剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表
一 二 一 二 三 四
One, two, a-one, two, three, four.
来嘛 就一杯
Go on! Just one drink.
你知道我不能再喝了
You know I can't.
你只是个助理经理嘛
You're only the assistant manager.
爱你哦
Love you.
# 你听我说 #
Listen, you
# 别妄想我对你还难以忘怀 #
Don't think that I am not getting over you
# 别以为我在这里独自难过 #
Don’t think I'm standing here just feeling blue...
还在就着马提尼写报道吗 奥哈拉先生
Still doing your reporting from behind a martini glass, Mr.O'Hara?
准确地来说 加兰德小姐 是波本
Well, technically, Miss. Garland, it's bourbon.
# 无从知晓什么让我决意离开 #
Don't know what made me go and change my mind
# 无从知晓什么让我灰心丧气 #
Don’t know why I was feeling so unkind
女士们先生们 请保持冷静
Ladies and gentlemen, please remain calm.
我很肯定这是虚惊一场
I'm sure it's just another false alarm.
麻烦快一点
Quickly, please.
又来了
Here we go again.
检查每个楼层以防有客人走失
Check the floors for strays.
请从这边走
This way, please.
- 又有地方要打扫了 - 是啊
- Another place to clean, then. - Yeah.
比利 看看你
Billy, look at you!
妈妈 放开我
Mum, leave off.
哦 真棒 她找到那个犹太人
Oh, wonderful. She's found the Jew.
你想去外面凉快吗 主厨大人
Do you want to wait outside, Chef?
别在客人们面前这样
Not in front of the guests.
女士们先生们 打扰一下
Ladies and gentlemen, a moment, please.
很抱歉 突然把你们吵醒了
For those of you who have been rudely awakened, I apologise.
对还要回去休息的人 我深表同情
And for those still to go to bed, you also have my sympathies.
但是我向你们保证
But I assure you,
这是这座城市最安全的地方了
this is the safest place to be in the city.
# 时间飞快流逝 #
These things are moving fast
# 我的时间所剩无多 #
No time left in my hourglass
# 你我已经没有希望 #
No hopes for you and me
# 他们已走远 没有丝毫歉意 #
Long gone, they left without apology
# 没有什么能阻挡冰冷钟表上的指针 #
Nothing can stop these cold clock hands
# 转动 #
From turning
# 祈祷不会终止这下落的沙砾 #
Pray it won't stop these
# 从天而降 #
Falling sands Raining down
翡翠鸟
第三集
月
你认真的吗 汤姆
Are you serious, Tom?
他们都不用那些装备了
They don't even use them any more.
现在他们都有巡洋舰了
They've got the Cruiser now.
那前面可有一架大炮 能一次打一百发子弹
That's a big pounder, spitting out 100 rounds at the front,
后面还固定了三架重机♥枪♥
three mounted Vicker machine guns at the back.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know that!
凯 她说法语 是吧 一个法国人 真好
Can, c'est Francais, oui? Une francaise. Bien.
抱歉 抱歉 让您们久等了
Je suis desolee. Je suis desolee, de vous avoir fait attendre la.
是的 我很抱歉
Oui, je suis desolee.
主厨需要这些食材
Chef needs these ingredients.
他知道现在正在打仗吧
He does know there's a war on, right?
每天都有越来越多的法国家庭过来
More families coming from France every day.
很多甚至都不会说英语
A lot don't even speak English.
照这样下去 很快就超过我们的接待能力了
At this rate we'll be running to capacity.
记住偶尔喘口气
Remember to breathe occasionally.
我还是觉得我好想不适合这工作
I still feel like I'm wearing someone else's shoes.
他来了 加兰德先生
He's... here, Mr. Garland.
很显然 伯爵已经退了在多尔切斯特
Apparently the Count has already checked out of the Dorchester
和萨沃伊套房♥
and the Savoy.
只要没有人干扰我的工作
As long as nobody interferes with my job,
我保证他会和我们愉快的相处很长一段时间
I'm sure he'll have a long and happy stay with us.
阁下
Your Excellency.
汉密尔顿夫人
Lady Hamilton...
尽管早就名声在外 您的美貌还是让我惊艳
You are even more radiant than your reputation led me to believe.
您真是太好了
You're very kind.
