剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
你知道 比起渣滓 苍蝇 该死的德国人
Do you know what I hate? More than the mud...
我更讨厌什么吗
the flies, the bloody Boche?
是懦夫
It's a coward.
坦白地说 你连做文书工作都不配
And frankly, you're not worth the paperwork.
求求你了
Please.
你还没走呢
Have you not left yet?
我觉得今天走不了了
I don't think I can go today.
爸爸 你总是这样
Dad, you always do this.
这里还有很多事情要做
There is a lot to do here.
比如阿什沃斯的婚宴
The Ashworth wedding reception for one.
你觉得我搞不定吗
You don't think I can cope with that?
- 你当然可以 - 那就这么说定了
- Of course you can. - Well, then, it's settled.
拜托 你答应佩吉会帮她的
Come on. You promised Peggy you'd give her a hand.
而且你上一次休假是什么时候
Besides, when was the last time you took a day off?
不用担心了
Stop worrying.
一切都会好起来的
And everything will be fine.
威尔弗雷德 车子备好了吗
Is the car ready, Wilfred?
马上就到 夫人
On its way, ma'am.
加兰德先生 你今天不用工作吗
Not working today, Mr. Garland?
我今天休息
I have the day off.
好像没有你 酒店也能转嘛
It's almost as if the place runs itself without you.
外出小心点
Do be careful out there.
# 时间飞快的流逝 #
These things are moving fast
# 我的时间所剩无多 #
No time left in my hourglass
# 你我已没有希望 #
No hopes for you and me
# 他们已走远 没有丝毫歉意 #
Long gone, they left without apology
# 没有什么能阻挡 #
Nothing can stop these
# 冰冷钟表上指针 #
Cold clock hands
# 转动 #
From turning
# 祈祷不会终止 #
Pray it won't stop these
# 这下落的沙砾 #
Falling sands
# 从天而降 #
Raining down
翡翠鸟
第五集
鹅的供给上出了点问题
We've had a bit of a problem sourcing geese.
月
所以我们改做松露鸡肝
So we're doing truffled chicken livers instead.
有多大差别吗
How much of a difference is there?
克莱恩先生
Mr. Klein?
能回答一下吗
Care to share your wisdom?
麦克斯
Max.
二者的大小和口感都不同
Different weight, different texture.
但他们只会往嘴里塞 注意不到的
But they'll be too busy stuffing their faces to even notice.
那我们要么告诉
So either we tell Lord
阿什沃斯勋爵和夫人 我们的五星服务
and Lady Ashworth that our five-star service
不包含主菜 要么...
doesn't include their entree or...
说谎以保住名声
we lie to protect our reputation.
给你 主厨
There you go, Chef.
最后刚好赶到了
Contact came through at the last minute.
- 你要的鹅 - 查理 安迪
- Geese it is, then. - Charlie! Andy!
主厨 还能做点午餐吗
Any chance of some lunch, Chef?
你在军队没饭吃吗
Don't they feed you in the army?
- 你从哪弄来的 - 你还是不知道的好
- Where did you get them? - Best you don't know.
我好喜欢婚礼啊
I do love a wedding.
他们坚持第一支舞要用特邀歌♥手
They've insisted on a guest singer for the first dance.
那些混♥蛋♥
The buggers.
你的爵爷今天会来吗
Is your Lordship coming today?
空军要他们整整飞行两天
The air force has had them flying for two days solid.
我不确定他会不会参加婚宴
I'm not sure he even made the wedding ceremony.
以防万一 让托比替补当伴郎
Toby's due to step in as best man just in case.
你们俩还真是多愁善感啊
You and him all hearts and flowers.
我收回刚刚的话
I take it back.
我错了
I was wrong.
打扰一下 请各位听我说几句 行吗
Sorry, can I have everyone's attention, please?
现在是九月七日 星期六 两点四十五分
It is now 15 minutes to three on Saturday, September 7th.
这一天会被永久铭记
A day that will go down in history
因为贝特茜·戴小姐刚刚承认
because Miss. Betsey Day just admitted
她做错了一些事
she was wrong about something.
