Right on time.
看起来他们刚从火灾现场回来
Looks like they just got back from a fire.
珊蔓:有什么进展吗?我快等不下去了
还好吗?
All good?
是珊蔓 我不想骗她
It's Sam. I don't want to lie to her.
但我也不想让她失去希望
I also don't want her to lose hope.
等我们确定了再说吧
Not until we know for sure.
还在调查 请再耐心些
他们在那
There they are.
那是个阻燃袋?
That a burn bag?
是个从火场偷钱的好办法
Be a good way to sneak stolen cash from a blaze.
你不会觉得他们又作案了吧?
You don't think they pulled another job?
去看看就知道了
Let's find out.
-那边的! -快跑!
Yo! Run for it!
站住! 警♥察♥!
Stop! Police!
他在哪?
Where is he?
杰夫.道尔在哪?
Where's Jeff Doyle?
你知道吗 嗯...
You know, um...
也许这活我们该轮流干 怎么样?
maybe we should be doing this in shifts, right?
穿着这双鞋? 才不要
With these shoes? No.
-继续 -好吧
Carry on. Right.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得这像不像个装尸袋?
That look like a body bag to you?
住手!
Stop!
给你们十秒从我的地盘上滚出去
You got exactly ten seconds to get the hell off my property.
放松
Easy.
我今早就见过你们了
I know you two from this morning.
狗屁戒酒会
A.A. my ass.
为什么你们要挖我的草坪?
Why are you digging up my lawn?
好吧 我们只是在找杰夫
Okay, we're just looking for Jeff.
杰夫? 你们他妈怎么会觉得他在这个洞里?
Jeff? What the hell makes you think he'd be in that hole?
我们相信德里克和胡安
We believe that Derrick and Juan
和他的失踪有关
had something to do with his disappearance.
在他失踪后
Right after he went missing,
我们追踪他们到这地方
we tracked them to this location.
他们前几天来过
They came by the other day.
我没见他们挖过洞
I didn't see them dig any hole.
等等 你觉得他们杀了杰夫
Hold up, you think they killed Jeff
然后把他埋在这?
and buried him here?
他们好的像亲兄弟
They were like brothers.
你看 在你许可的情况下
Look, with your permission,
我们可以找出答案
we-we'd like to find out.
这是杰夫?
Is it Jeff?
这里只埋着一大堆美金(美金上印着已故总统头像)
Only thing dead in here is a whole lot of presidents.
我的小伙子们到底惹上了什么麻烦?
The hell have my boys gotten into?
你们知道这钱是从哪来的吗?
You know where that money came from?
我们认为是杰夫 德里克和胡安
We think that Jeff, Derrick and Juan
合伙烧了一家餐厅来掩盖对它的抢劫
set fire to a restaurant to cover robbing it.
至始至终我都没想过他们
Never in a million years could I imagine
他们会干出这种事 从来没有
them doing a thing like that, never.
嗯 他们干了
Well, they did.
那么问题来了 为什么 他们为什么要把钱带到这?
The question is, why-why did they bring it here?
杰夫.道尔失踪了 也许死了
Jeff Doyle's missing, possibly dead.
你和胡安有重大嫌疑
You and Juan are the prime suspects.
你就不准备和我说点什么?
And you've got nothing to say to me?
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥自己的家人
Not ratting on my family.
“家人”?
"Family"?
胡安已经带着钱在去加拿大的路上了
Juan's halfway to Canada by now with that money.
也就是说这事只能你来扛
Which means you take the whole rap alone.
你要按警探的要求
You are gonna tell the detective
告诉他所有想知道的事
what he wants to know.
而且现在就要
And you're gonna do it now.
你们是不是偷钱了?
Did you steal that money?
-为什么? -为了你!
Why? For you!
我们为你才这么做的
We did it for you.
听着 这本该是一锤子买♥♥卖♥♥
Look, it was supposed to be a one-time deal.
本来很简单的
All right, easy.
没有人会受伤
Nobody gets hurt.
因为你的情况...我们想帮你
We wanted to help you with... your situation.
什么情况?
What situation?
我的身体状况
SANDERS: My medical condition.
