那简直是大海捞针
It's a needle in a haystack,
但这是我们能想到最好的办法了
but it's the best lead we've got.
好的
Okay.
这是绑走罗宾的其中一人
This is one of the men who took Robyn.
干得漂亮
Great job.
我会把这个发到局里
I'll distribute this to the department.
Hi
Hi. (chuckles softly)
你还不认识我 但我是...
You don't know me, but I'm, uh...
穿的这么好不像是个警♥察♥
Too well-dressed to be a cop.
而你刚刚拥抱迪伊的方式来看
And the way you just hugged Dee tells me
你应该是为罗宾工作
that you work with Robyn.
你就是那个酒吧的老板娘
You're the woman who owns the bar.
是叫做梅 对吧?
Mel, right?
是啊
Right.
我希望我们能在更好的情况下认识
I wish we were meeting under better circumstances,
但我得让你知道...
but I want you to know--
我们也正在找她
we are going to find her.
但为什么那些人要这么对罗宾?
But why would someone do this to Robyn?
这也是我们想要知道的
That's what we're gonna find out.
奎因 我知道你在监控那边
Quinn, I know you're on the other end of that thing.
我警告你
I promise you. (panting)
如果你做了任何伤害我家人的事情
If you did anything to hurt my family,
我一定会干掉你!
I will end you!
你听到了吗 奎因?!
You got that, Quinn?!
-你听到我说的了吗? -我们还要多久才能摆脱她?
You hear me? How long before we can get rid of her?
很快了 基本都完成了 去处理下SUV
QUINN: Soon. It's almost done. Go take care of the SUV.
你联♥系♥到卡特.格里芬了?
You reach Carter Griffin?
是的
HARRY (over phone): Yeah.
他为你和奥马尔·德尔加多
He arranged a sit-down
在他被关押的CIA的黑牢里
for you and Omar Delgado at the CIA black site
-安排了一次见面 -很好
where he's being held. Good.
如果这和奎因和那些炸♥弹♥有关
If this is about Quinn and those bombs,
那德尔加多对麦考尔被关在什么地方应该有所了解
then Delgado might know something about where McCall's being held.
没错 比如奎因的行动基地之类
Yeah, like where Quinn's base of operations is located.
可又说回来 德尔加多在麦考尔出事前
Then again, Delgado's been at that black site
已经被关进黑牢里了
since before McCall was grabbed.
所以他也可能一无所知
So he may know nothing.
嗯 不管他知道什么
Well, whatever he knows,
我都保证他会连几岁尿床都说出来的
you can be damn sure he's gonna tell me.
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
我只是...只是觉得很无助
I just...I feel so helpless.
嗯 宝贝 我明白的
Yeah, I know, baby.
但你母亲会没事的
But your mother is going to be okay.
为什么所有人都这么说?
Why does everyone keep saying that?
他们根本什么都不知道
There is literally no way for them to actually know that.
懂吗?妈妈被绑♥架♥了
Okay? Mom was kidnapped.
那些人带着枪而每个人都让人觉得
There were men with guns and everyone is acting
并没有发生什么坏事
like it's not as horrible as it really is.
-我们只是试图保持乐观 迪伊 -可是我做不到
We're just trying to stay positive, Dee. Okay, well, I can't!
自从毕肖普死后 就像...
Ever since Bishop died, it is like...
她就像着了魔一样
it's like she's been possessed.
一直不着家 没日没夜 去做...
Just out there, day and night, doing...
...做她在做的事情
...whatever it is she does.
你母亲实在帮助他人
Your mother is helping people.
好吧 我希望至少这次她能想着帮帮她自己
Well, I wish for once she would just worry about helping herself.
我知道有些不好的事正发生在她身上
I knew something bad was going to happen to her.
我告诉过她 可她就是不听 而现在...
And I told her that, and she did not listen, and now..
现在她可能...
Now she could be...
她可能死了 韦阿姨
She could be dead, Aunt Vi.
迪伊 听我说
Dee, you listen to me.
现在正有很多
Your mother has
真正优秀的好人正在那找她
a lot of really good people out there looking for her.
那些她相信的人
People that she trusts.