对阁下入住我们的酒店 我们真的很荣幸
And we're honoured that you chose our hotel.
艾玛 准备好丽景套房♥
Emma, the Regent Suite, please.
戴波威尔先生
Mr. D'Aberville.
您和阁下什么时候从法国过来的
When did you and His Excellency travel from France?
哦 我们两周前离开了蔚蓝海岸
Oh, we left the Cote D'Azur two weeks ago,
恰好赶在大批人之前
just ahead of the pack.
差点撞上随后杀到的德国佬
The German wolves snapping at our heels.
他们到达巴黎也是迟早的事情了
Only a matter of time before they reach Paris.
如果阁下需要什么
If there's anything His Excellency needs,
请联♥系♥我或者加兰德小姐
please contact either me or Miss. Garland.
哦 他会有需要的
Oh, he'll need something.
他总是需要点什么
He always needs something.
你看起来可不太开心
You're not exactly a ray of sunshine.
我以为我能胜任这份工作
I thought I could do this job.
我当着所有人的面让主厨难堪
I snapped at Chef in front of everyone.
我总是在不对的时间说不对的话
I keep saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.
那是因为你一直在想他
That's because you're thinking about him.
我才没有在想弗雷迪
I'm not thinking about Freddie.
那你怎么知道我说的他 是他
Then how did you know 'him' was him?
话说 他最近怎么样
How's he getting on, anyway?
我不知道
I don't know.
他离开基地之后我就没有他的消息了
I haven't heard from him since he left the base.
很感谢你们让我能四处看看
I appreciate you boys letting me take a look around.
这么说 你就是那位被弗雷迪打的先生 对吧
So, you're the gentleman that Freddie hit, aren't you?
嗯 是他偷袭我
Well, it was a sucker punch.
我就是那个被偷袭的倒霉蛋
And I guess I was the sucker.
那么 我想先问问你们
So, I wanted to start by asking you
敦刻尔克的撤军是怎么回事
about the withdrawal at Dunkirk.
不管别人怎么说
We did our best to provide cover,
我们已经尽力提供掩护了
no matter what anyone says.
哦 我不是在质疑
Oh, I'm not disagreeing.
我只是在试图理解
I'm just trying to understand.
那么 也许这是个好开端
Well, maybe that's the best place to start.
能让大家知道在这样的局势下 在这样的时刻
Let people know how it feels to be one of you,
作为战斗一员的你们是什么样的感觉
in this situation, at this time.
那是您最后的...
That's the last of your...
行李了 阁下
luggage, Your Excellency.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
呃 这是一个...
Well, it's a erm...
一把枪 先生
A gun, sir.
这是我家传的枪
This is my family heirloom.
我的曾祖父曾经为拿破仑三世打过仗
My great-grandfather went to fight for Napoleon III.
你以前用过枪吗
Have you ever held a gun?
没有
No.
他也没有
Neither had he.
他入伍的第一天 他们给了他这把枪
On his first day, they gave him this weapon.
从此他寸步不离这把枪
It never left his side.
甚至回家之后也是如此
Not even when he came home.
好多次救他于危难
Saved his life many times.
你看 我的曾祖父就明白这个道理
See, my great-grandfather knew that,
在我们彬彬有礼的面具下
beneath our veneer of respectability,
男人都有颗暴徒的心
all men are savages.
你叫什么
What is your name?
比利 先生
Billy, sir.
谢谢你 比利
Thank you, Billy.
比利满是好奇 特别激动
Billy's all wide-eyed and excited.
他今天刚满十八岁
He's only turned 18 today
就已经申请加入皇家工兵军团了
and already he's put in a request for the Royal Engineers.
我猜他觉得这是他应有的责任
I suppose he feels it's his duty.
上一次大战那些士兵变成了下水道的死尸
They were the sewer rats of the last war.
即使能或者回来
Came home in pieces.
也残缺不全了
If they came home at all.
转接台
Switchboard.
当然了 阁下 经理就在我这里
Of course, Your Excellency. I have the manager right here.
他已经把小牛头肉送回来两次了
He has sent back the tete de veau twice already.
我配过蛋黄酱 也配过酸辣酱
I have made it with gribiche and I have made it with ravigote,
每个都只吃了一点点
剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表