剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表
我懂你为什么不想跟你女儿 和那个马尾男住在一起
I get why you wouldn't wanna live with your daughter in the ponytail
但怎么不来跟我住?我家多得是房♥间
but why not come stay with me? I got plenty of room.
谢谢你 感激提议
Thank you. I appreciate the offer.
但我喜欢住自己家
But I like being in my own home.
话说你那个癖好怎么办?
What about your propensity to, uh
该怎么称呼呢?昏厥
how shall we call it, swoon?
那不成问题
It's not a problem.
只要吃补铁的保健食品就好
I just have to take my iron supplements.
你知道吃那些东西会便秘
You know those cause constipation.
是啦 也有保健食品可以吃便秘
A lot. But I guess supplements will have to.
你的大便会变成黑色
Your stool turns black.
我喜欢
I like that.
吻合我的心情
It matches my mood.
你这是故意唱反调 我不只是要给你一个家
You're being foolish, I'm not just offering you a home
也是提供你陪伴
I'm offering you a companionship.
你说像是现在这样? -对
What we got right here? -Yeah.
像这样的陪伴就够了
It's enough companionship for me.
再多就会觉得像在演难看的情境喜剧
More than that I feel like I'm in a bad sitcom.
或是古典文学
Or classic literature.
此话怎讲?
How do you figure?
我们坐在我家客厅 等待绝对不会出现的人
We sit my living room where we wait for someone who never shows up.
不是盖瑞马歇尔的喜剧 而是《等待果陀》
Instead of Garry Marshall it's Samuel Beckett.
谢谢你 但我要住自己家
Well, thank you, but I'm-I'm staying in my house.
无所谓 独居吧 拉屎拉炭块
Fine. Be alone. Shit charcoal briquettes.
我管不着
None of my business.
你在干嘛? -怎样?
What are you doing? -What?
你面临生死奋战 结果还吃玉米棒?
You're in a fight for your life and you're eating Cheetos?
别管我啦 我很爱吃这个
Ah, leave me alone, will you? I enjoy them.
你知道还有谁爱吃玉米棒吗?
And you know who else enjoys Cheetos?
癌症!
Cancer!
你还纳闷我怎么不想跟你住喔?
And you wonder why I don't wanna live with you?
洋芋片!
Chip! Chip! Chip! Chip! Chip!
喂 小心点
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Take it easy.
闭嘴啦!
Shut up.
这个小捣蛋是谁家的孩子?
Anybody in charge of this brat?
我跟你说 算了啦
Well, leave it alone.
等等…
Wait. H-hang on, hang on, hang on.
你需要把这些都拿起来 好好放回去
Hey, hey, you need to pick all of this up and put it back.
不要!
No!
不能说不要 自己弄乱自己清…
Don't tell me no. Clean up this mess and..
要死了
Goddamnit!
喂!
Hey, hey, hey.
你需要冷静下来 给我
You need to calm the fuck down.
不要碰我的小孩!
Get your hands off my child!
那你就好控制住你的小孩
Well, you get your child under control.
山迪 我拜托你算了
Sandy, please walk away.
我要报♥警♥
I'm calling the police.
我才要报♥警♥
I'm calling the police.
你的小神经病拿洋芋片罐丢我
Your little psychopath threw a can of Pringles at me.
算了啦…山迪 走了
Walk away, Sandy. Come on, walk away.
我先生是律师 我们要告你
My husband is a lawyer. We're gonna sue you.
你有看到这一位吗?
You see this guy here,
他是律师 他也看到你的孩子攻击我
he's a lawyer and he saw your kid assault me.
演艺圈的律师 主要处理合约
Entertainment lawyer, contracts mostly.
来啊 你告我 我告你 看是谁会赢
So come on, you sue me, I sue you let's see who wins.
你有什么毛病啊?
What is wrong with you?
女士…你的孩子
Madam, ma.. Your child..
这件事还没完唷
This isn't over.
不要再生小孩了 你很逊
Don't make anymore kids. -You're bad at it.
蒙大拿… -好了 我们走
Montana! -Montana! -Come on, come on.
岂有此理 我小时候如果像是那样
Let's go. -Can you believe that? If acted like that when I was a kid
一定会被我妈打个半死
my mom would've slapped the snot out of me.
冷静点 吃玉米棒
Calm down and eat a Cheeto.
