剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表
# 又一个傻瓜掉进了陷阱 #
Another one falls right into the trap
# 又一个傻瓜掉进了陷阱 #
Another one falls right into the trap
# 又一个傻瓜掉进了陷阱 #
Another one falls right into the trap
# 又一个傻瓜掉进了陷阱 #
Another one falls right into the trap
# 我的朋友总是说 #
Well, my friends are always saying
# 而我并不惊讶 #
and to me it's no surprise...
做的好
Well done.
你们知道那个声音
You know that sound!
我们都得走了
We all got to move out.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know!
最后一首歌♥
Just time for one last song.
献给一位今天五十岁的夫人
For a lady who turns 50 years old today.
翡翠鸟酒店
The Halcyon Hotel!
和她古老墙壁所讲述的故事
The stories these walls could tell.
所以举起你们的酒杯
So raise your glasses and give a cheer
为黄金五十年干杯
to 50 golden years!
艾玛 我错了
Emma. I was wrong.
# 祝你生日快乐 #
Happy birthday to you
# 祝你生日快乐 #
Happy birthday to you...
# 时间飞快的流逝 #
These hands are moving fast
# 无暇顾及我的过往 #
No time left to my old life
# 你我已没有希望 #
No hopes for you and me
# 他们已走远没有丝毫歉意 #
They're long gone and left without apology
# 没有什么能阻挡冰冷钟表上指针 #
Nothing can stop these cold clock hands
# 转动 #
From turning
# 祈祷不会终止这下落的沙砾 #
Praying won't stop these falling sands
# 从天而降 #
Raining down
翡翠鸟
1940年 5月
七个月之前
不要眼神交流 不要打招呼 假装他们不存在
No eye contact, no greetings. Just act like they're not here.
就当我是墙纸
Consider me part of the wallpaper.
早上好 汉密尔顿勋爵
Good morning, Lord Hamilton.
谢谢 费尔德曼
Thank you, Feldman.
帮我拿一下
Would you?
下来吧
Come on.
糟糕的天气
Terrible weather.
皇家套房♥准备好了 阁下
The Royal Suite is prepared, Your Lordship.
谢谢 加兰德先生
Thank you, Mr. Garland.
还记得兰伯特小姐吗
You remember Miss Lambert?
请走这边
This way, please.
- 好了 后退 - 好的 主厨
- All right. Step back. - Yes, Chef.
你知道他们怎么说的
You know what they say.
从后门进来的没什么好事
Nothing good ever comes in through the back.
英国首相(1937~1940) 保守党领袖 1938年与希♥特♥勒♥签订出♥卖♥♥♥捷克斯洛伐克的《慕尼黑协定》 纵容法♥西♥斯♥侵略
不信任投票已经重创了张伯伦
The vote of no confidence has fatally wounded Chamberlain
种种迹象表明
and all indications suggest
哈利法克斯:英国政♥治♥家 曾任外交大臣和印度总督
哈利法克斯或者丘吉尔会成为继任者
that it comes down to Halifax or Churchill now.
在国家的危急时刻
We must use our power and influence
我们得运用我们的权力和影响力领导这个国家
to guide this country in her time of need.
丘吉尔是个傻瓜
Churchill is an idiot.
他看东西很死板
Well, he sees things as black and white.
哈利法克斯明白局势更加微妙
Lord Halifax understands the situation is more nuanced.
微妙吗 哈利法克斯接见元首时 我在场
Nuanced? I was with Halifax when he met the Fuhrer.
希♥特♥勒♥觉得他是个男仆
Hitler thought he was a footman.
把外套递给了他
He handed him his coat.
恕我直言 兰伯特小姐
With all due respect, Miss Lambert,
我们关注的 更多的是经济
our concerns lie more with economic implications,
而非社交
rather than social.
上一次战争让我的国家经济衰退
The last war plunged our nation into a recession
我们才勉强恢复过来
from which we have barely recovered.
没错 没错
Hear, hear!
请给我杯杜松子酒
Gin, please.
好的
Yes, of course.
有消息了吗
Anything yet?
道歉奥哈拉先生 但我解释了
Apologies, Mr. O'Hara, but as I explained,
中午十二点才办理入住
check-in isn't until 12.
