剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表
I was intrigued.
让我带你参观一下
Let me show you around.
你能帮我弄好这些该死的袖扣吗
Can you help me with these damn cufflinks?
之前 我们是如何做到的
How did we do it?
什么意思
What's that?
像这样的日子 我们怎么能过了这么久
How did we live like this for so long?
即使一切都已经分崩离析
Pretending it's fine
却还要装作若无其事
when everything's falling apart.
普里西拉
Oh, Priscilla!
当初你是如此英俊 我们是如此年轻
You were so handsome. We were so young.
而我是如此...
And I loved you...
爱你
so, so much.
我们明天再告诉孩子们吧
We won't tell the boys until tomorrow.
什么
What?
今晚 我希望你会支持我
Tonight, I want you at my side
之后 我会留在这个郊区
and thereafter I shall stay in the country.
而你可以随心所欲
And you can do as you please.
我... 我能做得更好
I... I can make things better.
不 劳伦斯 你不能
No, Lawrence, you can't.
这段婚姻已经结束了
This marriage is over.
我听说 明天我们将会上新闻头条
I hear we're going to be front-page news tomorrow.
你知道只有你们报社会报道这件事吗
You know you're the only paper running the story?
我们的读者有权知道真♥相♥
Our readers deserve the truth.
你在萨沃伊饭店 吃过龙虾吗
Have you ever tried the lobster at the Savoy?
我不确信曾吃过
I'm not sure that I have.
你吃过
Oh, you have.
就在今年 二月四号♥
February 4th of this year.
你看 和你一样 我的工作也是知晓一切
You see, like you, it's my job to know things, too.
例如说 我知道
For example, I know why
你为何只预定了一晚的酒店
you booked a room there for one night only.
我知道 那位女士的名字
I know the name of the girl who visited you
她九点三十五拜访了你 并停留了一个半小时
for an hour and a half at 9:35pm.
我还知道 你点的是产自芒什的龙虾
I also know that you ordered the Lobster de la Manche.
法国的一个省
你想要威胁我吗
Are you trying to blackmail me?
不 布里格斯先生
No, Mr. Briggs.
我是想要给你留下好印象 我喜欢你
I'm trying to impress you. I like you.
我喜欢你的报纸
I like your paper.
我希望我们能成为朋友
I do hope we can be friends.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
这让我非常荣幸
That makes me very happy.
我相信 派对就要开始了
Now, I believe the party awaits.
您先请
After you.
再来两杯
Another two.
恭喜弗雷迪
加油弗雷迪
Go on, Freddie!
请进
Enter.
你不应该在自己的派对上吗
Shouldn't you be at your party?
我之前一直在
I was.
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to speak to you.
好吧
All right.
他们取消了休假
They've cancelled leave.
明天一早 我就必须返回基地
I have to go back to base first thing tomorrow.
你知道这事吗
Did you know about this?
是的 他们会让你做好准备
Mm, well, they'll be preparing you,
空军中队将被派去
to send out squadrons to
支援在法国的不列颠远征军
support the British Expeditionary Force in France.
所以 这是真的了
So it's really happening, then.
抱歉 我已经尽力了
Well, I'm sorry, I did my best
但眼下 似乎已经是丘吉尔在控制这个国家了
but it looks like it will be Churchill's country now.
还有什么别的事情吗
What, was there something else?
你不能再这样做了
You have to stop.
你不能再这样对待妈妈
You have to stop treating Mother like this.
注意你说话的语气
Mind your tone!
不 我才不管呢
No, I won't.
你这样做 是在羞辱她
Carrying on in that way... you're humiliating her!
不要犯那些我犯过的错误
Don't make the same mistakes as I did.
我得到过幸福 而我却毁了它
I took something beautiful and I destroyed it.
只是因为我可以
Just because I could.
去吧
Go on.
下楼去吧 好好玩
Go down and enjoy yourself.
我稍后... 稍后就下来
I'll er... I'll follow you down.
奥哈拉
O'Hara.
- 嘿 嘿 - 站起来
- Hey, hey, hey. - Stand up!
我不想和你打架
I don't want to get into this with you.
- 站起来 -弗雷迪
- Stand up! - Freddie!
弗雷迪弗雷迪 回♥派♥对上去
Freddie... Freddie, back to your party.
我只是在尽我的职责
I was just doing my job.
你以为会是怎样的结果 奥哈拉先生
What did you think would happen, Mr. O'Hara?
例如 昆斯伯里规则
Well, the Queensberry rules, for one.
拳击比赛的标准规则
我想 你们肯定希望我离开这里
I guess you guys want me out of here.
你依旧是客人 这一点在这依然很重要
You're still a guest and that still means something.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
弗雷迪 你不能再玩失踪了
Freddie, you must stop disappearing.
- 他在这里 - 这就是我们的主角
- Here he is! - Here's the man of the hour!
他的眼神很多情 就像他父亲一样
He has a wandering eye, like his father.
烦请你上楼 提醒下我的丈夫
Kindly go upstairs and remind my husband
这种场合 需要父母双方都出席
this is an event to be attended by both parents.
汉密尔顿勋爵
Lord Hamilton?
汉密尔顿勋爵
Lord Hamilton?
汉密尔顿勋爵 阁下
Lord Hamilton? Sir?
# 我见过你的脸庞 #
Well, I've seen your face
# 不知是在何处 #
I don't know where
# 不知是在何处 #
I don't know where
# 躺在床上 #
A head on my pillow
# 梦见你的笑容 #
I dream of your smile
# 希望能见到你 #
And hoping to see you
# 当我睁开双眼 #
When I open my eyes
# 美梦消散 #
Dream over
# 但晨曦却从不隐瞒... #
But the dawn never lies...
汉密尔顿勋爵
Lord Hamilton.
我能说句话吗
Might I have a word?
汉密尔顿勋爵
Lord Hamilton.
弗雷迪 他在和你说话
Freddie, he's talking to you.
来吧 回家吧 孩子
Come on. Home, boy.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表