剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表
That's completely untrue. Did you talk to Mr. Miguin?
麦同学只知道那个男孩喝了酒
'All Miguin knows is the boy drank wine.'
不知道他怎么喝得到酒
'He doesn't know how he came to drink it.'
他母亲有补充吗?
Did his mother have something to add to that?
没有
No.
所以就没事了啊
There's nothing there.
我不满意
I am not satisfied.
不满意的话 就去问那个男孩
Well, if you're not satisfied then asked the boy.
不行 他会保护你 他一直都这样
No. He'd protect you. -That's what he's been doing.
他为何要保护我? -因为你引诱他
And why would he do that? Because you have seduced him.
你疯了!
You're insane!
你脑中胡思乱想 我给这男孩喝祭酒
You have it in your head that I've corrupted this child
给他洗♥脑♥
by getting him wine
我再怎么说都说服不了你
and nothing I say will change that.
没错
That's right.
要我说错了 还请指正
Correct me if I'm wrong.
但这件事其实和酒无关
This has nothing to do with the wine, not really.
你在这起事件之前 对我就有根本上的不信任
You have fundamentally mistrusted me before this incident.
是你警告詹姆斯修女
It was you that warned Sister Jane
说要小心我 对吧?
to be on the lookout. -Wasn't it?
没错
That's true.
所以你承认了 -当然
So, you admit it. -Certainly.
所以是怎么了?
Then what is it?
是什么?
What,
你听到看到了什么
what did you hear?
让你这样深信不疑?
What did you see that convinced you so thoroughly?
有差吗?
What does it matter?
我想要知道
I want to know.
学年开始的第一天
On the first day of the school year
我看到你摸了威廉林登的手腕
I saw you touch William London's wrist.
我看到他把手抽回去
And I saw him pull away.
就这样? -这就够了
That's all? -That was all.
但那没什么啊
But that's nothing.
今天早上我问米勒太太之前
This morning, before I spoke with Mrs. Mullard
我为求保险 先打去问了
I took the precaution of calling the last parish
你被派任的上一个教区
to which you were assigned.
他怎么说?
Well, what did he say?
我没跟本堂牧师说到话
I did not speak to the pastor.
我问了其中一位修女
I spoke to one of the nuns.
你应该问本堂牧师才对
You should have spoken to the pastor.
我问了修女
I spoke to a nun.
那不是你应该走的正常管道 修女
That's not the proper route for you to have taken, sister.
教会的规定很清楚
The Church is very clear.
应该要透过本堂牧师处理
You're supposed to go through the pastor.
为什么?你和他说好了吗?
Why? Do you have an understanding, you and he?
费神父 你有过前科
Father Flynn, you have a history.
你无权去挖我的历史
You have no right to go rummaging through my past!
这是你五年来被派任的第三个教区
This is your third parish in five years.
我没有碰那个孩子
I have not touched a child.
你有!
You have!
你完全没有丝毫的证据
You have not the slightest proof of anything.
但我完全肯定
But I have my certainty.
所以我要去你被派任的上个教区
And armed with that, I will go to your last parish
必要的话 还要去上上个
and the one before that if necessary.
我一定会找到家长 费神父
I will find a parent, Father Flynn.
相信我 我一定会
Trust me, I will.
那些家长八成不知道 你现在还会接触到孩童
A parent who probably doesn't know that you are still working with children!
等我找到了 你就会被揭发
And once I do that, you will be exposed.
你甚至或许会被至攻击
You may even be attacked,
比喻或是实际
metaphorically or otherwise.
你无权自己这样蛮干
You have no right to act on your own.
你是神职人员 要遵守规章
You are a member of a religious order.
你宣誓过 服从是其一
You've taken vows, obedience being one of them!
你要向我们负责
You answer to us.
你无权从教会出走
You have no right to step outside of the church.
如果需要的话 我会走出教会
I will step outside the church. If that is what needs to be done
就算回不来 也是在所不惜
then the door should shut behind me!
