剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表
下一位
'Next.'
嗨 -我帮你带了新顾客过来
Hey. -I brought you a new customer.
梅德琳 -你好啊 菲比
Madelyn. -Hi, Phoebe.
需要来点什么?
What can I get you?
我想要一杯草莓的 配料都加
I'd like a cup of strawberry with all of the fixins.
来两杯吧
Make it two.
来两杯 但一杯是香草口味 配料加M&M巧克力
Except vanilla and just M&M's.
菲比 这里有女厕吗?
Phoebe, is there a ladies room here?
正式来说没有 但可以从这道门过去 在右边
Uh, not officially but through that door and on the right.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
里头没有灯 也没有卫生纸
Um, there's no light and there's no paper
所以用手♥机♥照 这个带着
so just use your phone and take this.
我打算这周日要去看妈妈
Hey, I was planning on visiting mom this Sunday.
你想跟我一起去吗?
Would you like to go with me?
你要去墓园?
You're going to the cemetery?
她在别的地方吗?
Is she somewhere else?
不是 我只是很意外 没想到你这样在乎
No, I'm just surprised. I-I-I didn't think you cared that much.
是啊
Yeah.
结果真的是
Um, turns out I do.
我做了这么烂的女儿 需要弥补
I need to make amends for being such a shitty daughter.
要怎么弥补?她都死了
How do you do that? She's dead.
不知道 爸 我只是…
I don't know, dad. I'm just doing
按照聚会上头说的做 好让自己保持清醒
what I was told to do in order to stay sober.
对 好吧
Yeah, okay.
我跟你一起去
I'll go with you.
太好了 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
也恭喜你和梅德琳重修旧好
And congratulation on getting back together with Madelyn.
她超赞的
She's awesome.
对 她是啊
Yeah, she is.
菲比 我…
Phoebe, I-I-I..
我想要道歉 我脾气太差
I would like to apologize for being so angry.
什么?
What?
你从小到大 我常常发脾气
When you were growing up, I was angry a lot.
从今而后 我会努力改进
And going forward I will try to be better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
我很高兴 谢谢你
I'm glad. Thank you.
还有拜托…
And please
不要忘了加M&M巧克力
don't forget the M&M's.
好
Right.
超“激炫”
That's so fetch.
葛蕾琴 不要再把“激炫” 当成流行语在讲
Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen!
死了这条心吧
It's not going to happen!
结束
End scene.
好的 非常好
Okay. Good job.
今晚结束前 我想要介绍一个新学生
Before we call it a night, I wanna introduce a new student.
各位 这是马丁许奈德
Everybody, this is Martin Schneider.
对 好吧
Yeah, okay.
马丁 柯敏斯基演艺工作坊有个传统
Martin, we have a tradition here at the Kominsky studio.
新同学要花几分钟向我们介绍自己
The newbies are given a few minutes to tell us a little bit about themselves.
为何来上课…其实想说什么都可以
Why they are here, whatever you want, really.
好的
Uh.. Okay.
马丁
Um.. -Martin.
从台上说
From the stage.
我要下去喔?
I should come down there?
怪怪
Oh, boy.
这真的是传统吗?
This is really a tradition?
现在是了
It is now.
嗨
Hi.
各位学生 大家好
Hello. Students, uh..
你们刚才听到了 我是马丁许奈德
As you heard my name is Martin Schneider.
其实是马丁列斯特许奈德
Actually it's Martin Lester Schneider.
或许要是我成为演员 就会是马丁列斯特
Hey, maybe if I become an actor, I'll just be Martin Lester.
种族意味比较少
Not so ethnic.
我在纽约长大
Uh, I grew up in New York.
长岛的索亚瑟
Siasat, Long Island.
我在洛杉矶这儿的高中 教授历史和英文…
I taught high school History and English right here in L.A. for..
很长一段时间
...a long time.
而我最近退休
And I, I just recently retired.
爱上了敏迪
And, uh, fell in love with Mindy.
不知道是怎么发生的
I don't know how that happened
但感谢老天让它发生
but, uh, thank God it did.
这就是了
And, there you go. That's-that's,
好了
that's it.
还没好喔?
That's not it.
我…
I, uh,
我八成应该提一下
I should probably mention this.
我最近心脏病发
I recently had a, uh, a heart attack.
这…
Which, uh,
老实说吓得我魂都飞了
scared the shit out of me, to be honest.
我真的以为自己会死掉
I really thought I was gonna die.
但你们看得出来 我还在
But as you can see, I'm still here.
而很疯狂的是
And the crazy thing is..
没什么改变
...nothing really changed.
我还是在做我一直在做的事
I'm still doing what I've always done.
我跑来跑去 假装一切都没问题
I just go around and pretending everything is okay.
一切都好
Everything's good.
我不…我不觉得真是这样
I don't-I don't, I don't think it is.
经过了两周…
After, uh, couple of weeks
无精打采窝在家里 敏迪说
of moping around the house Mindy said,
我应该穿上衣服
"Just put on some clothes
去做些什么事
and go do something."
我说:“做啥?”
I said, "What?"
她说这个
And she said, "This."
所以呢…
So..
我来了
Here I am.
我来上演戏课
I'm taking an acting class.
而不是坐在家里
Instead of sitting home wondering
纳闷着我这辈子是怎么了
what the hell I did with my life.
因为我不知道
'Cause I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
结束
Scene.
剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表