剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表
Don't stop moving till you get safe! Go!Go!Go!
走这边 快一点
Right the way!! Quick as you can!
走出去之前都别停
Don't stop moving till you're outside!
就是这样 这边走
That's it. This way.
阿季尔
Adil!
阿季尔
Adil!
阿季尔阿季尔
Adil! Adil!
艾玛在外面 她很好
Emma's outside. She's fine.
加兰德先生 我的母亲
Mr. Garland, my mother.
她很安全 我会照顾她的
She's safe. I will attend to her.
但是一楼可能还有客人被困住或者受伤了
But there may be guests trapped or injured on the first floor.
我们去吧 走吧
We'll go. Come on.
别这样 我不是这个意思
Come on! I didn't mean it.
我不是这个意思 我爱你
I didn't mean it. I love you!
快醒来 快醒来
Come on! Come on!
噢 天哪 我还以为我要失去你了
Oh, God, I thought I'd lost you.
有人吗
Hello?
在这里面 罗比
In here, Robbie!
- 斯金纳 你还行吗 - 没问题
- Skinner. Can you cope? - Yes.
靠着我 这边走
Lean on me. This way.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
威廉姆检查后面的走廊
William, check that back corridor!
知道了 雷诺兹先生
Yes, Mr. Reynolds!
继续走 就是这样 谢谢你们
Keep moving. That's it. Thank you.
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max? Max!
是罗比吗
Robbie?
没错 现在把家人和你自己弄出来
Right, get your family and yourself outside now!
- 你要去哪里 - 还有人被困住
- Where are you going? - There's still people trapped.
等等
Wait.
我会保证他们的安全
I'll make sure they're safe.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你说了什么
What did you say?
我说这里的这些人 也是家人
I said these people here were family too.
继续向出口移♥动♥
Keep moving to the exit.
快点
Quickly now!
把手放在这里 好了
Put your hand here. There you go.
去找他吧
Go to him.
你不能到他的房♥间里去
You won't be able to get in his room!
我要亲眼看看
I need to see for myself!
爆♥炸♥的破坏主要在左翼
The bomb damage is mainly to the left wing.
戴波威尔先生的房♥间已经炸毁了
Mr. D'Abberville's room is gone.
如果有人发现 我们做的事情怎么办
What if someone finds out what we did?
他们不会的
They won't.
你又不会知道
You don't know that!
你说得对 我确实不知道
You're right, I don't.
如果我们现在不走 我们就永远出不去了
If we don't leave now, we'll never get out.
- 噢 - 夫人
- Ohh! - Your Ladyship!
你不该为我回来的
You shouldn't have come back for me.
可能不该
Probably not.
带路吧加兰德先生
Lead the way, Mr. Garland.
戴小姐 戴小姐 你还好吗
Miss Day? Miss Day, are you all right?
桑尼救我出来的
Sonny got me out.
然后他回去了
And then he went back in.
但他没有...
But he's not...
我找不到他
I can't see him.
我到处都找不到他
I can't see him anywhere.
# 那一个夜晚 #
That certain night
# 我们相遇的那个夜晚 #
The night we met
# 空气中弥漫着爱情的魔力 #
There was magic abroad in the air
# 丽兹酒店有天使在用餐 #
There were angels dining at the Ritz
# 夜莺在歌♥唱 #
And a nightingale sang
# 就在伯克利广场上 #
In Berkeley Square
# 也许我是对的 #
I may be right
# 也许我是错的 #
I may be wrong
# 但是我愿意许下誓言 #
But I'm perfectly willing to swear
# 当你转身向我微笑的时候 #
That when you turned and smiled at me
# 一只夜莺在歌♥唱 #
A nightingale sang
# 就在伯克利广场上 #
In Berkeley Square
贝特茜
Betsey!
剧集 | 翡翠鸟(2017) | 导航列表