如果她能信任他们
If she believes in them,
我们也同样可以
we have to do the same.
我真的很害怕 韦阿姨
I'm really scared, Aunt Vi.
我只是想让她回家
I just want her to come home.
哦天啊 我也是这么想的 宝贝
Oh, God. Me, too, baby.
但丁警探 能听到吗?
OFFICER: Detective Dante, do you copy?
这里是但丁 请继续
This is Dante. Go ahead.
关于你所通报的带格栅的SUV
The BOLO you just put out on that SUV
有一辆符合描述的车辆
with the brush grille, a vehicle matching that description
被发现在穆雷公园附近向东行驶
was just spotted heading east, nearing Murray Park.
不要行动 重复 不要行动
Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage.
我正在前往
On my way.
那可是辆好车
That's a pretty nice ride.
你真想这么干?
Sure you want to do that?
我劝你趁你还能动赶紧滚
I suggest you walk away while you can.
我恐怕不能这么做
Fraid I can't do that.
警探但丁 纽约警♥察♥局
Detective Dante, NYPD.
我有几个问题要问你
I've got a few questions for you.
趴在地上 马上!
On the ground. Now!
那现在让我们再来一次
Now let's try this again.
那个被你们绑走的女人在哪?
Where's the woman you grabbed?
你真以为我会和你说什么?
You really think I'm gonna tell you anything?
要逮捕我就赶紧的t
Just get it over with and arrest me.
好吧
Right.
因为我是个警♥察♥ 所以你觉得我会按规矩来是吧
Cause I'm a cop, you think I got to play by the rules.
那你要记住以下几点
A few things to keep in mind:
第一 那个被你抓走的女人
One is-- that woman you took?
比起警徽我现在更关心她的安危
I care a lot more about her than my badge right now.
其次
The other--
你躺在一滩汽油上
you're lying in a pool of gasoline.
我现在戒烟了...
Now, I don't smoke...
但我相信你会抽的
but I'm willing to bet you do.
所以我再问一次
So I'm gonna ask again.
你把她带到哪去了
Where'd you take her?
感谢你安排的这一切 格里芬
MEL: Thanks for setting this up, Griffin.
不清楚你想从他那得到什么
Not sure what you expect to get out of him.
即使他知道奎因可能把麦考尔带去哪了
Even if he knows where Quinn might have taken McCall,
我和她已经骗过他一次了
she and I already tricked him into talking once.
他对此可不怎么高兴 从那时起就什么都没说过
He didn't appreciate that. Hasn't said a word since.
很好 那就让我试试吧
Well, let me at least try.
那可是麦考尔 我必须得做点什么
It's McCall. I've got to do something.
我在哪能找到奎因?
MEL: Where can I find Quinn?
他的行动基地在哪?
Where is his base of operations?
很好
Fine.
不用回答我
Don't answer me.
你尽可以装作一个有信仰的战士
You can play the loyal soldier.
但你要知道
But understand this.
奎因会处理掉那些已经失去利用价值
Quinn disposes of the people that he works with
和他共事过的人
the minute they lose their usefulness to him,
相信我 你就是这样的人
which believe me, you have.
这些人?
These people?
他们都曾以为自己是奎因的左膀右臂
They all thought they were Quinn's right-hand man
直到他杀掉他们的那一刻
right up until the moment he had them killed.
你没什么不同 奥马尔
You're no different, Omar.
你以为你是他的同伴
You think you're his partner.
你以为你会因为你的忠诚
You think you're gonna be rewarded
而得到奖赏
for your loyalty somehow.
但你对他来说仅仅是个未解决的麻烦
But the only thing you are to that man is a loose end.
那个女人呢 麦考尔
The other woman. McCall.
为什么来的是你不是她?
Why are you here and not her?
她和你无关
Don't worry about her.
奎因抓到她了?
Quinn got to her already?
她落到他手里了
(scoffs) She fell right into his hands.
嘿! 你现在要关注的是我
Hey! You need to focus on me
因为只有我能保护你
because I am your only protection.
如果你还想看到明天的太阳
You want to live to see tomorrow,
那就最好现在就开始交代
you better start talking.