剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表
(比佛利山肿瘤科诊所)
你熟悉哀伤的五个阶段吗?
Are you familiar with the five stages of grief?
你说基伯勒罗丝那个?
The Keebler-Ross thing.
是库伯勒
Kubler.
库伯勒 基伯勒是饼干的牌子
Oh. -Kubler. Keebler is the cookie people.
对 我应该熟悉
Uh, yes, I think so.
所以你现在是哪个阶段?
So where do you think you are?
认真?你现在要聊这个?
Really? This is what you wanna talk about?
是啊 我觉得非常切题
Yeah. I thought it was pertinent.
我处于否认阶段
I'm in denial. -
听起来没错 -很高兴你赞同
That sounds right. Glad you approve.
艾琳过世那时候 我没办法…
You know, when Eileen died, I-I just I-I couldn't,
我无法接受
I couldn't except it.
就连在葬礼上 我还是觉得这是一场大误会
Even at the funeral I kept feeling like it was a big mistake.
她会…她会从门口走进来
She was just gonna walk through the door.
否认之后是什么?抑郁吗?
What's the one after denial, is it depression?
不是 是愤怒
No, anger.
之后你会开始抨击这一切的不公
At some point you're gonna start lashing out of the injustice of it all.
确实是不公啊
Well, certainly not fair.
就像那样
Like that.
再之后是讨价还价
And after that comes bargaining
跟老天谈条件 做善事来交换
making deals with God. Washing the feet of lepers.
过度打赏泊车小弟
Over tipping valets. -Uh-huh.
这招没用的时候 就开始抑郁
It's only when that gambit goes tits-up then you hit the pressure.
还是你看杂♥志♥好了?
You wanna maybe read a magazine?
我把眼镜忘在车上
I left my glasses in the car.
来 看照片就好
Here, look at the pictures.
艾伦锡克 怪怪 也死了
Alan Thicke. Oh, boy, is he dead.
想起来呢 你其实很幸运
You know, when you think about it you're actually pretty lucky.
我不觉得幸运
I don't feel lucky.
你是啊 换做在两年前
'Oh, you are.' Couple of years ago
你会是做化疗或放射线治疗
you'll be getting chemo or radiation.
整个人会很虚弱、反胃
You'd be weak, nauseous
会大块掉头发
you're hair will be falling on big clumps.
会是大家同情的对象 真的
You'll be the object of pity, really?
但现在用免疫疗法
But now with this immuno stuff,
你可以照常过生活 不像有罹患威胁生命的病症
you get to carry on like you don't have a life-threatening condition.
我开始觉得愤怒了
I'm starting to feel anger.
是啊 这是进步
Yeah, that's progress.
不好意思
Excuse me.
喂!我朋友约了两点半要治疗癌症
Hey, my friend had a 2:30 appointment for his cancer treatment.
现在都3点15分了
It's now 3:15.
我要鸡♥奸♥谁才能得到帮助啊?
Who do I have to bark at to get some help?
这下子我抑郁了
And now I'm depressed.
现在或许会有点动静了
Now maybe we'll get a little action.
第 14 章:泄漏的秘密与老师的演说
你觉得怎么样?
How are you feeling?
我很好
I'm fine.
饿吗?要不要在途中吃点什么?
You hungry? Want to stop and get something to eat?
不用 载我回家就好
Uh, no. Please take me home.
好吧
Okay.
何时还要再做断层扫描?
When do they do with all the CAT scan?
三个月后
In three months.
所以在此同时 你等于是在炼狱
So that means I'm your purgatory.
对
Yeah.
不上不下的
Neither here nor there.
恐怕是这样
Afraid so.
一颗心悬在那儿
Betwixt and between.
怎么了?
Ha-ha. -What?
想到我那时治疗睾丸癌
I was just thinking about when I went through testicular cancer.
医师移除我的右睾之后
After they remove my right testicle,
艾琳会开玩笑说 她始终比较喜欢我的左睾
Eileen would joke that she always like the left one better.
她有叫你左撇子吗?
She called you lefty?
没有 在床第之间 我是诺曼柯法斯
No. Between the sheets I was Norman Colfax.
有听懂吗??
Get it?
柯法斯是左投手
He was a lefty.
我懂
I got it. I-I got it.
速限是时速55公里 诺曼 大家都得要绕过我们
The speed limit is 40, Norman. Everybody's happening to go around us.
