剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表
Always in the last place you look for it.
非常感谢你的好心
Your kindness is much appreciated.
我母亲也常常说
My mam also says that
简单一笑 无需任何成本
a smile doesn't cost anything.
你叫什么呢
What is your name?
凯特 先生
Kate, sir.
你...
You...
有种气质
have a light.
让你从内到外散发着光芒
It shines from within you.
善良
A kindness.
热心
A warmth.
拜托
Please.
这会更舒服点
It would be of comfort.
你居然抓伤我
You scratched me!
我拆开了一封麦克斯的来信
I opened one of Max's letters.
有位客人帮我翻译了部分内容
One of the guests helped me translate some of it.
感觉又是一老掉牙的感人故事呢
Something tells me it pulled on the old heartstrings.
如果你所在乎的人危在旦夕
How would you feel if the people you cared about
你却无能为力
were in danger,
那你会有什么感受呢
and there was so little you could do to help them?
我有条原则
Well, I've got a rule.
我只在乎一个人
Only one person I care about.
你自己吗
Yourself?
实际上 我想说的是占边·波本威士忌
Well, actually, I was referring to Mr. Jim Beam,
但这个答案也不错
but that's a good answer, too.
听着 我的意思是
Look, I'm making a point.
你现在是酒店的助理经理
You're an assistant manager in a hotel.
你能做的只有这么多
There's only so much you can do.
不好意思 女士们先生们
Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen.
很抱歉打搅各位
I apologise for the interruption.
法国人已经停止抵抗
The French have laid down their arms...
并向德国提出请求 签署停战协议
and asked Germany for an armistice.
在未来几天之内 停战协议就将签署
It'll be signed in the next few days,
但眼下
but as of now,
法国已经沦陷
France has effectively fallen.
很抱歉 我给各位带来...
I am so sorry to be the bearer of...
如此可怕的消息
such awful news.
谢谢
Thank you.
不会太久了 非常感谢
It shouldn't be too long now. Thank you so much.
女士们 先生们 谢谢你们的耐心等待
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for your patience.
现在 大不列颠要独自作战了 孤军奋战
Britain stands alone now. There's no-one else.
我们还有自己的陆军 海军 以及空军
We still have our army, our ships, our air force.
那个我和你说过的家乡的孩子 丹尼·帕切利
That kid I told you about from my hometown, Danny Pacelli.
他高中毕业后 就直接加入了海军
He joins the Marines straight after high school.
他登上军舰 前往尼加拉瓜
He ships off to Nicaragua.
两周后...
Two weeks later...
他们用一副国旗覆盖的棺材把他送了回来
they send him back in a box with a flag draped over it.
他还只是个孩子 但这就是他们所做的事情
He was just a kid. But that's what they do.
他们把孩子送上战场
They send out the kids.
就像弗雷迪和他的中队
Like Freddie and his squad.
他们可不是孩子 他们受过训练
They're more than that. They've been trained.
那也不会有什么区别
That won't make a difference.
他们依旧寡不敌众
They're hopelessly outnumbered.
够了
Stop it.
用他们这些装备 就去天上对付德国人吗
To go up against the Germans in the sky with what they've got?
他们根本不会有任何机会
They don't stand a chance.
我说 够了
I said stop it!
你这样并没有任何帮助
You're not helping.
好吧 你想见麦克斯吗
All right. You wanna see Max?
好吧 让我们去见麦克斯
Well, let's go see Max.
很抱歉 由我来通知你们
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you.
法国的投降条件是什么
What were France's terms of surrender?
我们还... 我们还不清楚
We don't... we don't know yet.
你必须让他们放了我 我很抱歉
You must tell them to release me. That I'm sorry.
尤其是现在
More than ever,
但是我必须找到方法帮助我的家人
I must find a way to help my family.
麦克斯 你从酒店偷了东西
Max, you stole from the hotel.
偷了汉密尔顿夫人的东西
From Lady Hamilton herself.
袖扣应该就在抽屉里...
The cufflinks would have lain in a drawer...
落满灰尘 闲置不用
dusty and unused.
他们将我们视为害虫
They compare us to vermin.
老鼠
To rats.
我女儿只有七岁
My daughter is seven years old.
只因为她是犹太人...
And because she is Jewish...
她就被视为 连畜生都不如
she is seen as worse than an animal.
她甚至不被当作人看待
She's not even a person.
如果他们抓住了她
And if they have taken her...
求求你 加兰德小姐
Please, Miss. Garland.
你是我仅有的希望
You're the only hope I have.
帮我离开这里吧
Get me out of here.
我知道 当时
I understand there was er...
伯爵出了点意外
an incident with the Count.
最好忘了吧
Best forgotten.
你确定一切都还好吗
Are you sure everything's OK?
在过去的几天 你表现得像变了个人
Just not seemed yourself the last few days.
因为我什么都没有做
Yeah, 'course I am. Not done nothin'.
什么都没有做
'Not done anything'.
太棒了
Ah! Excellent.
正好在找你呢
Just the man I was looking for.
我相信 这些是你的征召文件 比利
I believe these are your call-up papers, Billy.
这不对 他们...
Well, that's not right. They've...
他们把我分派到了皇家炮兵队
They've assigned me to the Royal Artillery.
就在海德公园拐角那里 我...
Just round the bloody corner at Hyde Park. I'm...
我只能和工程师们待在一起 远离战场
I'm meant to be with the engineers,
远离战场
out where the action is.
我猜测 陆军必须要确保
I suppose the army has to look at
资源得到最优的分配
how best to distribute their resources.
为什么这封信会寄到这里
Why did the letter come here?
它本应该寄到家里
Should've gone to the house.
- 这是你干的吗 - 比利
- Did you do this? - Billy!
我保证 我对此一无所知...
I promise, I don't know anything...
我不是孩子了
I ain't a child no more.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我没有想到 他会如此难过
I had no idea how upset he'd be.
你不必... 抱歉
You've... nothing to be sorry about.
你真是太可怕了
You are officially awful!
不好意思 我本以为 今天早上
Sorry. I thought we were supposed to be
我们会共进早餐
having breakfast together this morning.
餐桌上还有很多空位
There's plenty of room at the table.
戴波威尔先生人品太差
Mr. D'Aberville is a terrible person
他所说的一切 我希望你都不要放在心上
and I want you to ignore everything he says.
托比在为政♥府♥做着很重要的工作
Toby does very important work for the government.
至少 他是这样告诉我的
Or so he tells me.
我们为法国的遭遇 深表同情
We were commiserating over the situation in France.
好吧 这真是让人痛心
Ah, well, yes. It's most distressing.
我明白 我明白 在巴黎 他们怎能找到
I know, I know. I mean, where are they gonna find
正宗的德国泡菜呢
decent Sauerkraut in Paris?
伯爵很快就要去吃午饭
Erm... the Count's due to go for his lunch in a bit.
到时候把枪放回去 我只需要你来望风
Gonna put the gun back then. I just need you to keep watch.
我不能
Er... I can't.
我不想上去
I don't wanna go up there.
什么 拜托 你说过你会帮助我凯特
What? Come on! You said that you'd help me, Kate...
出什么事了
What happened?
凯特 怎么...
Kate? What...
之前他很难过
He was upset.
我只是想表达善意 结果...
I was just being nice, but then...
他却不愿意放我走 一直...
He wouldn't let me go, kept...
胁迫我 然后...
pushing himself against me and then...
他吻了我
he kissed me.
我们...
We'll erm...
- 我们去告诉加兰德先生... - 不
剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表