剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表
Boy, did he love you,
对 看得出来
and, it's, you know..
说来很好玩 你们开始约会那时
Funny story, when you two started dating
他老是传你在池畔日光浴的照片给我
he was constantly sending me pictures of you sunbathing by the pool.
这为什么好玩?
Why is that funny?
说是好玩 其实还更发人深省
Well, it's not so much funny a-as it's as sightful.
显示他…非常以你为荣
To show that he was, he-he was proud of you.
好
Hm. Okay.
我有删掉照片
I deleted them.
大部分有删
Most of them.
最棒的是她先生四年前过世
And best of all, her husband died four years ago.
实在是太好了
That's just terrific.
病了很久 很折腾她
Long illness took a lot out of her
但感觉她现在已经完全走出来了
but she seems to be on top of it now.
好喔 -你知道她会说三种语言吗?
Okay. Hm. You know she speaks three languages?
还有化学学位 -哇塞
Well---And has a degree in Chemistry?
化学耶 -我都说哇塞了
Chemistry! -I said "wow!"
不凡的女人
Extraordinary woman.
或许她可以帮你变出鸦♥片♥来
Eh, maybe she could whip you up some opium.
什么?
What?
为了你存在主义的绝望
For your existential despair.
没必要讽刺你 好
No sense of irony. Okay.
我们交换了电♥话♥号♥码 说要找时间聚一聚
We exchanged numbers, said we'd get together.
太棒了 我真替你开心
That's wonderful. I'm happy for you.
怪怪 好棒的葬礼
Boy, oh, boy, what a great funeral.
我会跟他说
I am gonna talk to him.
只是还没找到适合的时机
I just, I haven't found the right time yet.
没有 我没有觉得尴尬
No, I'm not embarrassed.
你有吗?
Are you?
你好啊 山迪 -你好…
Oh, hey, Sandy. -Hey..
我是翠丽珊
Theresa.
我知道啦 翠丽珊嘛
I know your name. Theresa.
这是我男友马可士
Oh, uh, this is my boyfriend Marcus.
你好 -你好
Hey. -Hey.
你们住里头喔?
Are you living in there?
对
Yeah.
好 回头见罗
Okay, I'll see you later.
再见 -再见
See you. -Bye.
怎么不租一间小公♥寓♥?
Why not get a little apartment?
太贵了
Oh, it's too expensive.
这样我能存钱上演戏课
This way I can save money for acting classes.
那马可士呢?他有工作吗?
Well, what about Marcus? Does he have a job?
没有 他是贝斯手
No, he's a bass player.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
课堂上见罗 -没问题 翠丽珊
I'll see you in there. -You bet...Theresa.
你知道她住厢型车吗?
Did you know she's living in a van?
知道 差不多一年了
Yeah. About a year now.
你觉得没关系?
Doesn't that bother you?
有很多学生
Well, a lot of the students
找到工作前 吃苦当吃补 你知道的啊
rough it until they land a job. You know that.
“逆境生人格 人格生才华”
"Hard times builds character character builds talent."
谁说的?
Who said that?
你啊
You did.
你的书里有写
It's in your book.
我不记得有写过那句话
I have no memory of writing that.
所以 一个女孩住在厢型车
So, a-a young girl living in a van
跟一个瘦巴巴又眼凸凸的贝斯手
with a 90 pound googly-eyed bass player.
那家伙像是得了佝偻病
That guy looks like he's got rickets.
那就买♥♥些水果给他吃
So buy him some fruit.
你不懂吗?
Don't you get it?
我靠着把梦想卖♥♥给这些年轻人维生
I'm making my living selling these kids in a dream
十之八♥九♥不会成真的梦想
which in all likely will not come true.
爸 你是教导他们演戏
Dad, you're teaching them to act.
他们的梦想归他们自己
Their dreams are their own.
没有人会梦想住在福特厢型车
Nobody dreams of living in a Ford..
