
We are a holy army.
两者的结合,乌特雷德,会得到上帝的奖赏
Unity, Uhtred, shall bring reward.
我保证
I promise.
他认为自己能凌驾于教会之上
He believes himself to be above the church,
甚至上帝之上
above God, even.
院长大人,他是个异教♥徒♥
Lord Abbot, he is pagan...
我们并不承认您的上帝
剧集 | 孤国春秋(2015) | 导航列表