剧名:第 16 章:希坦来到
我绝对不敢跟女人这样说
I would never dare to say this to a woman
但我要跟你说
but I'll say it to you.
我觉得你在吃的药
I think the medication you're on is causing you
正造成你展现出类似停经前的行为
to behave at a pre-menstrual fashion.
吹我啊
Blow me.
换个主题
Change of subject.
拜托
Please.
我的经纪公♥司♥的合伙人 提议要买♥♥断我的股权
The partners in my agency have offered to buy me out.
是喔?所以是多少钱?
Really? How much money are we talking about?
我不能告诉你实际数字 你太虚弱
Well, I couldn't tell you the actual number. You're too frail.
但我可以说我考虑接受
But I will say I'm entertaining it.
你要退休喔?
You're gonna retire?
我以为你说退休等于被判死刑
I thought you said that was a death sentence.
是啊 没了人生的目的
It is, without a purpose in life men like us
我们这种人与坟墓的距离 只差两或三本克莱夫卡斯勒的小说
are two, three Clive Cussler books away from the grave.
我正好喜欢看他写的书
I happen to like his books.
没关系 就…看慢一点
That's fine. Just read slow.
那如果你从演艺经纪公♥司♥退休
So, if you retire from the talent agency
人生目的是什么?
what's your purpose?
老实说呢…
Honestly
我相信对我来说的下一步 是往内心去追寻
I believe the next step for me is the journey inward.
灵性的道路
Ah-ha. -The spiritual path.
所以你要去印度的静修所喔?
So what? You're gonna go into some ashram in India?
或许喔 到时看状况
Maybe I will. We'll see.
有一句俗话说 人能至心求道
There's an old saying that when the student is ready
明师自会显现
the teacher arrives.
你觉得自己准备好了? -是啊
And you think you're ready? -I do.
那老师是?
And the teacher is..
遇到就会知道了
I'll know him or her when I meet them.
酷喔
Cool.
是吗? -是啊…真的
Yeah? R-really. Yeah.
我希望你找到你追求的答案
I hope you find the answers you seek.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我常觉得这个世界只是老天做的梦
I've often thought that this world is just a dream that God is have--
你不是那个老师
You're not the teacher.
或是你还没准备好
Or you're not ready.
敏迪 怎么啦?
Hey, Mindy, what's up?
我刚去买♥♥杂货 正在回家路上
Ah, I just picked up some groceries, on my way home.
对 我记得医师的嘱咐 诺曼开车载我
Yeah, I remember what the doctor said. Norman's driving me.
真是他开车啊
He is.
她不信 你说话
She doesn't believe me. Say something.
你真的很欠揍
You're such a dick.
我发誓是他开车
I swear he's driving.
当然 半小时?
Ah, sure. About half an hour.
可以问是关于什么吗?
Can I ask what it's about?
好 那就见面说
Okay, I'll, I'll see you then.
怎么了?
Huh. -'What?'
她有话要找我说 但又不明说
She wants to talk to me but won't say about what.
该不会是她要嫁给大便失禁老头吧?
You don't think she wants to marry old man shitty pants?
你拿来开玩笑 但若真这样我会很开心
Joke. But that would make me very happy.
当然 有了竞走会输给你的女婿
Sure. You'd have a son-in-law you could beat in a foot race.
是啊 你在静修所一定大受欢迎
Oh, yeah, they're gonna love you at the ashram.
很好 你回家了
Oh, good. You're home.
干嘛?怎么了?我妨碍到抢劫吗?
Why? What's happening? Am I interrupting a robbery?
不是 但我有个惊喜要给你
Uh, no, but I do have a surprise for you.
罗比 过来问好
Robbie, come say hi.
外公好 -罗比
Hi, grandpa. Robbie.
真高兴见到你
It's so good to see you.
我也是 你怎么会在这里?
It's good to see you too. What are you doing here?
我来探亲罗
I came to visit.
我以为我是不受欢迎人物
I thought I was persona non grata.
你本来是啊 还有妈也是
You were, and so was mom
所以我离开了教会
which is why I left the church.
是喔?你脱离山达基了?
Really, you quit the Scientology?
对 我决定我不再想要参与
Yep, I decided I no longer wanted to be
不让我跟你们在一起的组织
part of an organization that would keep me from you guys.
剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表