剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表
诺曼
Norman?
怎么没跟我说你要这样?
Why didn't you tell me you're doing this?
看不出有理由要去烦你
Saw no reason to bother you.
怎么会是烦我?我是你朋友
How can that be a bother? -I-I'm your friend.
对不起 下次 我太太死了
I'm sorry. The next time my wife dies
我要把她的衣服捐给慈善机构 我一定会先通知你
and I donate her clothes to charity I'll be sure to give you a heads up.
这样我就满足了
That's all I'm asking.
签个名就好
Just need a signature.
好的
Okay.
我要说一句
May I say
你和你同事完全是名符其实
that you and your colleagues have more than lived up to your name.
什么?
What?
(好意公♥司♥)
Good will.
好意啊 我完全感受到了
It was palpable.
好了吗? -对
Ready? -Yeah.
你对鸦♥片♥有什么了解?
What do you know about opium?
1960年代试过几次 不是我的菜
Tried it a few times in the '60s. Not my thing.
干嘛问?
Why?
我在考虑成瘾 -是喔?
I'm thinking of becoming an addict. -Really?
对 像是迪更斯或济慈
Yeah. Like Dickens or Keats.
你是说当作家啊?
Oh, you're gonna be a writer?
不是 只是成瘾
No, no, just an addict.
不用打♥针♥的 爵士乐师比较会那样
No needles. That's more jazz musician.
有目标很好
They have goals.
我在找方法显现存在主义的绝望
I'm looking for a way to manifest my existential despair.
我无意冒犯 但你已经很阴沉了
No offense, uh, but you're already pretty gloomy.
我想我可以更上一层楼
I think I can do better.
把她的东西送走一定很不好受
Must've been hard giving her stuff away.
留下来更不好受
It's harder to keep it.
才刚过几个月 你得要撑住
It's, it's only been a few months. You just gotta hang in there.
“撑住” 妙了
"Hang in there." That's funny.
我早上醒来的时候
When I wake up in the morning, I'm not sure
不确定自己是放心了还是失望
if I'm relieved or disappointed.
你有发现自己越来越常 想不到要说的字词吗?
Do you find yourself losing words more frequently?
怎样想不到?
Losing them how?
好比你跟人说话
Yeah, y-you're talking to someone
需要一个字词来结尾
and-and you need a word to finish your thought
简单的字词 很寻常的
a simple word, nothing out of the ordinary
却突然想不起来
and it's, it-it's missing,
就这样不见了
it's just gone.
有啊 动不动就这样
Oh, yeah, yeah, all the time.
你会担心吗?
Does it concern you?
如果剧本里没写
So, if it's not in the script,
要靠你们自己去厘清
it's up to you to figure out
角色在那一幕戏开始前在干嘛
what your character is doing before the scene began.
是在工作吗?
Were you, uh, working,
还是在吃东西?
were you eating?
或许完全没在干嘛 只是在…
Maybe you weren't doing anything at all, you know? You were just, um..
就是…
You know, um..
自♥慰♥
Masturbating.
不是
No.
忍♥住不哭
Trying not to cry.
不是… -让家里蒙羞?
No, um.. Bringing shame upon your family?
在美妆店顺手牵羊? -不是…
Shoplifting at Sephora. -No, no.
割到自己?
Cutting yourself?
天啊 不是
Jesus, no.
那就去看医师啊
Get help.
为什么…不是自♥慰♥?
Why not masturbating?
拖拖拉拉
Procrastinating. -What?
什么? -那就是我记不起来的词
That was the word I couldn't remember.
所以你也会这样喔?
So it happens to you. -Oh, yeah, yeah.
对…多到我不想承认
More than I like to admit.
你也在想那件事吗?
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
不可能不去想
That's impossible not to.
我觉得这比起癌症更让我恐惧 甚至…
I think I fear that worse than cancer even, um..
可恶 他叫什么来着的?
Oh, shit. What's his name? Um..
谁叫什么来着? -就那个男的啊
What's who's name? -You know the guy..
什么男的? -就是有那个的男的啊
What guy? What thing? -The guy with the-the thing.
有哪个啊? -就是他们用来
The thing they use just to, you know,
收割作物的东西
to harvest the crops. Um..
曳引机? -不是
A tractor? -No.
