如果奎因抓了你的朋友 那就没有什么明天了
If Quinn has your friend, there is no tomorrow.
你这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
我的意思是美国将会因为它的强权而付出代价
It means that America will pay for imposing its will.
自以为能做世界警♥察♥
Thinking it can police the world.
代价?
Pay?
你是说那个脏弹?
Are you talking about the dirty bombs?
奥马尔
Omar.
奥马尔 奥马尔!
Omar-- Omar!
发生了什么?!
GRIFFIN: What happened?!
我觉得他没有心跳了
I think he's going into cardiac arrest.
快点快点快点快点
Come on, come on, come on. Come on, come on, come on.
-要继续吗? -不用了 该死的
Keep going? Nothing. Damn it.
奎因找到他了
Quinn got to him.
在他的香烟里下了毒
Poisoned his cigarette.
他说“那就没有什么明天了”
He said, "There is no tomorrow."
是的 那是什么意思?
Yeah. What does that mean?
这只能意味着一件事
There's only one thing it can mean.
计划被提前了
The timetable has been moved up.
炸♥弹♥随时可能爆♥炸♥
The bombs could go off at any time.
嘿
Hey.
如果那些炸♥弹♥今晚就会爆♥炸♥ 我们必须赶紧行动起来
If those bombs are going off tonight, we have to move fast.
从向城市发出警告开始
Starting with warning the city.
事情没那么简单
It's not that simple.
这决定超出了我们的职权范围
That's a decision above our pay grade.
有什么好决定的? 人们危在旦夕
What's there to decide? Lives are at stake.
公众有权知道这事
The public needs to know.
是的 但这需要过程
Yes, but it's a process.
我会上报领导层 之后我会联♥系♥你的
Let me run it up the chain of command and I'll call you.
好吧 你就这么干吧
Yeah, you do that.
等下 你说今晚?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. Tonight?
你确定?
Uh-huh. Are you sure?
我确定 当德尔加多听到奎因已经抓到了麦考尔
Yeah, when Delgado heard that Quinn already had McCall,
他说“那就没有什么明天了”
he said, "There is no tomorrow."
因为某些原因抓住她加速了计划的进行
Grabbing her must've accelerated the timeline somehow.
我是说 一场爆♥炸♥
I mean, a-a blast,
任何一场在人群里的爆♥炸♥就已经够糟了...
any blast in a populated area is bad enough...
-是啊 -但是来自脏弹的辐射
Yeah. ...but the radiation from a dirty bomb
会导致数以千计的人死亡
could cause the deaths of-of thousands people.
痛苦缓慢的死亡
Slow deaths.
是的 并且将导致部分城市
Yeah, while making parts of the city
在很多年里无法居住
uninhabitable for years. (phone ringing)
是格里芬 告诉我
Griffin. Talk to me.
你现在能通知全城了吗?
Are you gonna alert the city now?
恐怕答案是否定的
I'm afraid that's a negative.
-什么? -上边不想引起恐慌
What? The powers that be don't want to start a panic.
他们觉得如果通告
They feel that an alert
会导致所有人同时逃离城市
would lead to more lives lost if everyone's trying to
这会导致更多的死伤
get out of the city at once.
他们觉得我们自己
They feel we stand a better chance
阻止威胁的机会更大
at stopping the threat ourselves.
你在和我开玩笑吗? 我们可不是我们想要的
Are you kidding me? That is not our call to make.
是的 这是他们想要的 而且已经在做了
Yeah, it's theirs. And they've made it.
出发!
AGENT: Let's go!
出发出发! 快点行动!
Go, go! All right, move out!
-立刻行动! -我必须得走了
Let's move it! Look, I got to go.
我们有任何发现我会通知你
I'll keep you posted on what we find.
操 不管他们了 我们能自己警告他们
No, screw that. We can warn them ourselves.
只要我敲几下键盘 城里的所有新闻机构都会...
A few keystrokes, and every newsfeed in the city...
不 等等 别这么干
No, wait. Don't. (groans)
我都不敢相信我会同意这点 他们也许是对的
As much as I hate to admit it, they might be right.
现在示警只会导致大量的恐慌
Sounding the alarm now will only cause mass panic.
那就得靠我们来阻止炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
It's up to us to stop the bombs from going off.
是啊
Yeah.
我猜我得取消情侣按♥摩♥了
I guess I'm canceling that couples massage.