在那之前 如果您的房♥间空出来了
Should your room become available before then,
我会通知您
I will inform you.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
你们的人今天看起来很忙啊
Well, you guys seem real busy here today.
早先时候 我看到了一些严肃的车
I saw some serious-looking men
里面有些严肃的人
in some serious-looking cars coming in earlier.
先生 翡翠鸟酒店用于各种会见
Well, sir, the Halcyon is used for a variety of meetings
和商务会议
and business conferences.
他们总是从后门进来吗
Do they always come in through the back, though?
如果他们想的话
If... if they wish to.
我们尽量满足所有客人的需求
We try to meet all guests' needs,
无论是他们如何进酒店
whether it's how they enter the hotel
还是他们什么时候入住
or what time they wish to check in.
谢谢
Oh. Well, thank you.
最后一个问题 可能是最重要的问题
One last question. This is probably the most important.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
艾玛·加兰德
Emma Garland.
谢谢你的帮助 艾玛·加兰德
Well, thank you for your help, Emma Garland.
元首已经表明
The Fuhrer has already stated
英国不是他的敌人
that he doesn't view Britain as the enemy.
英法两国为避免战争爆发 牺牲捷克斯洛伐克利益 将苏台德区割让给纳粹德国
希♥特♥勒♥也违反了《慕尼黑条约》 我们得谨慎行事
Hitler also reneged on Munich. We need to exercise caution.
答案当然是加入他
Surely the answer is to join with him.
不 不能那样
No, that is not an option.
我们努力避免卷入战争
We're trying to avoid being dragged into a war,
而不是和他结盟
not forming an alliance.
你说自己是有远见的人 但你却瞎了
You say you're men of vision but you're blind.
看看他是怎么重振德国的经济
Look at how he has restored Germany's fortunes.
十年前 他们还穷困潦倒
Ten years ago, they were on their knees.
兰伯特小姐...
Miss Lambert...
现在他们是全欧洲第一
Now they tower over Europe!
希♥特♥勒♥一向目标明确 从不畏惧
Hitler is not afraid to take what he wants,
更不会在乎那些流浪难民的痛苦
to take a stand against this plague of itinerants.
兰伯特小姐 我们很感激你提供了人脉
Miss Lambert, your connections are very much appreciated
但你要尊重在座诸位的权威
but you will respect the authority of the chair.
这是不容置疑的
This is not up for discussion.
我们可以讨论接下来的事了吗
Now, may we address the matter at hand?
请再给我一杯酒
I'd like another drink, please.
别走
Stay.
再来一杯 谢谢
One more, thank you.
- 再来一杯 - 切丽缇...
- Again. Mm-hm? - Charity...
先生 请问我能再来点吗
Please, sir. Can I have some more?
放下杯子
Put that down!
她同意我的观点 对吧 姑娘
She's on my side, aren't you, girl?
她也不想自己的工作被一些卑鄙的犹太人抢走
She doesn't want her job taken by some shabby little Jew, either.
切丽缇...
Charity...
- 你个蠢货 - 抱歉
- Oh, you stupid idiot! - Oh, I'm so sorry!
我想你闹够了吧 兰伯特小姐
I think that's enough, Miss Lambert.
劳伦斯 不用你告诉我该做什么
You don't tell me what to do, Lawrence,
也不用你告诉我该说什么
and you don't tell me what to say!
我不应再被藏在幕后
I shan't be kept in the shadows any more.
也许应该休息一下
Perhaps now might be a good time to break
喝杯茶 吃点三明治
for tea and sandwiches.
先生们 请各位移步到走廊尽头的
Gentlemen, if you could make your way to the Linton Lounge
林顿休息室
at the end of the corridor.
你需要休息一下
You need to have a lie-down.
你不跟我一起去吗 劳伦斯
Aren't you going to join me, Lawrence?
就这么一直站在幕后
Always just standing there in the background.
你就喜欢那样吗 加兰德先生
Is that what you like, Mr. Garland?
干看着
To watch?
真是闹够了
That's quite enough of that, now.
闭嘴 劳伦斯
Shut up, Lawrence.
你当时在想什么
What were you thinking?
是个意外
It was an accident.
我不傻 艾玛
I'm not stupid, Emma.
剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表