但你别想让我读这个东西
but you'll never get me to read that.
但你已经读了
But you already have.
你觉得我为什么抓你?
Why do you think I grabbed you?
我的名字叫罗宾.麦考尔
ROBYN (on recording): My name is Robyn McCall.
前CIA探员
I'm an ex-CIA operative.
美国需要为它的罪恶付出代价 为什么呢?
And America needs to pay for its sins. Why?
很神奇 是吧?
Uncanny, isn't it?
随着辐射扩散到整座城市
As radiation spreads across the city,
我会把这个视频发给全球的新闻单位
I'll send this video to newsrooms across the world.
历史只会记住你是个土生土长的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
History will remember you as nothing but a homegrown terrorist.
...当你看见这个视频的时候
...by the time you're seeing this,
成千上万的美国人将死去
thousands of Americans will be dead.
世界需要知道的是我将对此负责
The world needs to know that I am responsible.
是靠左边的门
HARRY: It's the door on the left.
我正在骇掉门锁
I'm hacking the locks now.
守卫刚刚走开
Guards moved in a while ago.
他们肯定是把她关在那里了
That's got to be where they're keeping her.
稍等下 我为你们开门
Oh, hold up. I'll get the door for you.
该死的 来晚了
DANTE: Damn it. Too late.
他们知道我们要来
They knew we were coming.
他们撤离的很快
They cleared out fast.
问题是他们去哪了
Question is, where were they going?
毫无头绪
No clue.
但奎因肯定想从她那得到什么
But Quinn must need something from her.
-否则... -为什么还要让她活着?
Otherwise... Why keep her alive?
也许这些服务器里的东西能帮上我们
Maybe there's something on those servers that can help us.
我已经在做了
HARRY: I'm already on it.
这些服务器正在进行自我清除程序
The servers were in the process of wiping themselves.
但我想我已经恢复了大部分数据
But I think I've recovered most of the data.
我正在进行仔细的检查
I'm scrubbing through all of it now.
那个CIA的囚犯怎么样?
What about the CIA prisoner?
他死前有说什么吗?
He say anything else before he died?
没有啊 只说“没有什么明天了”
No. Just, "There is no tomorrow."
伙计们...
Guys...
我觉得你们该看看这个
I-I think you should see this.
我的名字叫罗宾.麦考尔 前CIA探员
My name is Robyn McCall. I'm an ex-CIA operative.
当你们看到这视频时... 这是什么鬼?
By the time you're seeing this... What the hell?
...成千上万的美国人将死去
...thousands of Americans will be dead.
她不可能自愿这么做的
No way she did this willingly.
肯定是他们威胁他
They must've held a gun to her head.
即使是那样她也不会说这个的
Not even that would make her do this.
你们说的都对 这是深度伪造的
You guys are both right. This is a deepfake.
而且是伪造的非常漂亮的一个
And a damn good one.
在今晚6点 这些炸♥弹♥将会被引爆
As of 6:00 p.m. tonight, the bomb will have detonated,
放射物将覆盖整座城市...
shrouding the city with radiation...
6点?
6:00?
这比我们想的还要早
That's sooner than we thought.
我们得想办法阻止这一切
We got to figure out a way to stop this.
如果我们都不知道目标是哪
How can we stop them if we don't know
我们要怎么阻止他们?
where the targets are?
是啊 我也不知道在哪
Yeah, I don't know where,
不过关于这些炸♥弹♥是如何到那的
but I think I have a pretty good idea
我有个不错的想法
as to how the bombs are getting there.
根据这个时间戳
According to this time stamp,
这三辆白色货车在你们发现
these three white vans left the building
罗宾被带走前几分钟刚刚离开这栋建筑
just minutes before you guys discovered Rob was gone.
如果奎因计划着设计罗宾
If Quinn is planning on framing Robyn for this,
有人想赌罗宾是不是在其中一辆里吗?
how much you want to bet she's in one of those vans?
哈利 你能追踪这些车吗?
Harry, can you track those vans?
我得先找到它们
I got to find them first.
我看不清它们的车牌
I can't make out the plates on any of them.
好吧 我会通知卡特
Okay, I'll fill in Carter
让CIA帮我们一起找
and get the CIA to help us search.
-我会对这些车辆发布协查通报 -好的
I'll put out a BOLO for those vans. Okay.
