剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表
Thank you.
那么…
And the...
坏消息呢?
the bad news?
我能让场面轻松点吗?
Could I just be a little loose?
医师
Doc.
好吧 你的肺部一侧有白点
Okay, well, we found a spot on one of your lungs.
哪种白点?
What kind of spot?
这得要做切片才能确定
Well, we're gonna have to do a biopsy to be sure
但多半是癌症
but it's most likely cancer.
我都40年没抽烟了 我…
I haven't had a cigarette in 40 years.
真有你的
Good for you.
我偶尔还是会偷抽一根
I still sniff one once in a while.
要死了
Jesus.
我靠
Fuck.
可以治疗吗?
Is it treatable?
应该可以
I would think so.
我们很早就抓到了
We caught it pretty early.
好吧
Okay.
好 所以…
Okay, so,
是化疗?
um, a chemo?
放射线治疗?
Radiation?
很多这些问题要问肿瘤科医师
You know, a lot of these questions
才能获得更好的解答
will be better answered by an oncologist.
我会帮你处理转诊
And I will give you referrals.
谢谢你…
Thank you. Thank you.
《水肺》 我就说嘛
"Aqualung," of course.
我可以继续工作吗?
Can I keep working?
这也一样要问肿瘤科医师比较好
Again, it's better to ask an oncologist
但我会说一些这种治疗很拖垮体力
uh, but I would say some of the treatments are pretty debilitating.
有人可以陪伴你处理吗?
So do you have someone who can go through this with you?
我得要打电♥话♥问问
I'm gonna have to make some calls.
好的
Okay.
很好
Good.
对
Yes.
谢了 医师
Thanks, doc.
有任何需要尽管打给我 但是…
Call me with anything.
要保持好心情
But, uh...spirits up.
好 你别说 让我猜
Okay, don't tell me. Let me guess.
你又被国税局盯上了 -不是
You're in trouble with IRS again.
你在阿第伦达克山脉 演出《丕平正传》的时候
Your fathered identical twins while you were doing pimping
跟人生了双胞胎
in the Adirondack's
他们现在找上门来 想要你的钱
and now they've hunted you down they want money?
不是 天啊 什么双胞胎
No! Jesus, twins?
你在雷诺对人开枪 只是想看对方死掉
You shot a man in Reno just to watch him die?
什么? -强尼凯许啊
What? Johnny Cash.
好吧 我放弃
Okay, I give up.
我能帮你什么?
What can I help you with?
下周我要开始治疗肺癌
Uh, next week I start treatment for lung cancer.
天啊 山迪
Oh, God. Sandy!
是啊
Yeah. Uh..
说来说去 我的日常生活或许要帮忙
Anyway, I might need some help with the day to day stuff.
当然 有什么需要都可以
Of course, anything you need.
你跟敏迪说了吗?
Uh, have you told Mindy yet?
没有 对了 这件事我不要她知道
No, and that's another thing, I don't want her to know
马丁的事就够她忙的了
she's got enough on her hands with Martin.
好吧
Okay.
其实呢
In fact..
咱们谁都别说
...let's not tell anyone,
我不要别人给我不同的待遇
I mean, I don't want people treating me differently.
所以你要走安静淡定的路线
So, you're gonna do the quiet stork thing?
那好吧…
Okay.
看看能撑多久
Let's see how long that last.
可以问一下预后是怎样吗?
Can I ask you what the prognosis is?
有及早发现吗?
Uh, did they, did they catch it early?
有 起码医师是这样跟我说
Yeah, at least that's what they told me.
所以是不幸中的大幸罗?
Well, that's fruitiest, right?
我猜是吧
I guess.
你要继续工作吗? -我会努力
You're gonna keep working? I'm gonna try.
你要是掉头发要怎么跟人说?
What are you gonna tell people if your hair falls out?
我有问这件事
I asked about that,
这种治疗或许不会掉头发
it may not happen with this kind of treatment,
如果真的会掉
and if it did
反正这年头秃子当道
bald is hip these days, huh?
对 我有注意到
Yeah, I've noticed that.
前几天有个年轻人来我办公室
The other day a young man in my office
问我是用什么刮头发
asked me what I use to shave my head with.
你怎么跟他说?
What'd you tell him?
我说每几天我会把头泡进鸡油
I said every few days I soak my head in chicken fat.
你是坏人 -是啊 我知道
You're a bad, man. Yeah, I know.
我希望他来上班的时候会有高汤味
I'm hoping he comes to work smelling like broth.
我们会带你度过这个难关
We're gonna get you through this.
希望如此
I hope so.
不是希望
No hoping.
我们只管做到
We'll just do it.
剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表