就算他们没能闯出名堂来
Well, even if they don't make it
演戏技巧在人生当中也有用处
acting skills are useful all through life.
对 都可以去模演南北战争
Yeah, they can all become Civil War reenactors.
因为山迪柯敏斯基教导他们怎么装死
Because Sandy Kominsky taught them how to die.
我今天课后要补充一下
I'm gonna say something after class.
对 你请便
Yeah, you do that. So, listen--
你听我说… -他们需要知道冷酷的事实
They need to know the cold, harsh reality.
对 这是当然
Yeah, they sure do.
最好是听他们敬畏的人说出口
Better they hear from somebody that they revere.
或是你
Or you.
爸 我有重要的事需要跟你说
Um, dad, I-I need to tell you something important.
说啊 你还在等什么?
Well, go, what-what are you waiting for?
我在跟人交往
I've been seeing someone.
好喔
Oh. Okay.
越来越认真
And it's getting serious.
是喔?哇
Really? Wow.
我可以见见他吗?
Well, do I get to meet him?
我猜是男的他 但不管怎样 我都爱你
I mean, I'm assuming it's a him but, either way, you know, I love you.
对 是男的他
Yes, it's a him.
我哪知道 你念大学那时
Well, what do I know? -When you were in college
才一学期 我是在实验
That was one semester. -And I was experimenting.
我了 女人上大学是在实验
I got it. I know. That's what college is for, for women.
男人不实验 不是直男就是同志
Guys, they don't experiment. It's either shirts or skins.
抱歉 请继续
I-I'm sorry. Please go ahead.
对 你会见到他
Um, and, yes, you will, uh, get to meet him.
太好了
Terrific.
因为我们要同居
Because we're moving in together.
好喔 对
Okay, yeah..
还有一件事
And there's one more thing.
不行…
No. No.
不要是演员
Not an actor.
不许你跟演员搅和在一起
You do not get involved with an actor.
他不是演员
He's not an actor.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
不然我宁可你跟共和党党员交往
I'd rather see you get involved with a Republican.
他比我大
He's older than me.
那又怎样?很好啊
So? That's good.
大一点表示他比较成熟
Little older means that he's a, you know, more mature.
他不是大一点
He's not a little older.
所以是大多少?
Well, what are we talking about?
大10岁?
Ten years?
11岁?
Eleven years?
大20岁?
Twenty?
他年纪跟你差不多
He's closer to your age.
是喔?
Really?
差不多 但是比较小?
Closer, but lower?
那要看这年头是怎么算岁数而定
It depends on what age you're going with these days.
要死了 敏迪 你跟糟老头搞在一起喔?
Jesus Christ, Mindy, what are you shacking up with, Rupert Murdoch?
我跟你说 我想等你见到他 一定会喜欢他
You know what, I-I think when you meet him, you're really gonna like him.
你们有很多好玩的共通点
You two have a lot of fun stuff in common.
当然 我和他都躲过了小儿麻痹症
Sure, we both dodged polio.
是这样吧 他没有吧?
He did, didn't he?
看起来没有
He seems fine.
那就好
Good. Good.
你和我没问题吧?
You and I are alright, right?
是啊 干嘛问?
Yeah. Why?
传统上女生喜欢年纪大的人
Well, you know, traditionally, girls who like older men
是因为有恋父情结
they got like, you know, daddy issues, and--
我才没有恋父情结 -因为要是真有的话
Ew! I don't have daddy issues. Because if you do
靠这家伙无法解决 他不是你♥爸♥
y-you can't solve 'em with this guy. -He's not your daddy.
好吧 我跟你说 你快点闭嘴
Okay. You know what? -You really need to shut up.
乐意之至
Gladly.
我在想说我们三个应该约吃晚饭
So, I'm thinking the three of us should have dinner.
好 没问题 安排一下
Yeah, right, absolutely. -Set it up.
太好了
Great.
还是我们可以去丹尼餐馆
剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表