剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表
不论什么事你都观点鲜明 直话直说
Well, you made your thoughts clear in any event.
哦 那我向你道歉
Well, then, I apologise.
难怪你觉得我这么差劲
It's no wonder you have such a low opinion of me.
不 你是
No, you were...
你是对的
you were right.
想想自己曾那么天真 真让人尴尬啊
It's galling to think how naive I was, how...
我们青梅竹马 你知道
We grew up together, you see.
当弗雷迪毕业回来之后 我们的关系时断时续
On and off, when Freddie was home from school.
这很容易让我有点忘乎所以了
Made it easy for me to get carried away, to...
以为他对我的感情不仅仅是以前那种单纯的朋友
imagine his feelings were other than what they were.
加兰德小姐 无论之前
Well, Miss Garland, whatever...
关于你和弗雷迪我说过多么傻的话
chowderhead thing I said about you and Freddie,
你的地位和他的
your station or his...
我从未怀疑过他对你的感情
I don't doubt for one second that his feelings for you are real.
怎么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我们最好不要告诉别人
We'd best keep this quiet.
好吗
Yeah?
暂时
For now.
人们不愿意看到我们这样
People won't like it.
我知道
I know.
但是我一点不在乎
But I don't give a fig.
你以后怎么打算
What will you do afterwards?
以后
Afterwards?
等他们回家
When the men come home?
我不想看到你回去
I can't see you going back to...
你最初见到我就讨厌我 那时你做什么工作
What was the job you had the day you first took a dislike to me?
- 前台接待 - 前台接待
- Receptionist. - Receptionist.
那么 你以后打算做什么
So, what will you do after?
你还觉得有以后
You're assuming there will be an "After".
你还觉得我们会赢
You're assuming we'll win.
你看到这一切了
You see all this.
他们不是想让伦敦彻底消失
It's not about wiping London off the map.
他们只是想让你们害怕
They just want to scare you.
消耗你们的斗志 这样你们就会投降
Wear you down, so you'll surrender.
效果达到了
And it's working.
我们很害怕
We're scared.
害怕没关系 你们应该害怕
Scared is fine. You should be scared.
但是这不没关系
But it doesn't matter.
英国不会投降
Britain won't surrender.
所以
So?
你想要什么
What is it you want?
- 我想要什么 - 是的
- What do I want? - Yeah.
哦 下一步做什么
Huh. What comes next?
你不能后退
You can't go backwards.
经历了这么多以后
Not after all this.
我能说什么呢 我是个受过教育的人
What can I say? I'm an educated man.
这不一样
Well, that's different, then.
因为美国人在任何事上都没错过
Because Americans are never wrong about anything.
你还好吗
You all right?
- 艰难的一个晚上 - 是的
- Had a tough night? - Yes.
我是说不是 我本应该
I mean no. I was just supposed to...
去见一个人的
meet someone.
哦 对不起 加兰德小姐 我忘记了时间
Oh, I'm so sorry, Miss Garland. I didn't realise the time.
别担心 凯特 我们走吧
Don't worry, Kate. Come on.
大家都去哪儿了
Where is everyone?
南希回来之前我需要有人在总机
I'll need someone to cover the switchboard until Nancy gets in.
我可以 我没有那么快 但是
I can do that. I won't be fast, but...
- 基本的我都会 - 谢谢 威尔弗雷德
- I know the basics. - Thank you, Wilfred.
前台交给我了
I'll take care of reception.
知道是怎么回事吗
Do we know how it happened?
德国空军在二战使用的一种使用降落伞投放的水雷 一般用于打击陆地目标
降落伞水雷
Parachute mine.
事情发生的很快
It would have been quick.
爸爸
Dad.
是比利
It's Billy.
今天早上他在空袭中死了
He was killed this morning.
为这里的延误向您道歉
I'm sorry about the delay.
我向您保证 不会耽误您的火车
I promise you, you'll not miss your train.
加兰德小姐
Miss Garland.
嘿
Hey.
佩吉
Peggy.
你能
Could you...
你说
Anything.
哦 多拉
Well, Dora...
她刚刚
She's just...
当然
Of course.
去吧
Go.
谢谢
Thank you.
戴波威尔先生 您要喝点什么
Mr. D'Aberville. What can I get you?
哦 不 别紧张 即使对我来说也有点早
Oh, no. At ease. It's a little early, even for me.
如果你想要吃点什么
If you'd prefer something from the kitchen?
不 不
No, no.
我知道你们都很难受
I know it's a difficult time for you all.
不 我只想找人聊聊
No, I just wanted a... chat.
当然可以先生
Of course, sir.
你
You...
你喜欢托比
You care for Toby?
很好
Good.
我希望我们能成为朋友
I'd like for us to become friends.
偶尔聊聊天 像现在这样
Talk occasionally. Just like this.
我不太明白
I'm not sure I understand.
我想知道更多关于托比工作的事情
I'd like to know more about Toby's place of work.
他在那都做什么 见什么人
What he does there, who he meets with,
他为谁工作
what he is working towards,
这一类的事情
that sort of thing.
托比从不谈论他工作的事情
Toby doesn't talk about his work.
你稍微用点心思
With a little effort on your part
我想你能拿到我需要的信息
I'm quite sure you'd get the information I need.
如果你想要威胁我
If you are going to threaten me,
那你还得再下点功夫
you'd better get on with it.
我还有工作要做
I have work to do.
乔西先生 你一向镇定
You're not easily rattled, Mr. Joshi.
让我想起了你们五个人
Remind me, of the five of you,
只有达尼是在这里出生的 对吧
it is only Dhani that was born HERE, isn't it?
你的弟弟
Your little brother.
你的父母和姐姐 还有你
And your parents and your sister and yourself,
情况就完全不一样了 被遣返是一回事
it's a different matter entirely. Getting deported is one thing,
但是因为儿子的
but getting deported
不当行为被遣返就是另一回事了
because your son has committed unnatural acts,
哦 不 真难想象是多么大的耻辱啊
no, can't imagine the shame.
这没有用 托比向来非常谨慎
This is pointless. Toby would never be indiscreet.
是的 托比 无疑他妈妈会让他免除牢狱之灾
Yes, Toby. No doubt his mother will keep him out of prison
但是毫无疑问 他会丢了工作
but make no mistake, he will lose his career
还有他光明的前途
and his bright future.
这是你想要的吗
Is that really what you want for him?
- 卢西恩- 哦 来了
- Lucian? - Yes, coming.
她不傻
She isn't stupid.
最终她一定会看穿你的花招
She'll see through you eventually.
你逃不掉的
I have you...
阿季尔·乔西
Adil Joshi.
既然托比没有那么谨慎
And since discretion is not Toby's strong point,
我想我们一定会成为最好的朋友
I feel certain we'll be the best of friends.
日安
Enjoy your day.
剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表