剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表
你跟艾玛谈过了吗
Have you spoken to Emma about it?
我打算今晚跟她摊牌
I'm going to lay down the law this evening.
她是不会听你话的
She won't listen to you.
他轻而易举就能让她心碎
There are a thousand ways he could break her heart.
并不仅仅因为他是上流社会的
And not just because he's aristocracy.
还有战争
The war as well.
我看到过她盯着那扇门的样子
I've seen the way she watches that door.
很有可能有一天 他不能再穿过那扇门回来了
One day he might not walk back through it.
你确定这是我在酒吧的账单吗
Are you sure this is my bar bill?
我很确定奥哈拉先生
I am sure, Mr. O'Hara.
不过这杯算酒店的
But this one is on the house.
最好是
It better be.
- 给您 - 谢谢
- There you are. - Thanks.
哦 加兰德小姐
Oh, Miss. Garland?
这个数字对吗
Is this number right?
确实看上去像是算少了
It does seem a little light.
说起来 看起来德莱恩是要停了海外报道
So, it looks like Delane is shutting down foreign reporting.
一定是因为很难找到人去带你 奥哈拉先生
You must be very hard to replace, Mr. O'Hara.
大家都争先恐后想加入新的节目
Well, this new show they're lining up,
会是个很轰动的节目
it's gonna be big.
也许 一个助理的职位
An assistant's position maybe?
将会是你体验世界的一个好机会
Be a chance for you to see the world.
您真是太好了 奥哈拉先生
That's very kind Mr. O'Hara,
但是我并不急着丢下我关心的人们
but I'm in no hurry to abandon the people I care about.
我发现战争倒是让您找到了真正重要的东西
I've found that war makes you realize what really matters.
哦 我能做的都做了 艾玛
Oh, I've done my bit, Emma.
我 道歉 我刚刚...太鲁莽了
I-I apologize. That was... that was very rude of me.
哦 提到喝一杯
About that drink.
如果方便的话 我现在有几个小时的空闲
I have a few hours to spare if it suits.
也许这是您最后去那个酒吧的机会了
It might be your last chance to visit that pub.
哦 我们来这里干什么
Oh, what are we doing here?
- 有人来看你 -艾玛
- Visitor for you. - Emma.
奥哈拉先生
Mr. O'Hara.
你们好
Boys.
什么风把您吹来了
And what brings you here?
我们只是碰巧路过
I guess we were in the area.
妈妈 你应该敲一下门的
Mother, you're supposed to knock!
为什么
Why?
又不是你在这里藏了个姑娘
It's not as though you've got a girl in here.
而且我需要你的建议 关于我的着装
And I need your opinion, about my outfit.
为什么问我
Why are you asking me?
因为 你知道怎么穿得... 像个普通人
Well, you know how to dress like a... like an ordinary person.
好吧 你看起来跟平时没什么区别
Well, you look like you always do.
是啊 问题就在这里
Yes. That's the problem.
托比 如果你听到有人说...
Toby, if rumor reached you that...
我和...
I had dined...
一位男士共餐
with a man,
你会怎么想
what would you think?
我会猜 他可能是爸爸的朋友
I'd assume he was a friend of Father's,
给你一些安慰
offering consolation on your loss.
太好了
Great.
碎玻璃 钢筋 喷涌而入的水
Glass. Metal. Water's rushing in.
有那么一会儿我以为我已经死了
For a second I thought I'd already died.
所以 你要在你的广播里
So? You going to tell his story
讲他的故事了 奥哈拉先生
on your radio show, then, O'Hara?
很不走运 奥哈拉先生要离开我们回家了
Unfortunately, Mr. O'Hara will be leaving us to go back home.
呃 实际上 这还没定下来
Well, technically, it’s er under discussion.
其实 你算是挑了个绝佳的时间
Well, you've probably picked the right time.
回家是回哪里
Where is home?
我要回纽约
Well, I'd be going to New York,
不过我家在伊利诺伊州
but home would be Illinois.
啊 加油 黑鹰
Ah. Go, Blackhawks.
黑鹰 那是什么
Blackhawks? What's that?
世界上最好的冰上曲棍球队
Only the greatest ice hockey team in the world.
