剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表
I expect Mr. D'Abberville said a lot of things
毫无意义的事情
that have no merit.
拜托了 你得走了
Please. You need to go.
为什么你要帮我
Why are you helping me?
因为你找我了
Because you asked.
谢谢你
Thank you.
准备好了吗
You ready?
是的 罗比先生
Yes, Mr. Robbie.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
爸爸
Papa!
我一直在想过去几个月发生的事情
I've been thinking about the past few months.
我知道我很胡搅蛮缠
I know I can be difficult, trouble.
如果你...后悔了或是离开我
If you've... If you've got regrets or want to run for the hills,
我都理解
I'll understand.
我唯一想去的地方
There's only one place I'm
就是待在你身边
going to be and that's right by your side.
真好 因为我
Good. Cos I...
我爱你
I love you.
你能再说一遍吗 求你了
Can you say that again, please?
你听得够清楚了 沙利文先生
You heard me perfectly fine, Mr. Sullivan.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今晚让我们共同见证翡翠鸟酒店的五十年历史
tonight sees 50 glorious years of the Halcyon Hotel,
但 但 但是
but, but, but...
我们都知道没有贝特茜·戴小姐的派对
we all know a party isn't a party
就不叫派对
without Miss Betsey Day!
我会让它回来的
I'll send it back up.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你到底跟奥哈拉说了什么 他才会打你
What exactly did you say to Mr. O'Hara that made him punch you?
我不是很确定是我说的还是我没说的
I'm not so sure if it's what I said or... what was unsaid.
那是什么意思
And that would be?
我让你离开
That I made a mistake...
是我错了
in letting you go.
我爱你
That I love you.
我想让你回到我身边
And I want you back.
如果这么说太晚了你会怎么办呢
And what if it's too late for that now?
我不知道现在是不是太迟了 但
I'm fairly sure it's too late, but...
我如果都没有尝试过的话 我不会原谅自己的
I couldn't live with myself if I didn't at least try.
你先走
After you.
- 你好 - 戴波威尔先生吗
- Hello? - "Mr. D'Abberville?"
不是 是加兰德先生
No, it's Mr. Garland.
政♥治♥保安部已经到了
"Special Branch have arrived.
显然他们非常希望 与戴波威尔谈话
Apparently they're very keen to speak to Mr. D'Abberville."
恐怕他不在这里
He's not here, I'm afraid.
他们是最执着的 他们说收到了密告
They were most insistent, said they'd received a tip-off.
他们已经在 去他房♥间的路上了
They're already on their way up to his room.
谢谢 威尔弗雷德
Thank you, Wilfred.
先生 需要我帮忙吗
Gentlemen. How can I help?
我们正在找戴波威尔先生
We're looking for Mr. D'Abberville.
我也是
As am I.
他欠了很大一笔账 并且似乎已经不见了
He's run up quite the bill and seems to have vanished.
你介意我们检查他的房♥间吗
Would you mind if we check his room,
让我们亲眼看看
just to see with our own eyes?
那恐怕违反了酒店的规定
I'm afraid that's against hotel policy.
客人的隐私是最重要的
The privacy of our guests is of the utmost importance.
我不是真的在问你
I wasn't really asking, Mr. Garland.
对了
Ah, yes.
我找到了... 这个
I did find... this.
七点半从伦敦到利物浦的火车
7:30 Euston to Liverpool Lime Street.
以防万一 我们会找人
We'll have someone waiting
在另一边等他
for him at the other end, just in case.
长官
Sir.
如果我能帮上忙 请尽管向我开口
Anything else I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask.
你撒的谎不错加兰德先生
You're not a bad liar, Mr. Garland.
但是我很确定
But I'm fairly certain
你在隐藏某些事情
you are hiding something.
汉密尔顿女士
Lady Hamilton was...
和戴波威尔先生有情感上的关系
romantically involved with Mr. D'Abberville.
我们相信 他意图
We believe he was intent
从她身上拿走一大笔钱
on taking a substantial sum of money from her.
你能想象到吧 这是
It is, as you can imagine...
非常尴尬的情况
a very embarrassing situation.
并且她丈夫尸骨未寒
And her husband barely cold in the grave.
我们保持联♥系♥吧加兰德先生
We'll be in touch, Mr. Garland.
# 又一次陷入甜蜜陷阱 #
Another one falls for the honey trap
# 又一次陷入甜蜜陷阱 #
Another one falls for the honey trap
# 又一次陷入甜蜜陷阱 #
Another one falls for the honey trap
# 又一次陷入甜蜜陷阱 #
Another one falls for the honey trap
# 我的朋友总是说 #
Well, my friends are always saying
# 对我来说了无新意 #
And to me it's no surprise
汤姆 警♥察♥有来过酒店吗
Tom, have the police been to the hotel at all?
就我所知没有
Not that I know of.
噢 汉密尔顿先生
Oh, Mr. Hamilton.
抱歉 我这里有一封给你的信
Sorry. I've got a letter here for you.
是乔西先生给你的
It's from Mr. Joshi.
汤姆 他什么时候把这个给你的
Tom, when did he give this to you?
几个小时前
A few hours ago.
做得好
Well done.
佩吉
Peggy!
理查德 你记得我的丈夫吉姆吗
Richard. You remember my husband, Jim.
当然记得
Ah, yes, of course.
吉姆直到最后才得到许可
Jim got given leave last minute.
及时赶到宴会了
Just in time for the party.
很高兴能出来活动活动
Glad to get out of the house.
希望你们度过一个美妙的夜晚
Well, I hope you both have a wonderful evening.
再过五分钟 我们就把宴会挪到防空洞
Five minutes then we move the party to the shelter.
我会到楼上 把客人聚到一起
I'll head upstairs and start gathering guests.
想放松一晚上 真是太难了
Too much to expect one night off.
你们知道那个声音
You know that sound.
- 我们都得走了 - 噢
- We've gotta move out. - Ohh!
最后一首歌♥
But just time for one last song.
- 啊 - 一 二 三 四
- Ahh! - One, two, three, four.
献给一位
For a lady...
今天五十岁的夫人
who turns 50 years old today.
翡翠鸟酒店
The Halcyon Hotel!
和她古老墙壁所讲述的故事
The stories these walls could tell.
坠入爱河的人们
The people who fell in love.
失去爱情的人们
The people who fell out.
喜悦
The joy.
心碎
The heartbreak.
快乐和煎熬的时光
The good times and the bad.
我想 我说过让你走了
I thought I told you to leave.
所以举起你们的酒杯
So raise your glasses and give a cheer
为黄金五十年干杯
to 50 golden years!
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
艾玛
Emma.
我错了
I was wrong.
# 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的翡翠鸟 #
Happy birthday, dear Halcyon
# 祝你生日快乐 #
Happy birthday to you
艾玛 艾玛 你还好吗
Emma. Emma! Are you all right?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
不 我不这么认为 没有
No. I don't think so, no.
楼梯已经塌了 已经乱作一团
The stairs have collapsed. It's bloody chaos.
让所有人都出去 你也是
Get everyone outside. You, too.
不 我想帮忙
No, I want to help!
我不会让你冒险的 奥哈拉先生
I will not risk you. Mr. O'Hara?
我会带她出去的 走吧
I'll see her out. Come on.
我们要尽可能把人从酒吧带出来
We need to get as many as possible out of the bar.
别担心 我们会尽力的
Don't worry, we'll do what we can.
走哪边
Which way?
没错 来吧 从这走 一直走
Right, come on!Right the way! Keep moving
别停下 继续走 快点
剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表