今晚6点 炸♥弹♥将会引爆
As of 6:00 p.m. tonight, the bomb will have detonated,
辐射物质会覆盖整座城市
shrouding the city with radiation.
在宣言里 假麦考尔说的是(一个)炸♥弹♥
In the manifesto, fake McCall says bomb,
不是(几个)炸♥弹♥
not bombs.
我不觉得这是一个失误
I don't think that's a mistake.
所以如果的确只有一个炸♥弹♥
So if there's really just one bomb,
那他会安装在什么地方?
where would he put it?
他会试图让它符合他的描述
He would want it to fit his narrative.
为了嫁祸给我
To blame me.
他必须将我的尸体摆在实际目标那
He would have to put my body at the real location.
哈利 奎因的系统里有发现
Harry, did anything in Quinn's system
在下曼哈顿区的目标吗?
point to a single target in Lower Manhattan?
没有
No. (exhales)
在奎因的系统里没有
Not in Quinn's system.
但我检索了奥马尔·德尔加多的行动轨迹
But I looked into the movements of Omar Delgado
和所有大使♥馆♥清单里的联络人
and all his contacts from the embassy list.
而看起来他们侦察了整座城市
And it looks like they scouted all over the city,
包括一小段自♥由♥公园的行程
including a few trips to Liberty Park.
自♥由♥公园?
Liberty Park?
奎因把美国称为一个”虚假的自♥由♥灯塔“
Quinn called America a "false beacon of freedom."
自♥由♥公园旁边就在自♥由♥塔
Liberty Park is right by the Freedom Tower.
美国信念的一个象征
A symbol of America's resolve.
是个发表声明的完美场所
Perfect place to make a statement.
还能带来更多的伤害
And do the most damage.
辐射尘能很容易的到达
The irradiated dust cloud would travel easily
布鲁克林 皇后区 新泽西区 斯塔滕岛...
to Brooklyn, Queens, New Jersey, Staten Island...
哦 我的天啊 简直是物超所值了
Oh, my God. Talk about bang for your buck.
应该就是这样
That's got to be it.
等等 哈利 如果奎因正在监控车辆
Wait, Harry, if Quinn is tracking the vans,
他是不是已经直到我们阻止它们了
he's gonna know that we stopped them.
没有 我已经想到了 为了以防万一
No, I-I'm already on it. I kept the signals moving
我让它们的信♥号♥♥保持移♥动♥
just in case.
我们只有不到半小时了
We have less than a half an hour.
哈利 联♥系♥但丁
Harry, call Dante.
我们需要排爆小组立刻搜索自♥由♥公园
We need the bomb squad to search Liberty Park now.
收到
Got it.
所有人后退 清空这个区域
OFFICER 1: Everyone get back. Clear the area.
后退 退到警戒线后边
OFFICER 2: Back off. Back to the line.
-很高兴看到你没事 -谢谢
Glad you're okay. Thanks.
你得来看看这个
You're gonna want to see this.
没有任何泄漏 队长
It's negative for any leaks, Captain.
收到 把它移出来 我会把它从这带走
Copy that. Clear out, I'll take it from here.
麦圭尔队长 这就是报♥警♥的那位女士
Captain McGuire, this is the woman who called it in.
她和我一起的
She's with me.
我们找到了什么?
What are we looking at?
这是我见过的最致命的装置
One of the most deadly devices I've ever seen.
你能拆除它吗?
ROBYN: Can you defuse it?
如果给我四五个小时的话...
Maybe if we had four or five hours...
队长 我们没有几小时 只有几分钟了
We have minutes, not hours, Captain.
好吧 那我们能做的就是
Well, then the best thing we can do is get
让尽可能多的人离开爆♥炸♥范围
as many people out of the blast radius as possible.
但辐射尘...
But the radioactive dust...
好吧 警员们 立刻让所有人后退
All right, officers. Get everybody back. Now.
-立刻马上! -好的 你们听到他说的了!
Now! All right, you heard him!
哈利?
Harry?
你来这干什么?
What are you doing here?
显而易见 这才是真正的事发地
Well, apparently this is where the action is.
你瞧我有严重的炸♥弹♥恐惧症
Look, I was having major bomb FOMO.
-不 -听着 我想要帮忙
No. Listen, I want to help.
我不觉得在这你能帮上什么忙
I don't think there's anything you can do.
那谁都能做
That anyone can do.
-我可不这么想 -嘿 你这是要干嘛?
I'm not so sure about that. Hey, what are you doing?
你不能被看到带着电子设备
You can't be seen with a computer.
那就让他们逮捕我 好不?
So let them arrest me, okay?
我是说 如果我能帮忙拯救城市 那就是值得的
I mean, if I can help save the city, it's worth it.
