剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表
Oh, yeah. Hang on, Madelyn.
你干嘛啊?她都伸出橄榄枝示好了
What are you doing? She's throwing you an olive branch.
我答应过你晚上去穆索餐厅吃饭
I promise you we'll go to Musso's tonight.
不用担心这个 我们随时可以去
Don't worry about Musso's. We can do that anytime.
看看你 说得像是未来一片光明
Listen to you talking like a guy with a rosy future.
要死了 诺曼 这次可别搞砸
Jesus Christ. Norman, don't mess this up.
你不会有事吧? -我会好好的啦
You'll be okay? -I'll be fine.
或许我会接受你的建议 去跟…
Maybe I'll take your advice and talk to..
我们怎么没撞上去啊?
How did we not hit that guy?
我不知道
I don't know.
这辆车有避免碰撞系统吗?
Does this car have that collision avoidance system?
有
Yeah.
我猜有用 -我猜是这样
Oh.. -I guess it works. I guess it does.
有哪种阿呆会停在路中间啊?
What kind of schmuck stops in the middle of a street?
看得到红灯的阿呆
A schmuck who could see a red light.
你是哪一队的啊 山迪?
Pick a team, Sandy.
跟梅德琳说话
Talk to Madelyn.
对耶…喂?
Right, right, yeah. -Hello?
都没事吧?
'Everything, okay?'
没事 好得很 那就晚餐如何?
Yeah, hunky-dory. So, how about dinner?
求之不得
'I would love that.'
山迪 你介意晚上我借走诺曼吗?
'Sandy, do you mind if I borrow Norman for the evening?'
你说用借的 所以会归还喔?
When you "borrow him," does that mean you're bringing him back?
恐怕是这样
'Ha! I'm afraid so.'
去死啦 吃大便! -什么?
Drop dead you bag of shit! -'What?'
我说晚上七点可以吗?
Uh, I said, how does 7 o'clock sound?
对 他是这样说的
Yup, that's what he said.
(穆索与法兰烧烤餐厅)
我最爱这个部分 你看
This is my favorite part. Watch this.
我到这家餐厅这些年下来
In all the years I've been coming here
他从来没有弄洒过一滴
he's never spilled a single drop.
老天爷啊
Dear Lord.
很刺♥激♥吧?
It's thrilling, right?
谢谢你 亚历斯
Thank you, Alex.
是的 谢谢你 -不客气
Yes, thank you. You're welcome.
你多常来这里?
How often do you come here?
不一定 一周五或六次吧
Oh, it varies. Maybe five or six times a week.
厉害 怎么不干脆七次算了?
Wow. Why not make it seven?
是啦 他们逢周一公休
Yeah, they're closed on Monday.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers. -Cheers.
所以呢
So..
对 所以呢…
Yeah, so, um..
如果你是要甩掉我 我想我们应该各付各的
If you're dumping me, I think we should go Dutch.
闭嘴听我说啦
Just shut up and let me talk.
抱歉
Sorry.
好 来罗
Okay, here it is.
我很爱我的先生 但他脾气很大
I loved my husband but he was a very angry man.
我一直都是战战兢兢
And I was constantly walking on egg shells.
后来他生病 我…
Then when he got sick, I, uh..
我以为那或许会让他变得…
I thought that it might make him
柔软一点
softer,
更温柔一点 但是…
little gentler
他的脾气变得更糟
but his temper got worse.
那是一场恶梦
It was a nightmare.
所以我那次对菲比发飙
So, when I blew up that feebee--
我又回到了战战兢兢的状态
I just got right back on those egg shells.
我…
I,
我没办法…我绝对不要再那样过活
I cannot I-I will not live like that anymore.
我明白
I understand.
我不知道要说什么
I-I don't know what to say.
我不喜欢把自己想成脾气大的人
I don't like to think of myself as an angry person
但我在职场的绰号♥是暗黑王子
but my nickname at work was the Prince of Darkness.
这或许就是线索了
Well, that might be a clue.