9-11时我是现场救援者
I was a first responder on 9/11.
我和我们大多数人一样 吸入了太多的有毒尘埃
I, like a lot of us, ingested a lot of toxic dust.
发展成了哮喘
Developed asthma.
几年之后 变成多发性癌症
Couple years later, multiple myeloma.
我接受了治疗 我是幸运的
I was treated, I-I've been lucky.
-我有所好转 但是 -不是这样的!
I'm in remission, but... No!
他们给他寄了一大堆医疗账单
They buried him in medical bills.
是的 但这不是...
Yeah, but this is not...
队长 我们知道你要失去自己的房♥子了
Cap, we know you're about to lose the house.
不 德里克 这不是...
No, Derrick, this is not the way...
这不公平!
It's not fair!
这不公平! 队长!
It is not fair, Cap!
你差点死在那(世贸大厦)下边
You almost got killed down there.
他们却把你晾在一边
And they hung you out to dry.
我们每天把脑袋绑在裤腰带上
We put our lives on the line every day
他们却他妈的一点都不在乎 队长!
and they don't give a damn about us, Cap!
很明显 队伍里对此怨气很大
Obviously, there's still a lot of resentment amongst the ranks.
孩子 听我说
Son... Listen to me.
唯一重要的事情是
The only thing that matters
杰夫发生了什么 你必须得告诉我
is what happened to Jeff. You got to tell me.
-你们对杰夫做了什么吗? -没有 没有
Did you do something to Jeff? No, no.
那就告诉我发生了什么
Then tell me what happened.
当我们拿钱的时候
When we took the money,
我们不知道那是谁的地盘
we didn't know who owned the place.
但我们很快就发现了
But we found out real fast.
泽维尔.曼尼斯
Xavier Mannis.
泽维尔.曼尼斯是谁?
Who's Xavier Mannis?
你绝对不会想从他那偷东西的人
Not someone you want to steal from.
他肯定看到杰夫和安吉拉在一起了
He must've saw Jeff and Angela together.
并且意识到他在利用她调查这个地方
And realized that he was using her to case the place.
所以在那场火灾后...
So after the fire...
他绑走了杰夫
He grabbed Jeff.
他告诉胡安和我要在48小时之内
He told Juan and I we had 48 hours
带给他双倍被偷走的钱
to bring him double what we stole.
不然杰夫就得死
Or else Jeff is dead.
所以你们今天才这么干
That's why you pulled that job today.
胡安和我 我们之前只干过一次
We'd only done it once before, Juan and I.
我们不知道...
We didn't know...
我们能不能再次成功
if we'd be able to pull it off again.
你看 这就是为什么我们把第一次所得埋在你的院子里 队长
See, that's why we buried the first score in your yard, Cap.
如果我们发生了什么 你会知道的
If anything happened to us, you'd be notified,
但至少这样你有钱了
but at least you'd have the money.
胡安还计划着把那些钱带给曼尼斯 是吗?
Juan's still planning on taking that money to Mannis, isn't he?
这就是你为什么不想说
That's why you wouldn't talk.
你不想让我们妨碍他
You didn't want us trying to stop him.
交易在何时何地进行?
When and where's this exchange supposed to go down?
曼尼斯说不许报♥警♥
Mannis said no cops.
明白吗 只有我们自己单独带钱去
All right, as long as we show up alone with the money,
他才会放了杰夫
he'd let Jeff go.
考虑到曼尼斯的为人
DANTE: Consider who Mannis is.
一个有长♥期♥暴♥力♥犯罪史的职业罪犯
A career criminal with a long history of violence.
你真觉得只要你守信用 他就会守信用?
Just because you keep your word, you think he'll keep his?
醒醒
Wake up.
我拿到你要的钱了 现在放了他
I got your money. Now let him go.
计划改变了
Slight change of plans.
-我们说好的 -说好什么
We had a deal. Had a deal.
如果这事传到道上
If I let this pass and word gets out
说有人能从我捞好处...
in the streets that people can rip me off...
那我以后还怎么混
I simply can't have that.
那是胡安的车
DANTE: That's Juan's car.
看来他已经去见面了