需要怎么做 我一定照办 神父
I will do what needs to be done, Father
就算下地狱也一样
if it means I am damned to hell!
你应该要明白这一点
You should understand that!
否则就是误判我了
Or you will mistake me!
结束
End scene.
我都忘了自己是在演戏
I forgot I was acting.
这就叫做演戏
That's called acting.
好罗 今天上到这里 各位 下周见
Okay, that's it, everyone. See you next week.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
请不要放弃
Please don't give up.
你能战胜的
You can beat this.
超棒的
That was so good.
你怎么没当成电影明星?
Ho-how are you not a movie star?
这是一个谜 -我也觉得
It's a mystery. -I'll say.
怕我忘记 敏迪要我给你这个
Hey, oh, before I forget Mindy, Mindy wanted me to give you this.
这是什么? -跌倒自动求救项链
What is it? -It's a life alert necklace.
就是“我跌倒了 站不起来”
You know, "I've fallen and I can't get up!"
按钮按下去 帮手马上来
You hit the button, help is on the way.
开玩笑的吧
You gotta be kidding. -No.
不是 她帮你订了三年会员
She-she got you a three-years subscription.
你可以随心所欲摔倒求救
Hey, you can, you can fall and call till your heart's content.
都不会另外收钱
There's no extra charge.
我不要这个 马丁
I don't want this, Martin.
怎么不要? -这是给老人用的
Why not? -It's for old people.
山迪…
Sandy..
我不要
I don't want it. Here.
好吧…那我戴两条
Okay. Alright. So, I'll have two.
但我想要再次邀约
I would like to extend the offer again
你过来跟我们同住
to come live with us.
谢谢 我也想要再说一次
Thank you, and I would like to say again
门都没有
not a fucking chance.
因为你有你的骄傲
Because you have your pride.
对 因为我有我的骄傲
Yes, because I've got my pride.
正所谓骄兵必败 山迪
Pride goes before the fall, Sandy
我没弄错的话 你败给了摔跤
and if I'm not mistaken, you fell.
医师说那是因为贫血
The doc said that was because I was anemic
只要好好补充铁质保健食品 应该就没事
and as long as I take my iron supplements I should be fine.
请你收下这条死项链
Please, take the fucking necklace.
是敏迪逼你这样做的吗?
Did Mindy put you up to this?
请收下这条死项链啦
It's.. Please take the fucking necklace!
帮跟我她说 我完全有能力照顾自己
You tell her for me that I'm fully capable of taking care of myself.
不行 我要跟她说 我讲了很有说服力的论点
No, no, no, I'm gonna tell her I gave you a very persuasive argument
而你还需要时间考虑
and you-you needed more time to think about it.
好吧 无所谓
Okay. Fine.
恕我先失陪 我要做晚餐给女性朋友吃
Now, if you excuse me, I'm making dinner for my lady friend
要是我和女儿 跟她的心脏病患男友一起住
which I couldn't do if I was living with my daughter
就没办法这样了
and her cardiac patient boyfriend.
真厚道 对了 起码到时我走得痛快
Oh. Nice. Yeah.. At least when I go, I go quick!
你会死得拖拖拉拉
You'll linger!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
是喔?我不记得你那儿有雀斑
'Really? I didn't know you were having a freckle there.'
是啊 怪怪的形状
Oh, yeah, it was a weird shaped
所以我的皮肤科医师用雷射烧掉
so my dermatologist burned it off with a laser.
安全起见
You know, to be safe.
我竟然都没有注意到
Can't believe I never noticed it before.
我不知道要怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you.
你上次检查眼睛是何时?
When's the last time you had your eyes checked?
两个月前吧
A couple months ago.
我们年纪大了 退化来得很快
Well, we're getting older. Things happen fast.
我猜是吧
Mm. I guess so.
我能帮你做什么吗?
Ooh! Can I help you do anything?
要的话可以帮我倒杯葡萄酒
Uh, you can pour me a glass of wine if you'd like.
没问题
You got it.
你何时学会下厨的?
剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表