世界不会记得你的存在了
The world is not even gonna remember you existed.
还没结束 麦考尔
It's not over, McCall.
我和我在CIA的老朋友
I've got plenty more deals to make
会有大量的交易可以做
with my old friends at the CIA.
我来做的话就不会
Not if I can help it.
但肯定不会是你
(chuckles) But you can't.
你还不明白吗? 毕肖普只是第一个
Haven't you learned? Bishop was just the first.
你最好多和你爱的人呆在一起
You better keep your loved ones close.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
要好好关住他
Just keep him locked up.
这次要一劳永逸的
For good, this time.
麦考尔
(grunts) McCall!
这是为了毕肖普
That's for Bishop.
你该把这件扯衫脱掉了
You might have to retire that shirt.
我知道 可这是我才买♥♥了
(chuckles) I know. I just bought it, too.
哦 你想要多少衬衫我都给你买♥♥
Oh, I will buy you as many shirts as you want.
-那可谢谢了 -奎因怎么样了?
HARRY: Thanks. What happened with Quinn?
他不会再成为问题了
We will never have to worry about him again.
永远
Ever.
现在我担心的是要怎么向迪伊和韦阿姨解释这事
What I'm worried about is explaining this to Aunt Vi and Dee.
我该怎么说?
What do I say?
和她们实话实话就行
Just tell them the truth.
她们唯一关心的只是你的安危
The only thing they care about is that you're safe.
你担心死我了
You had me worried.
你可没那么容易拜托我
You're not getting rid of me that easily.
我们才刚开始呢
We're just getting started.
那就是那个幕后的人
The face behind the voice.
谢谢你刚才的协助
Thanks for the assist back there.
只是罗伯的朋友...
Hey, any friend of Rob's...
所以这就是你的团队
So this is the team.
-罗宾? -嘿
Robyn? ROBYN: Hey.
妈
DELILAH: Mom.
我的天啊
My God.
-你没事吧? -我没事 我没事
Are you okay? I'm okay. I'm okay.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
嘿 各位 等下 等我一下
Hey, guys, wait. Give me a minute.
迈尔斯 等等
Miles, wait.
听着 我知道你有许多疑问
Look, I know you have a lot of questions.
是啊
I do.
但现在不是时候 去吧
But now's not the time. Go.
陪着黛利拉
Be with Delilah.
很高兴看见你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
但是罗伯...
But Rob...
这事还没完
this is far from over.