对 或许吧 只是做我那一行
Yeah, maybe but it's just
发脾气大吼大叫 让大家怕你怕得要死
that my business getting mad and yelling and putting the fear of God into people
对我来说还挺管用的
has-has worked pretty well for me.
对艾琳有用吗?
Did it work for Eileen?
没有
No.
我还买♥♥了张沙发床放在书房♥
I had a plier fold out a couch for the den.
在那儿睡过不少的夜晚 就像是我的秘密基地
She'd spend a lot of nights there. It was-it was like my elbow.
那你女儿呢?
What about your daughter?
她和我相处也是战战兢兢
She walked on egg shells around me.
所以你懂了
So you get it?
我懂 我也知道我无法保证 绝对不会有下次
I do and I know I can't promise that it'll never happen again.
这就是问题了
Well, that's the problem.
是啊
Yeah.
不然这样呢 我们说好
How about this? How about we have an agreement?
如果我在你面前大声说话
If I ever raise my voice around you
你就可以卷起报纸 好好敲我的头
you have permission to roll up a newspaper and-and give me a good whack on the head.
像是纠正坏狗狗那样? -没错
Like a bad dog? -Exactly.
其实你干脆就说“坏狗狗”好了?
In fact, why don't you just go ahead and say, "Bad dog."
然后敲你?
And whack you?
不是要打到痛
Not-not to cause pain
只是用声音让我吓到 我会再自己看着办
just to startle me with the.. I'll take it from there.
乖狗狗
Good dog.
汪汪
Arf!
嗨 山迪 -嗨
Hey, Sandy. -Hey.
好喔…
Oh, okay. Hi.
山迪
Sandy.
是 -谢谢大家
Hey, thanks, guys.
很高兴见到你们 谢了 好喔
Nice to see you. It's good. -Thanks.
老兄
My man.
好喔…
Alright, alright.
山迪 -嗨
Sandy. -Hi.
谢谢你
Thank you.
搞鬼啊?
What the fuck!
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
希望你不介意 敏迪说我可以进来等
I hope you don't mind. Mindy said I, I could wait in here.
等什么?
Uh, wait for what?
等你的演戏课啊
For your acting class.
你要来上我的课喔?
You're taking my class?
对 她帮我报名
Yeah. She signed me up.
说我需要走出家里
Said I needed to get out of the house.
我在看你的书 -对 我有看到
'Hey, I'm reading your book.' -Yeah, I see that.
我看到第四章 “不要演出言下之意”
I'm up to chapter four. "Don't Play The Subtext."
我喜欢 不着痕迹 -谢了
I like that. It's, uh, it's subtle. Thanks.
敏迪呢?
Where is Mindy?
这我就不知道了 她只说要我在这里等
Uh, that I couldn't tell you. I was, I was just told to wait here.
好吧 那…
Alright.
你感觉怎么样?
Well, how are you feeling?
很好啊 很强壮 谢了 很好
Good. Yeah, feeling strong. Yeah, thanks. Good.
那就好 -是啊
Good. -Yeah.
一切都好
It's all good.
竟然脱口而出 我讨厌这句话
I don't know why I say that. I hate that saying.
“一切都好” 你知道有哪件事 一切都好吗?
"It's all good." You ever know anything that was all good?
但是就一般来说
But, uh, in general, I am good.
我很好 大部分很好 你呢?
Most-mostly good. And you?
我也很好
I'm also good.
所以我们…
So we are
都很好
both good.
“强尼古德”
Johnny-be-good.
“《好个我的天 莫莉小姐》”
Good. Golly-Miss-Molly.
“《好振动》”
With vibrations.
“麦斯威尔咖啡 最后一滴都…”
Maxwell House. Good to the last chop.
这个就没那么搭了
That one doesn't work.
退休过得怎么样?
How are you liking retirement?
很好啊…是啊
It's good. Yeah.
我刚才看到你传的简讯 怎么了?
I just saw your text. What's up?
不重要 可以等
Oh, It's, it's not important. It can wait.
是喔?“有要事 需要一聊”
Really? "Need to talk. Important."
对 我处理好了
Yeah, no, no. No, I handled it.
剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表