两次在监狱岛服刑
Two stints in Rikers.
勒索 非法持有枪♥支♥
Extortion, illegal possession of a firearm,
人身攻击 恶意人身攻击 谋杀未遂...
assault, aggravated assault, attempted murder...
可能列出他没犯过的罪会更容易些
It might be easier to list the crimes he hasn't committed.
纽约警局还有关于他
NYPD still has an open file on him
赌博和放高♥利♥贷♥的未处理案件 而且他们觉得
for, uh, gambling and loan sharking, and they think
他一直通过他的餐厅进行洗钱
he's been laundering the money through his restaurants.
但他们一直没有找到足够指控他的证据
But they haven't been able to charge him with anything.
所以因为警♥察♥正加紧查他
So with the police breathing down his neck,
泽维尔雇了群消防员
Xavier hires firefighters
来烧掉他的餐馆 然后骗取保险金
to burn down his place and collects the insurance.
还有谁比消防员更善于隐藏纵火的痕迹?
Who better than firemen to hide the signs of arson?
好吧 但什么是”山洞“?
Okay, but what's "the cave"?
是啊 还有为什么他们这么急着要去那?
Yeah, and why were they in such a rush to get there?
你在打给谁?
Who you calling?
某个可能知道消息的人
Someone who may know.
你好?
Hello?
-嘿 珊蔓 -你找到他了?
ROBYN: Sam, hey. Did you find him?
我们正在努力 但暂时还没找到
We're working really hard, but not yet.
但我有几个问题想问你 可能会对此有所帮助
But I have a question to ask you that might help.
你记不记得你♥爸♥爸提起过
Do you remember your dad ever talking
什么地方被叫做”山洞“?
about a place called "the cave"?
那是他和他朋友对桑德斯队长家的称呼
It's what he and his friends call Captain Sanders' house.
他们经常去那里玩扑克
They go there all the time to play poker.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
这很有帮助
That's helpful.
桑德斯队长知道我爸爸在哪吗?
Does Captain Sanders know anything about where my dad is?
我也不清楚 但是...
I don't know, but...
不管怎样 要坚强点 好吗?
Look, just stay strong, okay?
如果我查到了什么我会尽快联♥系♥你的
I'll call you as soon as I know anything for sure.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
请快点
Please hurry.
好了 查查看桑德斯队长
All right, looking into Captain Sanders.
服役30年 丰富的履历
30-year, decorated veteran.
我是说 他是 他曾是9-11后
I mean, he was, he was one of the heroes
坚守在世贸大厦的英雄之一
down at Ground Zero right after 9/11.
哦 是啊 我们在消防站见过他
MEL: Oh, yeah, we saw him at the firehouse.
他也卷进了这事?
Could he be involved in all of this?
我是说 胡安和德里克在杰夫失踪后就
I mean, Juan and Derrick race over to his place
马上跑去他的住处 这看起来可对他不怎么有利啊
right after Jeff disappears, it doesn't look great for him.
罗伯?
Rob?
你们俩能去下队长的家
Can you two go over to the captain's house,
看看他怎么说吗?
see what he has to say?
我有些事要处理下
I got something to take care of.
三个选择都很好
MAN: All three options will do the job.
这取决于你的目的
Just depends on your goal.
我的目的?
My goal? (stammers)
说实话 我自己都不太确定
To be honest, I'm not even sure.
我来给你说明一下
I'll break it down for you.
柯尔特1911 半自动
Colt 1911, semiautomatic.
射速非常高
Very high fire rate.
靠数量取胜
More quantity than quality.
柯尔特单动 威力大到吓人
Colt Single Action Army, big and scary.
不管你那它指着谁 他们都会吓得尿裤子
Whoever you point this at's gonna change their underwear.
沃尔特P99
Walther P99.
这宝贝有最大的弹夹
This baby's got the largest clip.
如果遇到僵尸末日我肯定选它
My personal choice for the zombie apocalypse.
我就不该来这
(exhales) I shouldn't be here.
我...
I'm...
我很抱歉...
I'm so sorry for...
浪费了你的时间
for wasting your time.
我能问问发生了什么吗?
Can I ask you what happened?
