剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表
回不了家
I never got to go home.
也得不到一份体面的工作 我什么都没有
Couldn't find a decent job. I've got nothing.
这不公平 对吗 萨姆
It's not fair, is it, Sam?
你得帮帮我 我应该过更好的生活
You need to help me. I deserve better.
佩吉 佩吉
Peggy. Peggy!
我不能抛下多拉 而且是在这种情况下
I can't leave Dora! Not with all this going on.
现在出去太不安全了
It isn't safe to go out.
如果换成是艾玛呢
What if it was Emma?
你会只是坐在这里吗
Would you just sit here?
拭目以待 总往好的想
Wait and see? Hope for the best?
让我替你去
Let me go for you.
我不阻止你跟我一起去 但我不会让你替我去
I can't stop you going with me but I won't let you go for me.
当初 你可是当即就自愿留下的
You were pretty quick to volunteer to stay up.
我有工作要做
I have a job to do.
不
No.
我有工作要做 你有妻儿
I have a job to do. You have a wife and children.
现在去下面的防空洞吧
Get yourself down the shelter now.
这不是问句 快去
I'm not asking. Go!
快去
Go!
难道这都不重要了吗
Or does it not matter any more?
- 别这样 主厨 - 你都不再提起他们了
- Don't do that, Chef. - You don't talk about them any more.
- 你以前总是提起他们的 - 主厨
- You used to talk about them. - Chef!
就是今天 对吗
Today's the day, isn't it?
我记得你曾说过这个日子 九月七日
I remember you talking about it. September 7th,
你女儿的生日
your daughter's birthday.
我认为 你已经放弃自己的家庭了
I think you've given up on your family.
你已经不在乎了
I think you don't care!
不 不
No, no.
不
No.
放轻松
Easy.
放松 放轻松
Easy! Easy.
没事了 没事了
It's all right, it's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
这真是太荒谬了
It's bloody ridiculous.
这里的所有人都装作若无其事
All these folk pretending like nothing is wrong.
你知道那句俗语"演出必须继续"从何而来吗
Do you know where the phrase "The show must go on" comes from?
马戏团
The circus.
如果有动物逃脱 或者空中飞人失手
If an animal got loose or... a trapeze artist took a tumble,
指挥会让一切照常进行
the ringmaster would keep things going
这样观众才不会紧张
so the crowd wouldn't panic.
萨姆
Sam.
我们会怎么样
What's gonna happen to us?
我们会被当作在行动中失踪
We'll be thought of as missing in action.
最好的情况 被视为牺牲
At best, considered dead.
最坏的情况
At worst,
逃兵 或者...
deserters or...
不管怎样 我们得想办法回去
Either way, we need to find a way back.
重新开始
Fresh start.
换个名字
New names.
全新的生活
New life.
然后祈祷 这件事不会传到我们家乡
And pray that this thing doesn't follow us home.
来吧 快点
Come on. Come on.
理查德
Richard!
理查德
Richard!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事吧
All right?
汉密尔顿勋爵 我们还没有互相介绍
Lord Hamilton, we haven't been formally introduced.
我是卢西恩·迪艾波维利
I'm Lucian D'Aberville.
我真希望 我们能在更愉快的情况下碰面
I wish we'd met under pleasanter circumstances.
你在哪里遇见他的
Wherever did you find him?
他只是个朋友
He's only a friend.
他比你更年轻
He's also younger than you.
我们都很清楚
We all know your husband
你丈夫喜欢和那些年轻姑娘厮混
liked to run around with girls half his age
不过 只要你开心就好
but, well, as long as you're happy.
那才是最重要的
That is the most important thing.
你也知道吗
Did you know?
当你说 "我们都很清楚你的丈夫..."
Well, when you say, "We all know your husband..."
你的意思是 现在你才知道
do you mean that you know now?
还是 你早就知道了
Or that you knew then?
我...
I...
我们都为你感到难过
We all felt so sorry for you.
我在想 我们在哪里相识
I'm trying to remember where we've met.
咖啡 甜点以及伴郎的致辞
Coffee, dessert and the best man's speech.
我猜你还没有写完那个致辞
Which I'm guessing you still haven't written.
我会想出点东西的
I'll think of something.
现在似乎有点不合时宜
It all seems a bit inappropriate now.
好吧 那我们还能做什么
Well, what else can we do?
他们看起来很幸福 不是吗
They seem happy, don't they?
你觉得我们也会那样吗
Do you think that will ever be us?
我不这么想 不
I don't think so. No.
我们必须对自己诚实
We have to be honest with ourselves.
我们来自不同的世界
We both are from different worlds.
而且...
And...
无论我们多么想要实现这个目标
no matter how much we want to make it work,
它都可能无法实现 对吗
it probably won't, will it?
介于目前这种情况
I mean, with all that is going on,
也许到此为止是最好的选择
it's a good place to leave things.
如果这是您所希望的
If that's what you want,
汉密尔顿勋爵
Lord Hamilton.
多拉
Dora!
多拉
Dora!
多拉
Dora!
艾达
Ada!
多拉
Dora!
多拉
Ah. Dora!
天哪 多拉
Oh, God. Dora!
艾达
Ada!
小心点 佩吉
Be careful, Peggy.
佩吉 佩吉
Peggy, Peggy...
佩吉 佩吉
Peggy, Peggy.
佩吉 佩吉 佩吉
Peggy. Peggy. Peggy!
佩吉 快看
Peggy, look.
多拉 多拉
Dora! Dora?
妈...
Mum...
- 妈妈 - 我在这里 亲爱的
- Mummy. - I'm here, darling.
- 我得挪走这个 - 妈妈
- I need to move this. - Mummy.
待在这里 把你的手给我
Stay there. Give me your hand.
把你的手给我 我拉住你了
Give me your hand. I've got you.
来吧 亲爱的 加油
Come on, darling. Come on.
好孩子
Good girl.
- 多拉 - 你没事吧
- Dora! - Are you OK?
- 没事 - 你往前挪点
- Yes. - Bring your body forward.
没错
That's it.
好孩子 好孩子
Good girl, Good girl.
加油 加油
Come on, come on.
感谢上帝
Ah... Ah, thank God.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
真正的恐惧在于...
The real horror is...
我们称之为文明的社会
this is what we call civilisation.
我们自称不是野蛮人
We say we're not savages
但我们的所作所为...
but the things we do...
家庭在其中左右为难
Families caught in the middle of it all.
很抱歉我一直那样
I'm sorry for the way I have been.
我没有生气 麦克斯
I wasn't angry, Max.
我是在担心 相信我 我懂的
I was worried. Believe me, I understand.
我二十岁加入了海军 和队友一样
Navy at 20, me and all my pals.
像一群
Like wee lambs
跃跃欲试的待宰羔羊
gambolling off to the slaughter.
然后...
And... well...
剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表