剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表
好 这是电影《现代启示录》 当中的独白
Okay, so this is a monologue from the movie "Apocalypse Now."
真的? -对
Really? -Yeah.
马龙白兰度饰演的寇兹上校 导演“卡”波拉
Colonel Kurtz. Brando. Capola.
是“柯”波拉
Coppola.
好 舞台交给你
Okay, you got the stage.
我见过恐怖
"I've seen horrors.
你们也见过的恐怖
"Horrors that you've seen.
但你们无权说我是谋杀犯
"But you have no right to call me a murderer.
你们有权杀我
"You have the right to kill me.
你们是有权这样做
"You have a right to do that.
但你们无权批判我
"But you have no right to judge me.
不知恐怖为何物的人
'"It's impossible for words to describe'
无法用言语跟他们形容
'"what is necessary to those who do not know'
恐怖的意义
"what horror means.
恐怖
"Horror.
恐怖有一张脸孔
"Horror has a face.
而你必须跟恐怖做朋友
"And you must make a friend of horror.
恐怖和道德的恐吓是你的朋友
"Horror and moral terror are your friends.
否则就是要去惧怕的敌人
'"If they're not, they're enemies to be feared'
而且是真正的敌人
'and they are truly enemies--"'
好 先停
Okay, let's stop there.
但我快说到孩童手臂被切断的部分了
But I'm almost at the part where the kids arms get chopped off.
我懒得管
I don't care.
塔莎莉
Darshani,
你为什么选了这段独白?
why did you pick that monologue?
想说会很酷
I thought it'd be cool.
翻转性别
Gender-bending.
根本是胡说八道才对
It's bullshit is what it is.
亲爱的 你到我班上…都一年了吧?
Honey, you've been in my class for what, a year now?
何时才要脱下这层装酷 疏离和讽刺的伪装
When you gonna drop this cool, detached, ironic-thing
试试真正的演戏?
try some real acting?
我以为我做的是真正的演戏
I thought that's what I was doing.
不是…
No.
你在这里从来没有一次认定
Yeah you have never once committed
要对自己的演出诚实
on being honest, in your work here.
这样说太不公道了
That is so not fair.
你和越战的恐怖有什么交集?
Where do you intersect with the horror of the Vietnam War.
你只是把一段伟大的独白 变成了无病呻♥吟♥的版本
All you've done is a, is a, campy version of a great speech.
而我正式说一句
And just for the record, being campy
无病呻♥吟♥就是 取笑自己没才能去做的事
is making fun of things you don't have a talent to do.
或许是你自己不懂
Well, maybe, you just don't get it.
我可懂了
Oh, I get it.
相信我 我懂
Believe me, I get it.
每次你踏上我的舞台 都是一副…
Every time that you've stepped on my stage you brought this snide,
怀抱恶意、讽刺挖苦的态度 针对剧本…
sarcastic attitude towards the scripts,
练习、观众
the exercises, the audience
不把演戏当作是一种艺术形式
the whole idea of acting as an art form.
你知道原因吗?
And you know why?
因为你害怕
Because you're afraid.
你害怕让我们看到真正的自己
You're afraid to show us who you really are.
你为什么要对我这么恶劣?
Why are you being so mean to me?
得了吧 你到底是怎么了?
Come on. What's your deal?
你何时决定要当一个冰山美人?
When did you decide to be such a cold block of ice?
闭嘴!
Shut up.
是谁伤害了你的感情 把你变成担心受怕的小女孩?
Who hurt your feelings? That made you such a scared little girl?
去你的 山迪 你这个废物!
Fuck you, Sandy, you fucking loser.
好 我们还有一点时间 谁要上来?
Okay, uh, we still got a little time. Who wants to go next?
没人喔?
Nobody?
朱利安?
Jude?
门都没有
Uh, not a chance.
你想知道吗?真的想知道?
You wanna know? You really wanna know?
对 我真的想知道
Yes, I really wanna know.
那好
Fine.
我从12岁开始 就摆脱不掉男人
Ever since I was 12 years old, I couldn't keep guys off of me.