好吧 如果要阻止他们
Okay, in order to stop them,
我们就先得知道他们在哪
we have to know where they are first.
我们知道德尔加多说过“目标已经被选定”
We know Delgado said, "The targets are chosen."
对于其他我们一无所知
Other than that, we're in the dark.
嗯 我是说 总该有人知道的
Well, I mean, somebody's got to know.
德尔加多不可能自己全安装所有爆♥炸♥物
Delgado wasn't gonna plant all of them himself.
那他的古巴大使♥馆♥清单上(有线索吗)?
Anything on his Cuban embassy list?
那上边信息量太大 我还在处理它们
It's tons of information. I'm still scrubbing through it.
好吧 那么同时我会给但丁通报最新情况...
Okay, meanwhile, I'll bring Dante up to speed...
什么?
What?
还有韦阿姨和黛利拉 我们必须警告他们
Aunt Vi and Delilah. We have to warn them.
我知道卡特说不要警告任何人 但是...
I know Carter said not to warn anybody, but--
不不不 他们可不是什么“任何人” 不是吗?
No, no, no. They're not "anybody," all right?
他们是家人
They're family.
罗宾也会希望他们离开城里
Robyn would want them to leave town.
好的
Okay.
脏弹?
VI: Dirty bombs?
上帝啊
Good Lord.
所以 这和他们为什么抓走妈妈有关?
So, does this have something to do with why they took Mom?
我们认为是的
We think so.
你们不能把这事告诉其他人
You can't mention this to anyone.
那我们现在该怎么办?
So what are we supposed to do now?
哈利和我会继续尽我们所能阻止它
Harry and I are going to do everything we can to stop it.
-那假如你们没成功呢? -我们不会让事情发找到那步
And what if you can't? I'm not planning on it
但为了以防万一
coming to that, but just in case,
你们俩都要出城去
you both need to leave town.
马上就走
Immediately. (inhales)
那罗宾怎么办?
What about Robyn?
我们会照看好她的
We're gonna take care of her.
但我知道她也会希望你们去安全的地方
But I know she would want you guys to get to safety.
我必须得走了 你们也是
MEL: I have to go. So should you.
嘿 我保证如果有任何消息
(quietly): Hey, I promise to call you
我会通知你们的 好不?
with any updates, okay?
-好的 -那就这样
Okay. All right.
梅...
Mel...
嗯?
Yeah?
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧
(sighing): Okay.
只带上必要的东西 尽量精简
Only take what you need. Essentials. Small bag.
这...这样做公平吗?
(inhales) H-How is this fair?
我是说 我是说别人还在这
I mean, I mean, we get to
等死的时候我们偷偷溜走
sneak away while everyone has to stay here and-and die?
我是说 那...那我的朋友怎么办?
I mean, what about... What about my friends?
爸爸还有凯莉? 还有翠茜?
Dad and Kelly? Trish?
我是说 他们该怎么办?
I mean, what are they supposed to do?
迪伊 宝贝 我明白你想说什么
Dee, baby, I hear where you're coming from,
但现在最重要的是我们先去到安全的地方
but the important thing right now is to get us to safety.
我们可以在路上讨论怎么通知他们
We can discuss how to tell them on the way.
这么做不对
It's not right.
我是说
I mean,
假如我们能帮忙找她呢?
what if we can help find her?
我们得待在这
We need to be here.
你没有听到她说的吗? 我们必须离开!
Did you hear what she just said? We have to go!
要走你走 我要留下
Leave if you want. I'm not going.
黛利拉.富尔顿! 我们没时间磨叽这个
Delilah Fulton! We don't have time for this.
我们现在就走!
We are leaving!
现在 去准备好你的行李
Now, go get your bag ready.
对不起 韦阿姨 但我不能丢下妈妈
I am sorry, Aunt Vi. But I am not leaving Mom.
我不能丢下那些我们关心的人
I'm not leaving everyone that we care about behind.
但丁 我希望你有些好消息
Dante, I hope you have good news.
也许吧 我找到那辆
Could be. I found the SUV
绑走罗宾的SUV了
that was used to grab Robyn.
我也许知道他们把她关在哪了
I might know where they're holding her.
怎么做到的? 你查了GPS记录?
How? You checked the GPS history?
差不多吧
Ah, something like that.
把地址发给我 我会在那和你碰面
Send me the address. I'll meet you there.