墨西哥人?
Mexican people?
剧名:第 9 章:演员健忘症
这是我这个月第四次参加丧礼了
'You know, this is like the fourth funeral' 'I've been to this month?'
这叫做我们这年纪的社交生活
At our age, it's called having a social life.
(礼簿)
你签瓦特温契尔?
'Walter Winchell?'
各位美国的先生和太太 和所有海上的船只晚上好
Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. America. Roll the ships to sea.
我们要来报导罗
Let's go to press.
没人会去查看这些东西
Nobody ever checks these things.
我去玛姬葛柏的丧礼 入场还签玛姬葛柏呢
At Margie Gerbert's funeral, I signed in as Margie Gerbert.
是“死神”
A grim reaper.
什么? -割稻用的大镰刀
What? -It's a scythe for the crops.
小声一点 -想半天才想到 烦死我了
Keep your voice down. Jesus, that was really bothering me.
现在你烦死现场所有人了
And now it's bothering everybody here.
抱歉
Sorry.
来吧
Shall we?
再见了 戴夫 我们一定会想念你
Bye, Davie, we're gonna miss you.
每次我有朋友过世 感觉都像是我赢了比赛
Every time one of my friends passes away I feel like I won a contest,
“哈…我活得比较久 你输了”
like, "Ha-ha! I live longer. I beat you."
很缺德耶
It's horrible.
对啦 最好你不会有这种感觉
Oh, yeah. Like you don't feel the same way.
我会 但我不会当人家的面说
I do, but I don't say it in front of the guy.
他有千万美元身价
You know he's worth eight figures.
这样留下来的钱还真不少
That's a lot of dough to leave on the table.
最理想的状况是在死前
Ideally you wanna spend your last nickel
花光自己最后一毛钱
just before you drop dead.
最理想的状况是 我大概三周前就该死了
And ideally I should've died about three weeks ago.
他其实看起来气色很好呢
He actually looks pretty good.
那是用助晒剂喷的吗?
Is that his spray tan?
有可能
Could be.
我听说保利杜根呢
I heard with Pauly Dukan,
他们把他的尸体放上日晒床
they put the poor bastard's body in a tanning bed.
晒出来之后跟培根一样
Came out looking like a piece of bacon.
我们应该跟未亡人致意一下
Well, we should probably give our condolences to his wife.
哪一个?
Which one?
我去跟他孩子的妈致意 你去跟…叫什么来着的?
I'll take the mother of his children, you'll take the, the..-What do you call it?
花瓶嫩妻 -就是花瓶嫩妻
Trophy. -Trophy.
就这么吧 待会儿散宴见
That's a good deal. I'll meet you at the cold cuts.
收到 -诺曼?
Got it. -'Norman?'
梅德琳?
Madelyn?
真好 你记得
Oh, good! You remember!
天啊 不敢相信 看看你 比以前还更美呢
God, I don't believe it! Look at you. You're more beautiful than ever.
梅德琳 这是我朋友山迪
Madelyn, this is my friend Sandy.
你好啊 -你好
Hello. How are you? -Hello.
梅德琳和我交往的时候 那个谁啊…
Madelyn and I dated when, uh.. What's his name was, uh..
还是詹森当总统
Lynden Johnson.
天啊 都50年… -请不用算这个
Jesus, that's like 50---Please, no need.
抱歉 是在艾琳之前
Sorry. -It's before Eileen.
对 在艾琳之前 我们有一阵子打得火热
Before Eileen we were dating for a bit.
我们没人受伤还真是奇蹟
It's a wonder that neither of us got hurt.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about? I was constantly
我老是拉伤肌肉耶
one muscle or another.
抱歉 可以不要在我先生前面聊吗?
Excuse me, would you mind taking this away from my husband?
抱歉…
Oh! Sorry. Sorry. -Oh!
那你现在在做什么?住哪里?
So, uh, what are you doing here? Where are you living?
这几年都住圣巴巴拉 但是…
Well, for the last few years, I've been living in Santa Barbara..
节哀顺变 -谢谢你
Uh, my condolences. -Thank you.
戴夫呢 他是好人
Davie, he was one of the good guys.
对 真的
Yeah, he was.
怪怪 他真的很爱你
剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表