我的继哥、我叔叔 甚至表哥史帝芬尼
My step brother, my uncle, my cousin Stephanie.
不要跟我说
Don't tell me.
跟他们说
Tell them. Tell them.
我那个肥胖…
My fat,
臭巴巴的表哥史帝芬尼
smelly cousin Stephanie.
大家都想要摸塔莎莉
Everybody wanted to touch Darshani.
大家都想要上塔莎莉
Everybody wanted to fuck Darshani.
我有两个选择
I had two choices..
自杀或是…
...kill myself..
就…
...or just...
封闭自己
shut it all down.
不管选哪个
'Cause either way I..
我都得要让自己不再去感觉
I had to not feel it anymore.
我得要让自己麻木
I had to make myself numb.
你开心了吗?
Are you happy?
这就是你要听的吗? -不是
Is that what you wanted to hear? No. No.
但是谢谢你告诉我
But thank you for telling me.
现在呢…
Well,
仔细听
listen closely, uh..
我很遗憾你得要经历这些事
I'm so sorry for what you've had to go through
受到这样恶劣的对待
for how badly you were treated
但如果你够勇敢…我认为你是这样
but if you're brave enough and I think you are
就可以让所有这些感觉 透过表演展现出来
then you can let all these feelings come out in your work.
塔莎莉 看着我
Darshani, look at me.
你现在要做出新的选择
Is time to make a new choice
我有一个建议
and I would recommend one
可以让你活得完整 也就是要去…
that makes you fully alive which means...
伤心
being sad,
生气
angry
恐惧
frightened,
兴奋 所有的七情六欲
accelerated all of it.
然后我们会知道 你能变成哪种女演员
Then we'll see what kind of actress you can become.
而我敢打包票
I'm betting
你一定会很棒
you're gonna be great.
剧名:第 11 章:不寻常的伴侣
要是有人问起 记得说你♥爸♥是很棒的演戏老师
In case anybody asks your father is a great acting coach.
怎么了?你把谁弄哭了?
What happened? You make somebody cry?
对 塔莎莉刚才有了大突破
Yeah, just had a big breakthrough
真有你的
Way to go.
她那胡说八道的自尊 其实是防御机制
You know that bullshit ego of hers was a defense mechanism.
下一步是让她成为成功的女演员
Next step to make her a successful actresses
好让她拥有那种自尊 毁掉身边所有人的生活
so she could have the kind of ego that ruins the lives of everybody around here.
山迪柯敏斯基 从1981年开始制♥造♥怪物
Sandy Kominsky, making monsters since 1981.
我就是做这行
That's what I do.
昨天的晚餐很棒 再次感谢
Eh, what a great dinner last night. Thanks again.
好说
Sure.
我就老实说了 我原本以为自己不会喜欢马丁
You know, I'll be honest with you, I didn't think I was gonna like Martin,
其实还很期待不喜欢他
actually I was looking forward to not liking him
但是厉害了 他真的收服了我
but, damn, he did win me over.
我真高兴
I am glad.
是啊 我觉得我们很能交流
Yeah. I think we made a nice connection.
都没事吧?
Everything okay?
那当然
You betcha!
敏迪
Mindy?
好吧 是有一件事
Okay, yeah, there is something.
说吧
Well, tell me.
你和他是抽哪种鬼大♥麻♥啊?
What the fuck kind of weed did you smoke with him?
就我平常抽的 怎么了?
Just my usual sativa, why?
他连续好几小时起幻觉
He was hallucinating for hours.
我超怕他会心脏病发
I-I was afraid he was going to have a heart attack.
是喔?我离开时他还很正常
Really? He was fine when I left.
有点话多多 但人没事
A little bit of a Chatty Cathy, but he was fine.
我们随可以去药妆店
Anytime you want we can go check out the Erewhon Store
我都去那里买♥♥前列腺保健食品
where I get all my prostate supplements.
选择很多
Lots to choose from.
有些没用 但是有些超神
Some of it's worthless. But some of it's simply magical.
剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表