你懂的 如果我没做到... 那就不存在以后的问题了
You know, and if I can't... what difference does it make?
你看 我发现一个德尔加多的客户
Look, I discovered one of Delgado's clients
在南美因多起爆♥炸♥案而服过刑
did time in South America for a bunch of bombings.
假如那些炸♥弹♥中有
What if one of those bombs
能告诉我们如何解决这一个的呢?
can shed light on how to defuse this one?
如果不能的话...
And if it can't...
至少我们能在一起
I want to be with you.
如果我们要死 也要死在一块
If we're gonna to go out, let's do it together.
至少现在还没人会死
No one's going out just yet.
来吧 你肯定能做些什么
Come on, there's got to be something you can do.
比如取消计时器?
Maybe deactivate the timer?
这就是问题所在 没有什么计时器
That's just it. There is no timer.
这意味着它是遥控引爆的
Which means there's a remote detonator.
比如无线电啊 诸如此类
Radio signal, most likely.
-那这类东西的使用半径是多少? -可靠的情况下?
What's the radius on something like that? Reliably?
四分之一英里吧 大概
Quarter mile, maybe.
奎因的自负不会让他把这事交给别人
Quinn's ego would never let him leave this up to someone else.
他会自己来引爆的
He's gonna detonate it himself.
这就意味着我们阻止
Which means our best
这个炸♥弹♥唯一也是最好的机会
and only chance at stopping this bomb
就是在奎因按下按钮之前找到他
from going off is getting to Quinn before he presses that button.
这就意味着我们要在15分钟里找到他
Which means we have 15 minutes to find him.
奎因会在附近观察
Quinn's gonna stick around to watch,
他肯定会有快速撤离的计划 对吧?
he's sure to have a quick getaway planned, right?
而你在曼哈顿只有一个地方可以做到这点
And there's only one place in Manhattan you can do that.
-屋顶直升机平台 -没错
Rooftop helipad. HARRY: That's right.
在下曼哈顿只有三个直升机平台
There's only three helipads in Lower Manhattan.
而其中只有一个能俯览自♥由♥公园
But only one of them overlooks Liberty Park.
他就在那
MEL: That's where he is.
肯定在那
It has to be.
-那我出发了 -好的
I'm on my way. MEL: Okay.
立刻清空这个区域!
DANTE: Clear the area now!
所有人听着 我们需要清空这个区域 请配合
Everyone, we need this area clear, please.
这边走
This way.
-掉头! 快走! -别停下 别停下 别停下
Turn around! Go! DANTE: Keep moving, keep moving, keep moving.
哈利 我们走吧
Harry, let's go.
等等 等等 等一下
Wait, wait. Wait a minute.
你这是要干什么? 你又不是军♥火♥专家
What are you doing? You're not a munitions expert.
我知道 但你也说过我学东西很快
I know, but you've always said I was a quick learner.
嘿 队长 我是哈利.凯西吉安
Hey, Captain, my name is Harry Keshigian.
我很擅长解密 也许我能帮上忙
Pretty good with puzzles. Thought maybe I could help.
如果你不想死最好现在就离开
You need to leave now if you want to live.
这时候的交通状况很糟的
Traffic's really bad this time of day.
所以还是让我来帮你吧
Might as well just let me help.
准备好直升机
Prepare the chopper.
你来的太晚了 麦考尔
You're too late, McCall.
不要!
ROBYN: Don't!
不
No.
哈利 梅!
Harry. Mel!
快告诉我你们及时离开那里了
Somebody tell me you got out of there in time.
哈利? 梅?
Harry? Mel? (chuckles)
你输了 麦考尔
You lose, McCall.
也许吧 但你会和我们在这的人一起死
Maybe, but you're gonna die like the rest of us here.
-嘿 罗伯? -哈利?
HARRY: Hey, Rob? Harry?
是我 我们没事
Yes, we're okay.
躲在垃圾箱里 不过 你听到了 还活着
Covered in garbage, but, you know, alive.
对不起 我试图阻止它 但我没能做到
I'm sorry, I tried to stop it, but I couldn't.
嗯 关于这点...我们也没做到
Yeah, about that... Neither could we.
但我们...嗯 在从炸♥弹♥上移除放射性物质容器之前
But we managed to get everyone to safety before we, uh...
已经把所有人都转移到安全的地方了
removed the radioactive canister from the bomb.
-等等 所以说... -没错
Wait, so... HARRY: Yeah.
我们移除了放射物 只留下了炸♥弹♥
We removed the dirty, and left the bomb.
基本上来说 我们让它变“干净”了
We cleaned it, basically.
我的衬衫....就没那么幸运了
My shirt... not so lucky.
是你输了 奎因
You lose, Quinn.