剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表
No heckling during tonight's show.
- 什么情况 比利 - 噢...
- What do you think, Billy? - Oh...
二战期间德国空军使用
I reckon it's the Messerschmitt 109.
眼神不错 这点我承认
You've got a good eye, I'll give you that.
为什么所有人都站在这
Why the hell is everyone just standing around?
天上可有场混战啊
There's a dogfight in the sky.
我们在战区
We're in a goddamn warzone!
这些人疯了
These people are nuts.
不能只有我觉得这很恐怖
I can't be the only one who thinks that this is terrifying,
德国人的飞机在城市上空
German planes over the city.
是不太好 告诉我们战争正日益逼近
It's not good. It shows they're getting closer every day.
而且...
And...
他们还一直在海岸
they've been dropping propaganda leaflets
到处撒宣传♥单♥
up and down the coast as well.
hhhhhhhhhhhhh柏林
现在是伦敦
那怎么没人害怕
So why is nobody scared?
别把坚强当作无畏
Don't mistake fortitude for fearlessness.
你知道 这份新工作
You know, this new job, it's...
是我等了一辈子的工作
what I've been waiting for it all my life.
你不必向我解释
You don't have to explain yourself to me.
离开一个地方对我来说一点都不难
I've never had a problem leaving.
工作 城市 姑娘
Jobs, cities, girls,
你给我十分钟 我就能收好行李
you give me ten minutes and my bags are packed.
你的行李收好了吗
And are your bags packed?
收好了一半
I'm halfway there.
英国儿童的疏散
The evacuation of British
进展顺利且高效
children is going smoothly and efficiently.
卫♥生♥部♥称 第一部分
The Ministry of Health says great progress
正在进展得非常好...
is being made with the first part...
借过
Excuse me!
铁道公♥司♥ 道路运输组织
Railways, the road transport organisations,
当地政♥府♥和老师
the local authorities and teachers,
志愿工作者 接待区的房♥主...
the voluntary workers and the householders in reception areas...
- 我们坐这吧 - 好的
- Shall we sit here? - Yes.
都在各尽其责
Are all playing their part splendidly.
比我想象中的要大啊
Well, it's bigger than I expected.
这是为大众开的嘛
Well, yes, it's for all the people.
你从来没想过来电影院吗
Have you really never been curious to come?
我想是的
I suppose.
我只是从来没想过
It simply never occurred to me
我可能是唯一错过电影的人
that I might be the one missing out.
那个 斯特拉瓦
That there, the er, Ostrava,
那是波兰的伏特加 对吗
that's a Polish vodka, right?
是捷克斯洛伐克的
It's Czechoslovakian.
和波兰接壤
But it's on the border with Poland.
就是它了
Good enough.
不 不 不 我要整瓶
Oh, no, no, no, no. I want the whole bottle.
奥哈拉先生 我不该多嘴
Mr. O'Hara, erm it's not my place to say,
但你似乎有麻烦了
but you may have a problem.
阿迪尔给我一瓶就好了
Just give me the bottle, Adil.
那好吧
Very well.
你不需要送咖啡去我的房♥间
You don't need to send coffee up to my room.
抱歉 汉密尔顿先生 我只是想
Oh. I'm sorry, Mr. Hamilton, I just thought,
我知道你每天工作很长时间...
I know you work long hours and...
在朋友的角度 我很感谢你
While I appreciate the attempts at a friendship,
但是我觉得应该有个界限...
there is a line and I think...
当然 汉密尔顿先生
Of course, Mr. Hamilton.
如果我越界了 我很抱歉
I... I am sorry if I crossed it.
好吧
Right.
是的 不 抱歉 我也很抱歉...
Yes. Er, no, I'm sorry. I'm sorry too. I...
请别
Please.
您不需要道歉 先生
You have nothing to apologise for, sir.
好吧
Right.
当铺
我不知道你抽烟了
I didn't know you'd taken up smoking.
我只是看看
I was just looking at it.
- 只是个打火机 桑尼 - 当然
- It's only a lighter, Sonny. - Of course.
只是个打火机
It's only a lighter.
只是几杯酒
It's only a few drinks.
几顿饭
A few meals.
最后是个悲惨的故事
A sob story at the end
贝特西用她所有的薪水帮助她可怜的妈妈
and Betsey handing over her wages to help her poor old mum.
我不是来要施舍的
I didn't come here for a handout.
刚以为你要自力更生了
Just thought you'd help yourself.
对你来说没问题 在这样的地方
It's all right for you. Places like this.
你不会懂的
You wouldn't understand.
相信我...
Believe me...
我懂
I understand.
无论贝特西给你什么 你都不要拿
Betsey offers you anything, you say no.
她不会就因为你扔了几个臭钱
She's not gonna drop her knickers for you
就和你上♥床♥的
just because you throw some of your cash around.
所以还有一件事
That's the other thing.
她不会知道这场交易
She doesn't ever find out about this.
你知道最糟的事吗
Do you know the worst thing?
她还是很喜欢你
She still thinks the world of you.
即使你对她做了那样的事
Even after all you've done to her.
他病情加重了吗
Is he worse?
发烧 血压很低
Running a fever. Blood pressure's low.
这是... 礼物
It's er... a gift.
你可以放在床头柜上
You can put it on the table.
嘿 乔
Hey, Joe.
嘿 伙计
Hey, there, buddy.
你还没走啊
You have not gone yet?
明天走
Tomorrow.
播完最后一次广播就走
After my last broadcast.
我看起来如何
How do I look?
很糟糕
Terrible.
我老婆正坐火车从纽卡斯尔过来
My wife is on the train now from Newcastle.
我不想让她担心
I don't want her to worry.
她会生气的
She will be angry.
因为你坠机了
Because you crashed your plane?
因为我会继续飞
Because I will fly again.
我的小队在波兰被歼灭了
My unit was wiped out in Poland.
但是在英格兰...
In England, though...
我们找到了一个家
we found a home.
而且...
And...
我的城市总是下雨
Moje miasto to zawsze pada.
斯坦 斯坦我不知道你在说什么 伙计
Stan? Stan, I don't understand you, buddy.
护士
Nurse!
护士 快来个人啊
Nurse! Somebody!
让一下
Out of the way.
请让一下
Out of the way, please.
他休克了
He's gone into shock.
怎么回事 他会没事的吧 你会救他的吧
What's happening? He’s gonna be alright, right? You are gonna help him, right?
请出去
Outside.
- 出去等 - 他没事吧
- Wait outside. - Is he OK?
中场休息
中场休息了
Oh. They have an interval.
你快看
Look who it is.
弄得和正规的剧院一样
Like in a proper theatre.
抱歉 我得先走了
I'm sorry, I have to go.
怎么了
What's the matter?
借过
Excuse me.
麻烦让一下
Do you mind?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
汉密尔顿夫人
Lady Hamilton.
能叫辆车来吗
Will you arrange a car?
我看够了
I've seen enough.
你有权过自己的生活 做想做的事
You have the right to live your own life and do as you wish.
赶紧给我叫辆车来
I asked you for a bloody car.
特纳厅今天上映
乱世佳人
剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表