他最后次喝酒
Last time he drank,
是在下厨的时候
he was cooking
然后睡着了
and fell asleep.
结果当我出来的时候 厨房♥着火了
And when I came out, the kitchen was on fire.
所以我要他向我保证戒酒
And I made him promise me right then
之后他就再也没有喝过酒了
that he'd never drink again.
我晚上一直陪着他
I stayed up with him at night,
经历了痉挛和呕吐
through the shakes and the sickness.
这不是什么美好的经历 但他的确做到了
And it wasn't pretty, but he made it.
他参加了所有的互助会
He went to all of his meetings,
也赢得了戒酒奖章
and he earned his sobriety chip.
他回到了工作
He did the work.
从那以后他就没有让我失望过
And he's never let me down since.
不过如果你不相信我说的...
But if you don't believe me...
不是的
No.
只是你让我想起了
It's just that you remind me
某个我认识的人
of someone I know.
我知道如果她在这种情况下她会怎么想
And I know how she'd feel if she were in your situation.
这是不是说你会帮我?
Does that mean you'll help me?
我没法做什么保证
Can't make any promises.
但我会找找看
But I'll look into it.
你家人怎么样? 他们还好吗?
How's the family? They okay?
嗯 迪伊还是躲着我
Well, Dee's been avoiding me,
而韦阿姨决定她必须知道
and Aunt Vi has decided she needs to be downloaded
每个案子的危险度
on the dangers of every case.
我明白了 对他们来说信息量太大了
I get it. It's a lot for them to handle.
是啊 很明显 我不能做什么保证 所以...
Yeah, well, I can't promise that, obviously, so...
我该怎么做?
what do I do?
你是最棒的
Your best.
你能行的
It's all you can do.
你脸怎么啦
ROBYN: Your face.
我不知该怎么说
I don't even know where to start.
你这是想刮胡子
What, did you start shaving
然后刮到一半又改主意了?
and change your mind halfway through?
-不是 -噢 是我喜欢
No. Aw, I like it.
这就像 唔 海路套餐似的
It's like, uh, surf and turf.
好吧 那是我都不碰的
Okay, I'm not even touching that one.
我们现在知道什么?
What do we have?
这次的客户?
This the client?
是的
Yeah.
但我还是追踪不到她的父亲
I can't track her father down though.
他的手♥机♥下线了 我得试试别的办法
His phone has been off-line. I'm gonna try something else.
他们真的很亲近
MEL: They seem really close.
是啊 但是有时可能会更爱酒
Yeah, but sometimes that bottle can get closer.
特别当你是个消防员的时候
Especially when you're a firefighter.
也许吧 有一瞬间 你就如同...
No, yeah. One minute, you're...
超级英雄 你命悬一线
a superhero, your life is on the line,
肾上腺素飙升
you're jacked up on adrenaline,
而下一刻 你只是...
and the next minute, you're just...
在家里 无所事事
home, doing nothing.
是啊 控制这种感情波动肯定令人不快
Yeah, managing those swings has got to be brutal.
更糟糕的是对消防员身体和心理
What's worse is the care firefighters get for both
方面的关怀一直...非常匮乏
mental and physical health is...severely lacking.
我曾有个表兄在布朗克斯当消防员
I had a cousin who was a firefighter in the Bronx.
家人们也尽可能的给予他支持
HARRY: Family was supportive as muchas they could be
但一切恶化的很快
but it all got so bad so fast.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-谢谢 -好了 我找到些东西 看啊
Thanks. All right. I got something. Look.
他有个体征检测账户
He's got a fitness tracker account.
如果它还是激活着 也许能告诉我们些什么
If it's active, it may tell us something.
等我一下
Just give me a second.
好了
Okay.
获得地址 正在确认
Got a location. Check it out.
仍有心跳
Heart's still beating.
但是过去三小时他没有走动
But zero steps in the last three hours.
这让我不得不怀疑
It's making me wonder whether or not
他是否是又开始酗酒喝到断片了
he started hitting the bottle again and passed out.
只有一个办法能知道了
Only one way to find out.
如果她父亲又开始酗酒了 额...
What are you gonna tell her if, uh...
你会怎么和她说?
if her father fell off the wagon?
我会尽量委婉的告诉她真♥相♥
Tell her the truth as gently as I can give it.
她有权知道
She deserves to know.
你好
Hello.
怎么?
What?
你不是杰夫
You're not Jeff.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
我只是想谈谈
I just want to talk.
如果知道你要来
Would've straightened up a little more
我会先稍微收拾下
if I knew you were coming.
你的腕带
On your wrist.
你从哪得来的?
Where'd you get that?
梅西百货
Macy's.
这不是我偷的 好不?
I didn't steal it, okay?
我是在那边...
I found it behind the...
那辆车后边找到的
Next to the car over there.
梅 我找到杰夫的车了
Mel, I found Jeff's car.
珊蔓是对的
Sam was right.
她父亲有麻烦了
Her father's in trouble.
我见过这个表情
I know that face.
一切还好吗?
Everything okay? (sighs)
被问了一整天了
Question of the day.
家庭问题
Family stuff.
如果你需要什么帮助 我就在这里
If you need anything, I'm here.
我不是很了解你的阿姨
I don't know your aunt,
不过你的孩子
but that kid of yours,
她是个战士
she's a fighter.
我猜我该和你谈谈 嗯?
I guess I owe you a talk, huh?
不是在催你
Wasn't gonna push.
梅 什么事?
Mel, what's up?
我们预先对杰夫的财务情况做了个了解
We did a prelim search into Jeff's financials.
结果一无所获 我们现在正在前往他任职的消防站
We came up empty. We're heading to his fire station now.
你可以想像 不管杰夫出了什么问题
You got to figure, whatever's going on with Jeff,
那里应该有人知道些什么
someone there knows something about it.
你们发现什么记得通知我
Let me know what you find out.
好的
All right.
但丁警探
Detective Dante.
-有什么发现? -只有一个能用并且
Got something? Only one usable print
不属于车主的指纹
that didn't belong to the vehicle's owner.
属于一个叫安吉拉.巴雷特的女人
A woman named Angela Barrett.
她有案底?
She have a sheet?
家庭暴♥力♥ 多次人身攻击
Domestic violence, multiple assaults.
但都被驳回
But dismissed.
不算是个模范市民啊
Not exactly a model citizen.
知道她是谁吗?
Any idea who she is?
不清楚 但我会找出来的
No. But I'm gonna find out.
-有事吗? -是的
Help you? HARRY: Yeah.
唔 我们是来找杰夫.道尔的
Uh, we're looking for Jeff Doyle.
咱们都一样
(chuckles) Join the club.
他今天被安排出勤 但他却没出现
He was scheduled to work today. He hasn't shown.
你们两位找他有什么事?
What do you two want with him?
我们是从他的 额 互助小组来的
We're from his, uh, support group.
-戒酒会? -是的
A.A.? Yeah.
很高兴听到他还在坚持
Glad to hear he's sticking with it.
一直如此
MEL: Like clockwork.
只是我们已经有几天没见到他了
Except we haven't seen him in a few days,
而且连电♥话♥也不回
and he's not returning our calls.
嗯 如果有人知道什么 那肯定是那边那两个人了
Well, if anyone knows anything, it's these two guys here.
那个高个和他的拍档
Tall one and his buddy there.
他们总是在一起 亲密无间
Thick as thieves. They're always together.
也许他们能帮上忙
Maybe they can help.