好的 我来开 有没有什么关于妈妈的消息
Okay, I got it. Could be news about Mom.
老爸?
Dad?
额 你怎么在这?
Uh, why are you here?
因为我想知道一些该死的答案
Because I want some damn answers.
你妈现在到底又惹上了什么麻烦?
What the hell is your mother mixed up in now?
你知道什么吗? 到我车里说吧
You know what? Tell me in the car.
带上你的包
Go get your bag.
-你联♥系♥了老爸? -你让我别无选择
You called Dad? You left me no choice.
我不在乎你是不是生我气
I don't care if you're mad at me.
就现在来说 我最主要的是要保护你的安全和小命
Right now, my job is to keep you safe and alive.
好吧 我还是不会去的 直到...
Okay, well, I'm still not going. Not until...
够了 黛利拉
Delilah. Enough.
我们出发
We're leaving.
丢下妈妈是不对的
It is not right to leave Mom.
在这等死也是不对的
It's not right to stay here and die, either.
宝贝 你母亲不会想要这样的
Sweetheart, this isn't what your mother would want.
你知道吗? 这事由不得你
You know what? You got no choice.
到车上去 立刻!
Get in the car. Now!
找到你了 你个婊♥子♥养...
Found it, you son of a--
嘿 梅 但丁
Hey, Mel, Dante,
还有格里芬 我找到了藏在奎因系统里的一个GPS程序
Griffin, I found a GPS program buried in Quinn's system.
他就是靠这个追踪这些车的
It's how he's been tracking the vans.
但丁 你要往北走去地狱厨房♥
Dante, you need to head north towards Hell's Kitchen.
正在路上
On my way.
格里芬 下个路口向东
Griffin, head east at the next intersection,
去79大街
approaching 79th Street.
正往那开
Heading there now.
梅 第三辆车在你大概一英里的地方
Mel, you're about a mile out from the third van.
收到 正在接近
Copy that. Closing in.
罗伯! 哦 感谢老天!
Rob! Oh, thank God. Oh!
迪伊和韦阿姨呢?
Dee, Aunt Vi?
她们没事 已经安排出城了
She's safe. They're headed out of town.
-谢谢你 -没事
Thank you. Yeah.
我不敢相信我竟然让
I can't believe I let this happen
这一切发生在我家人面前
in front of my family.
-迪伊肯定... -他比你想像的还要坚强
Dee must be... She's stronger than you think.
她没事的
She's okay.
重要的是你现在没事了
The important thing is that you're safe.
奎因伪造了一个我的视频
Quinn made a video of me.
是的 我们看见它了 那是深度伪造的
Yeah, we saw it. It's a deepfake.
现在我们必须要阻止那些炸♥弹♥
Now we have to stop these bombs.
我们认为它们在车上
We think they're in vans.
这辆...
This one...
还有其他两辆正在前往未知目标
and two other ones heading to unknown targets.
-明白了吗? -明白了
Okay? Okay.
找到目标车辆
Approaching the van.
什么鬼?
What the hell?
未找到目标 这什么也没有
Negative, nothing here.
哈利 这到底是出了什么问题?
MEL: Harry, what the hell is going on?
那什么都没有 但丁和格里芬说
A whole lot of nothing. Dante and Griffin said
其他两辆车都是空的
the other two vans are empty as well.
这正是奎因想要的
Which is exactly what Quinn wanted.
当然
Of course.
他想让我们找到那个追踪程序
He wanted us to find that tracking program.
让我们追踪所有目标 把我们的力量
Chase each one down, spreading our resources out
分散到整座城市
all over the city.
为了浪费我们的时间
To waste our time.
只剩40分钟了
Only 40 minutes left
而我们对他们在哪还毫无头绪
and we still have no idea where to find them.
哈利 另外两辆车是往什么方向的?
Harry, what direction were those other two vans headed?
一辆往上西区 另一辆往布鲁克林
One to the Upper West Side, the other to Brooklyn.
而这辆是去市中心 嗯...
And this one was headed downtown. Mm-hmm.
有点不对劲
Something's off.
假如奎因是要把我们从正确目标引开呢?
What if Quinn is drawing us away from the actual locations?
其他目标 我又恢复了一些
Or location. I was able to recover a little more
深度伪造的视频 听听看
of that deepfake video. Check it out.