剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表
周日
'Sunday,
周一
Monday,
周二、周三
Tuesday, Wednesday'
周四、周五、周六
Thursday, Friday! Saturday.
还有周日
And it's a Sunday.
周一、周二、周三…
Monday, it's a Tuesday it's a Wednesday, it's a..
你看 麦可 我在开车
"Hey, look, Michael, I'm driving a car."
(莉莎传讯)
(你在干嘛?)
(健身 你呢?)
(和乔许布洛林激烈性♥爱♥)
(尽量不要伤到他)
(来不及了)
(周六要我带什么过去吗?)
(不用 主厨山迪罩得“往”)
可恶
Oh, shit.
“住”
(祝你洗衣服愉快)
(正在剪脚趾甲 午睡愉快)
(敏迪来电)
第 15 章:被原谅的手♥枪♥
真的很怪
This is so weird.
怎么了?
What?
我完全不记得来过这里
I have no memory of being here.
当然 你当时醉醺醺的
Well, sure, you were, you were drunk.
杰雷诺有参加葬礼吗?
Was Jay Leno at the funeral?
有 -那好
Yeah. -Oh, good.
我大概也要弥补他
Might owe him amends too.
好罗 我就不吵你了
Alright, well, I'll leave you to it.
嗨 妈 你猜是谁?
Hi, mom. Guess who?
(艾琳纽兰德之墓)
我把所有做过又感到抱歉的事 写成了清单
Um, I wrote a list of all the things that I did that I'm sorry about.
等不及了
Can't wait.
好喔
Alright.
来看看
Let's see.
我八岁还九岁那时候 要你跟爸爸生个弟弟
When I was, like, eight-nine years old I asked you and dad for a baby brother
你说或许送子鸟会带一个来
and you said, "Maybe the stork would bring one."
我记得
Oh, I remember that.
是啦 我不想等送子鸟
Yeah, well, I didn't wanna wait for a stork.
所以我拿了别针 在你的子♥宫♥帽刺了一堆洞
So, I took a safety pin and I poked a bunch of holes in your diaphragm.
开什么玩笑啊?
Are you fucking kidding me?
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
好 还有呢?
Okay. What else?
我13岁那时 在表弟杰佛瑞的成年礼 帮他打手抢
When I was 13 I gave Cousin Jeffery a hand job at his Bar Mitzvah.
那时他还没出柜 老半天才打出来
That was before he was gay. It took forever. When I smoked weed..
她在跟谁说话啊?
Who is she talking to?
我让你猜一次
I'll give you one guess.
看看你 一心多用
Look at you, multi tasking.
我真的觉得她这次做得到
I really think she's gonna make it this time.
希望你是对的
Boy, I hope you're right.
我猜我们应该聊聊梅德琳
Listen, I guess, I-I guess we should talk about Madelyn.
聊她什么?
What about her?
你对这件事没意见吗?
Well, are you okay with it?
意见?
Okay with it?
你以为是谁促成的啊?
Who do you think made it happen?
开玩笑的吧
You're kidding.
爱一个人就不会想让对方孤单
When you love somebody you don't want him to be alone.
结果我一直在那边有罪恶感?
And all this time I've been racked with guilt.
那样很好 我喜欢你那样
That's good. That I like.
我很以你为荣 宝贝女儿
I'm proud of you, baby.
这样做很勇敢
That was very brave.
我还能做什么弥补你吗?
Is there anything else I can do to make amends to you?
对
Yes.
弥补你的父亲
Make amends to your father.
我想我对他还没准备好
Oh, I don't think I'm ready to do that.
他的接受度不会有你这么高
He's not gonna take it as well as you did.
给他一个机会罗
Give him a chance.
他或许会让你很惊喜
He might surprise you.
她说完了
Oh, she's done.
给她一个拥抱
Give her a hug.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
去吧
Go.
好了吗?
Okay?
好了
Okay.
好
Okay.
他的车还在这儿 所以稳了
Alright, his car's here. So that's reassuring.
怎么会稳了?
How is that reassuring?
他八成只是在午睡 或是跟他的妞温存
He's probably just taking a nap or making out with his gal.
跟他的妞温存?
"Making out with his gal?" -What do you want me to say?
不然要我怎么说? 上那个失婚妇女?我说得出口喔
He's fucking that divorcee? 'Cause I'll say it.
不要
No.
天啊
Oh, God.
爸?
Dad?
爸?
Dad?
山迪?
Sandy.
干嘛啦?
What?
所以那样有帮助吗?
'So, was that helpful?'
我想有 对
I think so, yeah.
那好 我很高兴
Good. I'm glad.
你有感觉过妈妈还在吗?
Do you ever feel like mom's still around?
像是她在看顾我们那样?
Like, she's looking after us?
有啊
I do.
是啊
Yeah,
好怪喔
it's weird.
她过世了 我却感觉跟她更亲近
She's dead and somehow I feel closer to her.
她就是那样让人摸不透
She's tricky that way.
你听我说 我也需要弥补你
So, listen, I really need to make amends to you, too.
没关系 你以前是怪兽 现在不是了
That's okay, you were a monster, now you're not.
我们向前看
We're moving on.
拜托啦 这是过程的一部分
Please, it's part of the program.
我靠这样来维持清醒
'It's how I stay sober.'
不懂怎么会是我要被处罚 但是好吧
I don't see why I have to be punished but okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
问你一题
One question,
这和你之前所有那些弥补 有什么不一样?
how is this gonna be different from all the other times you made amends?
这次我会告诉你所有事情
This time I'm gonna tell you everything.
完整的事实
The complete truth.
会需要两到三小时
We'll need about two, three hours.
你这个需要缝 -不用 贴绷带就好
You're gonna need stitches. No, just a band-aid.
这不是秀秀就好的小伤
This is not a boo-boo.
你要去缝
You're getting stitches.
你是怎么摔倒的?
How the heck did you fall?
不知道 肯定是站太久头晕
I don't know. I must have sit up too fast and got dizzy.
谢天谢地 我有过来
Thank God I came over.
我就知道有哪里不对劲
I knew something was wrong.
小刮伤而已 不用反应过度
It's just a little scratch, you don't need to overreact.
反应过度?
Overreact?
你都昏了不知道多久
You passed out for who knows how long
然后来应门的样子 像是在演《受难记:最后的激♥情♥》
and then answered the door looking like "The Passion of the Christ."
冷静点 头皮伤而已
Calm down. It's just a scalp wound.
荆棘冠冕也是
Well, so was the crown of thorns.
现在不是说笑的场合 好
Not the occasion for jokes. Alright.
你干嘛吃四氢大♥麻♥酚?
Hey, w-why are you taking Marinol?
那是吃胃食道逆流的
Ah, that's just for my acid reflux.
你确定? -对 我确定
You sure? -Yes, I'm sure I am.
好吧 我会这样问是因为
Alright, the only reason I asked is that
我妈癌症的时候也是吃这个
it's what my mother took when she had cancer.
吃什么的?
What for?
这是某种合成大♥麻♥ 用来增进食欲
It's some kind of synthetic pot. Supposed to improve the appetite.
是喔?也可以治胃食道逆流
Really? Well, it's also for acid reflux.
我觉得不是这样
Yeah, no, I-I don't think so.
谁管你觉得怎样啊? -给我看一下
Who cares what you think? -Let me see that.
干嘛这样说我
That was uncalled for.
“增进食欲使用”?
"As needed for appetite." -Hm?
这是吃什么的?
What is this?
中和胃酸 -爸!
剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表