剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表
- Mr. Hamilton... - Shh.
托比
Toby! ?
托比
Toby?
别出声
Stop.
出了什么事吗
So, what is going on?
- 我在工作 主厨 - 就是上周...
- I'm working, Chef. - It's just the past week...
能让我专心工作的话
I would appreciate it
将不胜感激 主厨 谢谢
if I could concentrate, Chef. Thank you.
你之前不是总带着家人的照片吗
Didn't you use to have a picture of your family around here?
加油 伙计们 加油干
Come on, boys! Let's go.
动作快一点
As quick as you like.
是真的吗
Is it true...
艾玛说... 你三年才休一天假
what Emma said... that you'd only had one day off in three years?
她夸张了
She's exaggerating.
应该是... 三天假
It's more like... three days off.
你最近也花太多时间工作了
You've been putting in the hours, too, recently.
我们需要钱
We need the money.
工作也是个躲避的好地方
And work can be a good place to hide.
我很羡慕艾玛这一代
I envy Emma's generation.
她们有了更多的选择
They've got so many more choices now.
- 很明显... - 除了战争 确实如此
- Obviously... - War excepted, of course, yes.
我像她那么大时 已经有了比利
When I was her age, I'd already had Billy.
我的世界不过就是这几条街
My world was no bigger than these few streets.
那你.. 快乐吗
Were you... happy?
大概吧
I think so.
有时候就感觉...
Sometimes it felt like...
安定得可怕
just a quiet panic.
这就是我的生活
This is my life.
就是这样了
This is it.
就算现在有时候
Even now I have moments
我看着孩子们会觉得...
where I look at the kids and I just feel...
嘿
Hey.
我不知道为什么这么想 我很抱歉
I dunno where that came from. I'm sorry.
没事的
Don't be.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
一起鼓掌吧
put your hands together
为了这破空袭
for The Air Raid Rag.
你知道程序 费尔德曼先生
You know the drill, Mr. Feldman.
帮助想去防空洞的顾客
To help any guests who wish to go
- 下到防空洞里 - 我们强烈建议如此
- down to the shelter. - Which we strongly advise.
那婚礼派对怎么办
What about the wedding party?
餐厅已经准备好了 一切就绪
The restaurant is ready. Everything is laid out.
按照新娘家人的意愿 我们会正常进行
We carry on as normal as per the bride's family's wishes.
嘿 员工们还没去防空洞吗
Hey, the staff don't get to go down to the shelter?
任何员工想去都能去
Any member can go down if they wish.
所以除非我们下命令 他们还要继续工作
Which means keep working unless we say so.
你想说什么 奥哈拉先生
What is your point, Mr. O'Hara?
你应该去防空洞
I think you should get to the shelter.
你知道狼来了的故事吗 如果每个警报
Do you know The Boy Who Cried Wolf? If we disrupted social events
都要中断活动 我们就会歇业的
at every siren sometimes, we'd go out of business.
我也记得那个故事的结尾
I also remember how the story ends.
狼群最终出现了 它们血洗了整个村庄
The wolves finally show up and they tear the village apart.
走这边 先生 女士
This way, please, sir, madam.
谢谢你 很快会结束的
Thank you. All be over soon.
这么大噪声 有多少飞机
The noise. How many planes are there?
我刚刚在屋顶看了看
I've just been up on the roof.
情况不乐观 非常糟糕
It's not good, not good at all.
真的没办法 先生
There's nothing to be done, sir.
借过一下
Excuse me.
阿什沃斯夫人 我们得
Lady Ashworth, we need
将婚礼转移到防空洞中
to move the wedding party into the shelter.
- 不可能 - 这不是个
- Absolutely not. - This isn't a union
能在地下室举办的婚礼
that can be celebrated in a basement.
- 连你父亲都会明白的 - 汉密尔顿夫人
- Even your father would understand that. - Lady Hamilton,
现在伦敦上空有数百架德国飞机
there are hundreds of German planes over London.
我不能让我的员工和您的客人身处险境
I will not put my staff or your guests in danger.
好吧 我想...
Well, I suppose...
是不是真的有数百架
if there are hundreds of them.
玛格丽特
Margaret?
我告诉过公爵 我们该去萨沃伊酒店
I told his Lordship we should go to the Savoy.
但他被忠诚冲昏了头脑
But he had some misguided idea of loyalty.
不 我得回家 去找多拉
No, I need to get home, to Dora.
艾达会把她带到安全的地方
Ada will have got her somewhere safe.
佩吉
Peggy.
快进来
Come on!
他们叫我待命
They told me to stay put.
这么匆忙 他们不可能找到更多的士兵
They won't be scrambling any more fighters,
- 已经太晚了 - 我不能坐以待毙
- it's too late for that. - I can't just sit here and do nothing.
- 你别无选择 - 孩子们
- You don't have a choice. - Boys!
你对迪艾波维利先生了解多少
What do you know about this Mr. D'Aberville?
我最初并不确定 但...
Well, I wasn't sure at first, but...
我开始想 他可能是真的关心母亲
I'm starting to think he might really care about Mother.
你太软弱了
You're too soft.
不是一切都那么简单的 弗雷迪
Not everything is simple, Freddie.
别担心 我们会没事的
Don't worry. We'll be all right.
好吧 这边 我们走吧
All right, come on, let's go.
斯托顿父子当铺
梅菲尔区艾尔古德大道82号♥
1940年9月2日
怀特查佩尔的S·萨利文先生
一个小号♥和一个箱子
我们会尽快布置好的 加兰德小姐
We'll set up as quick as we can, Miss. Garland.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
大部分客人已经在防空洞了
Most of the guests are in the shelter now
婚宴也在转移中
when the wedding party is on the move.
我之前叫汤姆擦擦地板
I asked Tom to do a sweep of the floors.
专心点 继续工作
Concentrate, keep working!
我希望大家都下楼
I want everybody downstairs.
不行
No.
我还没有完成主菜
I've not finished the main course.
蛋糕也还需要加糖霜
And the cake still needs icing.
没事 我留下来 我会完成工作的
It's fine, I will stay. I'll finish the work.
我们两一起吧
Make that two of us.
我们会搞定的 所以剩下的人都去防空洞
We'll get it done. So, the rest of you, away down the shelter.
现在 马上 去吧 厨师
Now. Go on. Let's go. Go, Chef, now.
我们为带来的不便深感抱歉
We apologise for the inconvenience.
宾馆房♥客们请走这边
Hotel guests this way.
请放心 你们还是会得到五星级的待遇
Rest assured, you will still be receiving five-star treatment.
婚礼请走这边
Wedding party this way.
这不错了 夫人
Could be worse, madam.
至少不是公共防空洞
You could be in a public shelter.
别担心 山姆
Don't worry, Sam.
承受得住
She'll hold.
我参加过巩固这里的工作
I was on the work detail that helped reinforce this one.
你呢
What about you?
你一直在做什么
What have you been doing with yourself?
我在酒店...
I'm a manager...
是个经理
in a hotel.
好吧
Right.
那你过得挺不错的
Things worked out all right for you, then.
好工作
Nice job.
漂亮的衣服
Nice suit.
美丽的女人
Nice woman.
你想起过他吗
You ever think about him?
我想起过
I do.
从未忘记
All the time.
我们约好了 如果再见面...
We agreed if we ever met...
我知道约定了什么 萨姆
I know what we agreed, Sam.
我现在是加兰德
It's Garland.
理查德·加兰德
Richard Garland.
如果不是因为我...
And if it hadn't been for me...
我知道 不 我知道
I know, no, I know.
但我过着怎样的日子呢
But what kind of a life have I got?
剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表