剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
器材类-战地医院
备注 光气 40000
芥末 60000 (作战储备)
打扰下 加兰德先生是在这里任职吗
Excuse me, do you know if a Mr. Garland works here?
是的 先生 他是这里的经理
Yes, sir. He's the manager.
托比
Toby.
我... 我没办法复♥制♥全部数据
I haven't... I haven't been able to copy out all the data.
全部背下来并不容易
It's not easy keeping it in my head.
恩 我理解
No, I understand.
但明天之前 复♥制♥好全部数据
But I will need it completed by tomorrow.
这不是请求
And that's not a request.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
找工作
I'm looking for work.
抱歉 但这不可能
I'm sorry. That's not possible.
你觉得我不够格在这种地方工作吗
Oh, right, you think I'm not good enough for a place like this?
不是因为这个
It isn't about that.
是因为我们 还有过去发生的事情
It's about us, about what happened.
你明白的
You know that.
山姆 求求你 我现在一无所有
Sam, please. I've got nothing.
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't have come here.
我觉得我们可以好好聊聊
I think you and I may have something to talk about.
# 时间飞快流逝 #
These sands are moving fast
# 我的时间所剩无几 #
No time left in my hourglass
# 你我已经没有希望 #
No hopes for you and me
# 他们已经走远 没有丝毫歉意 #
They're long gone, they left without apology
# 没有什么能阻挡 #
Nothing can stop these
# 冰冷钟表上指针 #
Cold clock hands
# 转动 #
From turning
# 祈祷不会终止 #
Praying won't stop these
# 这下落的沙砾 #
Falling sands
# 从天而降 #
Raining down
翡翠鸟
第八集
月
万一你掉下来 记得头先着地啊
If you fall, make sure you land on your head.
今晚的准备工作基本完成了
The preparations for this evening are nearly complete.
希望届时能给您带来惊喜
Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised.
我的演讲稿呢
What about my speech?
您的演讲稿
Your speech?
毕竟我是这家酒店的主人
Well, I am the owner of the hotel.
我想发表演讲是应该的
I assume I'll be making some sort of address.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
为什么不让那个美国人写呢
Why not ask the American to write it?
他可是广播里的大热门啊
Apparently, he's rather popular on the wireless.
抱歉...
Sorry, it's...
工作上的事
It's work.
他们不是已经洗脱你的嫌疑了吗
But I thought they'd cleared you of any wrongdoing.
并没有 他们让我继续工作
Well, no... They've allowed me to continue,
一直在非常严密地监视我
but they're watching me very very closely.
你就不能笑笑吗
Will you smile, please?
你笑起来很美 可我再也没看到过了
You have a lovely smile and I never see it any more.
托比
Toby.
是戴波威尔先生的事让你心烦吗
Is it Mr. D'Aberville that's bothering you?
是的
Yes.
是因为他
Yes, it is.
您对他到底了解多少
Look, what do you really know about him?
他为什么来这里 是做什么的
Why is he here? What does he do?
听着 戴波威尔先生不是要取代你父亲
Listen, Mr. D'Aberville is not going to try and replace your father.
不不不 我不是这个意思
No, no, no, I don't mean that.
卢西恩
Lucian!
你能不能让我儿子放心
Will you please reassure my son?
他对你还是心存疑虑
He has his doubts about you.
天啊 不是吧
Oh, no!
没关系的 有时候我也会怀疑我自己
Well, that's all right. Sometimes I have doubts about me.
托比 咱俩一会去喝一杯 聊聊怎么样
Well, Toby, what about you and I have drink and a chat later on?
下午四点左右
About four o'clock?
我相信我们有很多事可以聊聊
I'm sure we can find one or two things to talk about.
看上去不错嘛
Looking good.
克莱恩先生 我们谈一下
Mr. Klein, a word.
虽然你面临很多困难 工作开始也不顺
Despite difficult personal circumstances and a rocky start,
但你做得很棒
you've excelled,
所以余下的一周 我打算放你假
which is why I'm giving you the rest of the week off.
我很乐意继续工作 先生
I'm happy to keep working, sir.
我还以为你想抽些时间 陪陪家人
I thought you might want to spend some time with your family.
我们已经找到他们
We've managed to track them
他们住在利物浦外的一个收♥容♥所♥里
down to an internment camp outside Liverpool.
他们现在正坐火车赶来伦敦
They're on the train to London now.
他们什么时候到这里
When are they arriving here?
今天晚上
This evening.
加兰德先生... 终有一日 我会报答你的
Mr. Garland... one day I will repay you for this.
没关系的
That's not necessary.
很高兴我们能帮上忙
I'm just glad we could help.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不那么严苛了嘛
Going soft, you are.
你之前从不让他放假的
You never would've given him time off before.
也许是因为我正在筹备周♥年♥庆♥典
Maybe I'm just getting caught up in the anniversary celebrations.
你今晚会来吗
Are you coming this evening?
我不知道员工也可以参加啊
I didn't know staff were invited.
我不像原来那么严格了
Apparently, I'm not as strict as I used to be.
你...
You...
你可以做我的宾客
You could be my guest.
我很乐意 谢谢你
Well, I'd like that. Thank you.
托比 托比
Toby. Toby.
他强迫你为他做事 对吧
He's making you work for him, isn't he?
托比 你得想办法摆脱他
Toby, you need to find a way out.
要不是因为你 我的处境会这么糟么
If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be in this bloody situation!
我明白
I know.
听着 事已至此 我改变不了
Look, I can't change what happened,
但你不能任由他摆布
but you can't let him do this to you.
那有人能帮我吗 你能吗
And who's gonna help me? You?
你不能一个人去面对
You can't do this alone.
你所说的一切... 都会严格保密
Anything you tell me... will be in the strictest of confidence.
我被... 我被勒索了...
I am being... I am being blackmailed...
被...
by...
被戴波威尔先生
erm, by Mr. D'Aberville.
他想要什么 钱吗
What does he want? Money?
他想要特定的机密... 文件
He wants certain classified... documents.
信息
Information.
他跟德国人是一伙的
He's working with the Germans?
托比 我们必须通报给有关部门
Toby, we must inform the authorities.
没那么简单...
It's... not that simple.
他知道了我私生活的某些方面...
He found out about certain aspects of my private life...
还有我选择和谁一起生活
and who I choose to spend them with.
他有证据吗
Does he have evidence of this?
我不确定 但他知道
I'm not sure, but he knows.
"知道"并不是全部
Well, knowing isn't everything.
所以这就是为什么
So this is why there were
海军部出现了信息泄露
leaks coming from your Admiralty department.
这样求助当局是绝对不行的
Then the authorities are out of the question.
你已经牵扯进来了
You're already implicated
"叛国罪"也会令我们通向不归之路
and the word treason does lead us down a particularly ugly road.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
勒索利用的就是
Blackmail... relies on the
被勒索者害怕曝光 不敢反抗
recipient being too scared to act against it.
但你来找我
But you came to me.
我会处理戴波威尔先生的
I will deal with our Mr. D'Aberville..
不 那里
No, there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好 加兰德先生
Oh. Hello, Mr. Garland.
戴波威尔先生
Mr. D'Aberville.
我刚刚在想 你来这里已经五个月了
I was just thinking, you've been here five months,
我们却甚少交谈
it seems we've barely spoken.
剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表