我叔叔的一个朋友给他们修冰鞋
My uncle has a friend who repairs their skates.
他说美国人话太多
He says Americans talk too much.
不过他们都是好人
But that they are good people.
至少 他说对了前半部分
Well, he's got the first part right, at least.
要我给你拿点什么吗 斯坦
Can I get you something, Stan?
我已经问医生要过伏特加了 不过...
I did ask the doctor for vodka, but...
我很好 不用了 谢谢
I'm all right, thank you.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
我什么都没做 奥哈拉先生
I'm not doing anything, Mr. O'Hara.
我只是想给你个机会道别
I just wanted to give you a chance to say goodbye.
好吧 首先 叫我乔
OK, first, it's Joe.
别叫我奥哈拉先生 其次 我都懂了
Not Mr. O'Hara. And, second, I get it.
你想让我看到战争给人带来的伤害
You want me to see the human cost,
那些处在战争漩涡中心的人们
the people at the heart of this,
那些真正付出的人们
the ones really making a difference.
你能改变这一切
You can make a difference.
你要知道 我不知道你觉得我是什么大人物
You know, I don't know who you think I am.
我读过你的广播
I've read about your broadcasts,
知道美国人对你的话有怎样的共鸣
how Americans react to your words,
大家听得进你的话
people listen.
因为那是我的工作
Because that's what I do!
我发表言论 听起来让人信服
Oh, I say the words, I sound convincing,
我让胡说八道的话听起来有理有据
I turn bullshit into gold
因为让大家听 是我的工作
because it's my job to keep them listening.
并不意味着我相信那些话
It doesn't mean that I believe it.
只是工作而已
It's just the job.
我很抱歉 真的
I'm sorry. Really.
但你找错人了
But you've got the wrong guy.
# 我不会再 忘记这些小事 #
I won't forget the little things
# 我终于 从过去吸取教训 #
I’ve learnt my lesson now
# 我知道 那些愚蠢的小事 也很重要 #
I know they count those foolish little things
# 原谅我 我的宝贝 然后 #
Forgive me, dear, and then
# 我们重新坠入爱河 #
When we're in love again
# 我不会再 忘记这些小事 #
I won't forget the little things
这是谁的歌♥ 不 别说出来 让我猜猜
Who's this, then? No, no wait, let me guess.
莱斯利·哈奇森 二战时期著名歌♥手
对不对
Hutch, right?
妈妈最喜欢的歌♥手之一
One of mum's favourites.
她找你要钱了吗
She asked you for money yet?
总会有那么一天的 你知道的
It's coming. You know it is.
总是这样
Always does.
真的 她已经变了
Honestly, she's changed.
你必须相信她
You must see that.
她没有再喝那么多酒了
She's drinking less.
她不再穿那么短的裙子了
Her hems are longer.
我真的觉得这次她能留下来
I really think this time she'll stick around.
当然了
Of course.
如果你想要保护我
If you're going to patronise me,
你得在努力点才行 桑尼
Sonny, you could at least try harder.
你妈妈正在酒吧等着
Your mother is waiting in the bar!
她来这里干什么
What's she doing here?
哦 太好了你终于决定露面了
Oh, glad you've finally decided to show up.
这个黑小子不愿意为我服务
This pickaninny won't serve me.
妈妈 这是我工作的地方
Mum, this is where I work.
你不能一直这么不说一声就过来
You can't just keep showing up unannounced.
你觉得我配不上这个地方...
You think I'm not good enough for this place..
不 我没这个意思
No, I didn't mean that.
以前我也曾有好的时候
Well, I was good enough once!
我知道我不配再有一次机会
I know I don't deserve another chance.
抱歉 亲爱的 有时候... 我只是认为我不
I'm sorry, love. Sometimes I... I just don't think.
没错 格洛丽亚你说的对
That's right, Gloria. You don't.
贝特西的意思是 座位要提前预定
Betsey just meant that tables need to be reserved in advance.
但别担心 这个位子空着 留给贵宾的
But don't worry, we keep this one free, for VIPs.
你确定的话
Well, if you're sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
今晚表演别起哄
剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表