那是他们家的事
That's their business.
我需要请你帮个忙
Hey, I need to ask you a favor.
当然 你要…
Sure, what do you..
别理他
Ignore him.
我需要你跟你女儿说实话
I need you to tell your daughter what's going on.
混♥蛋♥!
Asshole!
去死啦 你这个无关紧要的乌龟蛋
Drop dead, you inconsequential fuck!
天啊 哪来的火气啊?
Jesus, where did that come from?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
那你觉得呢?
So what do you think?
跟敏迪实话实说?
About telling Mindy?
干嘛让她担心呢?
Why make her worry.
你跟她说实话 因为这样才对
You tell her because it's the right thing to do.
是啦 我不同意
Yeah, well, I disagree.
那你就错了
Well, you're wrong.
你又干嘛这样关心?
Why do you care so much?
等等
Hang on.
你怎么突然变客气了?
Oh, now you're polite.
因为那是客气的提醒喇叭 我回敬客气的感谢喇叭
That was a friendly beep and I reward friendly beeps.
山迪 我小时候
Sandy, when I was a little boy,
我爸重病 没人愿意跟我说情况
my father get very sick and no one would tell me what was going on.
全都变成大秘密 然后等他过世
Everything was kept a big secret and then when he died
还是没有人对我有话直说
I still couldn't get a straight answer from anybody.
我妈、我姐 阿姨和舅舅 没人愿意跟我说
My mother, my sisters, my aunts my uncles, nobody would talk to me.
我听到最妙的答案是
The best I ever heard was,
“老天把爹地带到天堂 跟路易阿公在一起”
"God took daddy to heaven so he can be with Grandpa Louie."
是啦 那一代是这样
Yeah, well, that was that generation.
跟小朋友说这件事很蠢
Well, it's a stupid thing to tell a child.
对 但我的例子不同 对吧?
Yeah, but my case is different, right?
医师说我一定能战胜癌症
Doctor said, "I'm gonna beat this."
他们当然会这样说 那又没意义
Of course they said that. It doesn't mean anything.
我又回到否认的阶段了
And I'm back in denial.
秘密是毒药 不要守密 山迪
Secrets are poison. Don't keep secrets, Sandy.
好 我懂
Okay, I get it.
不要对敏迪那样
Don't do that to Mindy.
我说我懂 -你懂吗?
I said I get it. -Do you?
可恶 这是刚买♥♥的新车
Oh, shit. The car is brand new.
我还没搞懂免持要么用
I haven't figure out the hands-free thing yet.
就是那个在说话的小人
It's the little guy. Talking.
什么小人?
What little guy?
就是那儿 小人 脸的图案
Right there, the little guy. Face.
这里啊
Oh, yeah.
喂? -诺曼?
Hello. -'Norman?'
梅德琳?
Madelyn? -'Hi.'
你好
Don't do that to Mindy.
你好啊 我跟山迪在车上
Hi. Yeah, I'm here with Sandy in the car.
你好啊 山迪
'Hello, Sandy.'
你好啊 梅德琳
Hi, Madelyn.
你们有什么计划?
'What you fellows up to?'
山迪得了肺癌 但我们正在处理
Well, Sandy has got some lung cancer but we're taking care of it.
天啊 -要死了
'Oh, my gosh.' -For Christ sake.
但那是秘密 因为他是硬汉 不能让人知道癌症的事
But it's a secret 'cause he's a tough guy and no one can know.
山迪 我真的很遗憾 我有哪里可以帮上忙吗?
'Oh, Sandy, I'm so sorry.' 'Is-is there anything I can do?'
有啊 跟诺曼和好 这样他就会比较少和我在一起
Yeah, make up with Norman so I'll have less time to spend with me.
这个计划其实很好
That's actually a good plan.
我们可以照这个计划做吗?
Can we make that the plan?
我们需要聊聊 你晚上碰巧有空吗?
'We do need to talk. So, any chance you're free tonight?'
非常碰巧 机会超大
Good chance. Very good chance.
等等 梅德琳 我先帮你转一下静音
Hang on, Madelyn, I'm gonna mute you for just a moment
我跟山迪说一下
so I can talk to Sandy.
静音是哪个按键?
Which one is the mute?
写着“静音”的那个
The one that says, "Mute."
对耶 稍等 梅德琳
剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表