Looks like he made the meet.
他们在里边 没有曼尼斯的踪迹
They're inside. No sign of Mannis.
这着火了 我们得去救他们
There's a fire. We need to save them.
小心点 我们里边还有没有其他人
Be careful, we don't know who else is in there.
-你没事吧? -他们要被活活烧死了
You good? They're gonna burn alive.
-救命! -救救我们!
JUAN: Help! JEFF: Help us!
-小心点! -继续走!
Watch out! Keep going!
-快来人啊! -我们在这!
JEFF: Somebody please! JUAN: Over here!
你还好吗?
You okay?
是的 我没事 快出去
Yeah, I'm good, go ahead.
快走!
Come on!
嘿 是回火! 回火!
Hey, backdraft! Backdraft!
(一种封闭火场中空气进入后引爆存积可燃气体的现象,极其危险)
我们被困住了
ROBYN: We're trapped!
那边的楼梯 那是我们唯一的机会
The stairs, that's our only chance.
跟着我
Follow me.
罗宾! 罗宾 能听到吗?!
Robyn! Robyn, can you hear me?!
罗宾! 罗宾!
Robyn! Robyn!
你还好吗?
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
你能别每次都搞这么刺♥激♥吗?
Could you stop almost dying?
我都快受不了了
It's killing me.
我尽量
I'll try.
为了你
For you.
-爸爸! -珊蔓!
Dad! Sam!
爸爸!
Dad!
说到底 这才是最重要的
End of the day, that's what it's all about.
家人
Family.
不不不! 我的钱怎么了?
No, no, no! What's happening to my money?
什么鬼?!
The hell?!
不不不不不!
No, no, no, no, no!
感谢你捐赠给双子塔现场救援者基金
泽维尔.曼尼斯 你被捕了
Xavier Mannis, you're under arrest.
你们没证据抓我
You got nothing on me.
事实上有 我们指控你谋杀未遂罪
Actually, we've got you on attempted murder,
这是你的主要罪名
which is your third strike.
其他都是小事了
Rest of it's just gravy.
把你的手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
我们走
Let's go.
啊 这真是完美 是吧?
Ah, it's a beautiful thing, isn't it?
-什么 你的小胡子吗? -嗯 那是当然的
What, your mustache? Well, yes, that of course.
但当一个像泽维尔.曼尼斯
But when a guy like...
这样的人能改过自新
Xavier Mannis can turn over a new leaf
并且乐于慈善事业的时候
and embrace the joys of philanthropy.
是啊 这的确是个完美的洗黑钱方法
Yeah, it's the perfect way to clean dirty money.
把它们都给捐了
Give it to a good cause.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
所以...
So...
你终于要让我看看你的劳动成果了?
you finally gonna show me what you've been working on?
不是那样的
It's not like that.
你不能就这么回来
You do not get to stroll in here
装作什么事都没发生
as if everything is okay.
你既没打电♥话♥ 又没发信息
You didn't call, you didn't text,
你也没告诉我这案子是怎么个情况
you did not tell me what this case was about.
-事情有点... -你打破了我们的约定
Things got a little bit... You broke our agreement.
听着 如果事情有危险
Listen, if it had been dangerous,
我保证会先联♥系♥你的
I promise I would have called.
如果有危险?
If it was dangerous?
那为什么你身上闻起来一股烟火味?
Is that why you smell like a bonfire?
我的意思是说...
(sighs) What I meant was...
如果我知道这事对你和迪伊有危险
...if I knew it was dangerous to you or Dee.
但这并不能说是对的
But that doesn't make it right.
所以...我很抱歉
So... I'm sorry.
其实我完全了解你的感受
And I know exactly how you feel.
今天我去堵了迪伊 就因为她没有给我回信息
I hunted Dee down today because she didn't text me back.
-然后我对你做了同样的事 -罗宾?
Then I did the same thing to you. Robyn?
我能理解你具有某种...能力
I understand that you have a certain...skill set.
这使得你觉得
That makes you feel that
你有责任去帮助其他人
you have a responsibility to help others.
-韦阿姨 -别说话 听我说完
Aunt Vi... No, no, hear me out.
你必须要明白
You have to understand something.
我也是有某种责任的
I have a responsibility, too.
就是保护迪伊 还有你
To protect Dee. And you.
即使你并不觉得你需要(这种保护)
Even if you don't think you need it.
而这就先要从让我知道
And that starts with me knowing
到底发生了什么事开始
what the hell is going on.
好吧好吧
Okay, okay.
我明白你说的了 阿姨
I hear you, Auntie.
但残酷的事实是...
But the hard truth is...
我永远也无法告诉你所有的事情
I will never be able to tell you everything.
但我能保证的是...做得更好
But what I can promise...is to do better.
尽我所能
I can.
我会让你遵守诺言的
I'm gonna hold you to that.
我知道
I know.
迪伊在楼上
Dee's upstairs.
她已经在等你了
She's been waiting for you.
我这就去和她谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to her.
嘿
Hey.
这次让我先说...
Before you say anything...
妈 我知道你这样盯着我
Mom, I know you're only checking up on me
只是因为你在担心我
because you're worried.
因为发生的那些事
Because of what happened.
但是 妈 我没事
But, Mom, I'm okay.
我不是说那不是件大事
I'm not saying that it wasn't a big deal.
但是真的 妈
But really, Mom.
我很好
I'm good.
我是说 我觉得我已经从
I mean, I feel like I've come out
我的...PTSD问题中...走出来了
of my...PTSD issues...
变得更加坚强
even stronger.
好像我真的可以把握得住了
Like I can really handle this.
对此我从不怀疑
I don't doubt that.
但这就是我在做的
But this is what I do.
其实连我自己也在挣扎
And even I'm struggling a bit.
你在说什么啊?
What do you mean?
失眠
Hard to sleep.
做噩梦
Crazy dreams.
梦?
Dreams?
奇怪的梦 令人不安的梦
Weird dreams, disturbing dreams.
嘿
Hey.
好了...
Well...
好了 也许我才是那个该盯着你的人
well, maybe I'm the one who should be checking up on you.
也许是这样的
Maybe you should.
你知道我有多爱你吗?
Do you know how much I love you?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
而且我能理解
And I understand it.
但...
But...
那没事的
it's a lot.
嗯 只要你知道我所作的一切
Well, just know that everything I do,
只是想要帮忙
is just me trying to help.
我明白的
I get it.
妈 如果你真想要帮忙
Mom, if you really want to help,
那就不要背着我
don't smother me.
训练我吧
Train me.