加兰德小姐 车子已经到了
Miss. Garland, that's the cars pulling up now.
- 我来帮您 - 谢谢
- May I help you? - Thank you.
- 欢迎光临翡翠鸟 - 非常感谢
- Welcome to The Halcyon. - Thank you very much.
- 这边请 - 嗨
- This way, please. - Hello.
嗨
Hello.
阿什沃斯勋爵和夫人的女儿
Lord and Lady Ashworth's daughter
今天下午举♥行♥了婚礼
was wed this afternoon.
新郎在近卫步兵第一团服役
The groom serves in the Grenadier Guards.
今日成婚 明日又要重返前线
Married one day, back on the front line the next.
这就是人生啊 雷
That's some life, Ray.
汉密尔顿勋爵 这次你会待多久
How long will you be staying with us, Lord Hamilton?
飞行指挥官强制我休息一天
Flight Command has enforced a 24-hour break.
你去参加婚礼了吗
Did you make the wedding?
他俩交换誓词时 我才到
I arrived as they were exchanging vows.
- 你看起来好累 - 我没事
- You look tired. - No, I'm fine.
你写好了伴郎致辞吗
Have you written your best-man speech?
我会临场发挥的
I'll wing it.
这可不好啊
That's a terrible idea.
大人 有位女士想见您
Your Lordship, there is a lady here to see you.
塞丽娜...
A Mrs. Celina Ra...
瑞迪姆斯基夫人
Radimsky.
斯坦的遗孀
Stan's widow.
自从你父亲的葬礼后
I haven't seen the Ashworths
我就没见过阿什沃斯一家了
since your father's funeral.
我以前总以为 玛格丽特是我最好的朋友之一
I used to think Margaret was one of my closest friends.
你想让我做你的男伴 去参加婚宴吗
Would you like me to accompany you to the reception?
我也许会邀请迪艾波维利先生
Actually I thought I might invite Mr. D'Aberville.
那样好吗
Is that wise?
人人都希望我沉浸在悲伤中
Everyone wants me to be frozen in grief.
他是位绅士
He's a gentleman.
也是我的朋友
He's my friend.
还能逗我开心
And he makes me laugh.
很糟糕吗
Is that so bad?
我会告诉加兰德小姐多准备一个位置
I'll tell Miss. Garland we need an extra place set.
你不用闷闷不乐的
There's no need for you to mope.
我听说...
I've heard that...
那个叫布坎南的姑娘很想认识你
apparently, the Buchanan girl is keen to make your acquaintance.
妈妈 拜托 别啊
Mother, please, no.
我可不想你孤独一人啊
I can't bear to see you on your own.
在女孩面前 你总是那么不自然
You're so awkward around girls.
特里萨很有趣
Teresa's great fun.
你俩肯定会合得来的
I feel sure that you two are going to hit it off.
快修好了
Almost got it.
现在试试
Try now.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
吉姆临走前
Jim had a whole list of
列了一张清单 全是要做的事 但是...
things to do before he went off, but... you know.
抱歉
Sorry.
我爸爸是名军人
My daddy is a soldier.
我哥哥也是
So is my brother.
爸爸驻扎在北方 而比利...
Daddy is up north, but Billy is...
他在海德公园兵营服役
He's at the barracks in Hyde Park.
对 没错
That's right. Yes.
可我一点都不想他 他太烦人了
I don't miss him. He's annoying.
加兰德先生 这位是我的邻居艾达
Mr. Garland, this is my neighbour Ada.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
- Pleased to meet you. - Likewise.
我正要出门 送加兰德先生到地铁站
I'm just nipping out to get Mr. Garland to the tube station.
我能去吗
Can't I go, too?
多拉 给艾达和加兰德先生看看你有多聪明
Go on, Dora, show Ada and Mr. Garland how smart you are.
听到警报时 我们应该怎么做
What do we do when we hear a siren?
非常好
Very good.
她会在那呆很久的
She'll stay like that for ages.
再见
剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表