人们一般不会一时兴起来射击场的
People don't show up at shooting ranges on a whim.
我只是从没想过我会想买♥♥枪
I just never thought I'd consider buying a gun.
大多数人都没有
Most people don't.
直到他们需要用到
Until they need one.
* I got eight on the shot clock, boy, I'm not missing this *
* Mayweather sauce with the jab *
* I keep hitting but *
* Look at me now, drip down *
* Thought I was kidding, huh? *
* Came here to fight, know that, look at what happened *
* Know that captain came with the traps, came with the shoes *
* Came with the boosters, came with the Louis *
* In case you want it, do it *
* We gonna burn up the knife *
* We came here to fight, we came here to fight. *
你确定这是你第一次用枪?
You sure this is your first time?
看起来没人在家
Looks like nobody's home.
让我们转一转
Let's poke around.
有意思 你走路的姿势和
Funny, you're walking differently
你在消防站的时候不一样了
than you did at the fire station.
什么? 怎么会?
What? How?
-哦 怎么回事? -怎么回事?
Oh, what's up? What's up?
-我没有 -不 你有
I was not. Yeah, you totally were.
这么说吧 这就像 一种那男人的天性 你明白吗?
Look, it's, like, a primal thing for dudes, you know?
我们就像蜥蜴
We're like lizards.
知道他们是怎么鼓动喉结来显的更具威胁性的吗?
Know how they puff their throats out to appear more menacing?
你懂得 你的让所有人知道
You know, you got to let everyone know
你不是一道点心
that you're not lunch.
-那做我的点心呢? -那很好
What about my lunch? Well...
哦 不是吧
Oh, no.
怎么了?
What?
是我的错觉还是这就像是个刚挖的坟墓?
Is it just me or does that look like a freshly dug grave?
你和我想的一样吗?
You thinking what I'm thinking?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately yes.
车♥库♥里也许有铲子
There might be shovels in the garage.
哦 我有种不好的感觉
Oh, I have a bad feeling about this.
我走开下 很快就回来
I'll just, I'll be right back.
妈? 嘿
Mom? Hey.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
我想问你同样的问题
Was gonna ask you the same thing.
我一早上给你又发信息有打电♥话♥
I've been calling and texting you all morning.
-你都没回我 -真的?
You haven't responded. Really?
我就几小时没回你信息
I don't text you back for a few hours,
你就跑来堵我?
and you run me down?
你跟踪了我的电♥话♥?
Are you tracking my phone?
那是因为我没有收到你的回复
Only because I didn't hear back from you.
因为才发生的那件事 我得知道你没事
After what just happened, I needed to know you were okay.
迪伊 我要知道你在想什么
Dee, I need to know where your head is at.
我在想什么?
Where my head is at? (stammers)
我妈追踪我然后在路上堵我
My mom is tracking me down in the middle of the street.
你有考虑过我的感受吗?
How do you think that that makes me feel?
这就是问题所在 我不知道!
That's just it, I don't know!
除非由你来告诉我
Not until you let me in and tell me.
你要知道 对我来说在这世上没有什么
Look, there is nothing in the world I want more
是比你生活的更好更重要的了
than for your life to be better.
我知道我最近有些事做的不是很地道
And I know I haven't exactly done that recently.
嘿 迪伊?
GIRL: Hey, Dee?
一起来吗?
You coming?
我们能不能晚点再说这事?
Can we, uh, talk about this later?
我们可以吗?
Can we?
我保证
I promise.
那家里见吧
I'll see you at home.
嘿 罗伯
Hey, Rob.
事情怎么样了?
How's it going?
没看见队长 但在后花♥园♥找到了些好像
No sign of the captain, but looks like something
最近掩埋过的痕迹
was recently buried in the backyard.
痕迹?
Something?
是啊 比如 和人一般大的
Yeah, like, body-sized.
-我们正在挖 -哦 是我们吗?
We're digging now. Oh, we're digging?
如果找到什么我会联♥系♥你
We'll tell you what we find.
我正在去消防站和但丁汇合
I'm on my way to meet Dante at the fire house.
他正去抓德里克和胡安
He's picking up Derrick and Juan.
他们是时候开始交代了
About time they start talking.
来得正好