最好快点 因为计划被提前了
Better hurry. With the timeline moved up,
我可不想在那等
I don't plan on waiting around.
嘿 如果你在我们救罗宾之前
Hey. It won't do Robyn any good
就被♥干♥掉了那对她没有任何好处
if you get picked off before we can save her.
我们需要制定一个攻击计划
We need to have a plan of attack.
我在听
I'm listening.
你别挂
Hold on.
我在 什么事?
HARRY: Yeah, what's up?
哈利 但丁说他找到了
Harry, Dante thinks he has a bead
关罗宾的地方
on Rob's location.
我们需要你能找到的关于那个建筑的所有信息...
We need whatever you can find on the building--
结构图 排水系统 可能的进出口
schematics, sewer tunnels, possible points of entry.
好的 没问题 给我地址
All right, yeah, give me the address.
这信息可靠吗?
How reliable is this info?
对不起 但这人是谁?
I'm sorry, who is this?
但丁 这是哈利
Dante, meet Harry.
他是这方面的奇才(巫师)
He's a wizard at this kind of stuff.
哈哈 她太夸张了
Ah, she's exaggerating.
巫师会用魔法之类的
A wizard implies something magical.
我应该说是个天才
I'm more like a genius.
所以说 你是个玩计算机的
Oh, so you're a computer guy.
他基本上的高颜值版的Siri
He's basically a better-looking version of Siri.
但他不会和你说“ducking”(不清楚这个什么梗)
But he'll never make you say "ducking."
好了 地址呢?
HARRY: All right, the address?
她在大西洋大街37号♥
She's at 37 Atlantic Ave.
好的 准备
All right. Stand by.
哦 这可有意思了
Oh, that's interesting.
这个建筑之前属于
The building was previously used
一个军方的私人承包商
by a private contractor for the military.
也就是说...?
Meaning...?
也就是说这地方是个堡垒
Meaning the place is a fortress.
我是说这我大概要用一分钟来
I mean, it's gonna take me a minute
找个好的进出点
to find a good entry point.
但丁 我会和你在那碰面
Dante, I'll meet you there.
你们两人都要抓紧点了
Please hurry. Both of you.
跟我走
Let's go.
在我和奎因说上话之前我哪也不会去
I'm not going anywhere until I speak to Quinn.
快走
Move.
马上!
Now!
我第一次已经听到了
I heard you the first time.
你说的再大声也不会
You saying it louder is not gonna make me
让我觉得怕你
any more afraid of you.
我说...
I said... (grunting)
放松点 麦考尔
QUINN: Easy, McCall.
我不想杀了你
I don't want to have to kill you.
至少现在不
Not yet.
你必须带着孩子们去你妈那 远离城市
马上就走! 我之后会解释的
警探但丁
DANTE: Detective Dante.
嘿 这里是哈利 我黑进他们系统了
Hey, it's Harry. I got into their system.
这个地方遍布安保
The place is crawling with security.
好消息是我可以帮你们躲开它
Good news is I can help you dodge it.
-听上去不错 -坏消息是
Sounds like a plan. The bad news is
它们 嗯 安保摄像头被一台服务器控制着
that their, uh, security cameras are controlled by a server
每30秒随机生成访问码
which randomly regenerates an access code
所以我一直会被踢下线
every 30 seconds, so it keeps kicking me off-line.
而在这我先假定你是男的
And here I thought you were supposed to be the man.
你要知道 我姑且把你这句话归结于
You know, I'm gonna chalk that comment up to the fact
我们都正承受很大的压力
that we're all under a lot of stress here.
但如果有一天
But don't be surprised if one day
你被订阅上了每月珍奇动物俱乐部
you end up being subscribed to
你也别觉得太惊讶
an Exotic Animal of the Month club.
等等
(chuckles) Hold on.
我被注意到了
I've been spotted.
这里是限制区域 你必须把车挪开
This is a restricted area. You need to move the car.
对不起 伙计 我在这转来转去为了找这个地址
Sorry, man, I got turned around trying to find this address.
嘿
Hey.
你觉得你能帮我找到这个地方吗?
You think you can help me find this place?
喂? 那边发生了什么?
Hello? What-What's going on?
我准备进去了
I'm going in.
不等梅吗?
Without Mel?
真的要我举出一大堆为什么
Do I really need to list all the reasons
这是一个坏主意的理由吗?
why that's a terrible idea?
你看 派对已经开始了
Look, the party's started.
只要这个警卫错过了报告时间
As soon as that guard misses
我们就是失去了出其不意的优势
a check-in, we lose the element of surprise.
我们现在要怎么做?
How we doing?
不太好 你身后的楼梯井里有两个警卫
Not good. You got two bogies in the stairwell behind you.
我开始明白为什么罗宾要留下你了
I'm beginning to see why Robyn keeps you around.
关于这我还以为是因为我收集的
And here I thought it was for my collection
稀有牛仔布呢
of rare salvaged denim.
哈利 往哪走?
Which way, Harry?
等等...我还不知道
I-- Wait, I... I don't know.
系统把我踢出来了 我正在重启
The system kicked me off. I'm rebooting now.
趴到地上 举起手来
On the ground. Hands out.
放松...
Easy...
嘿 伙计 关于这我们得谈谈
Hey, man, let's talk about this.
这就等不及了啊?
Just couldn't wait, huh?
好了 两位
HARRY: Okay. All right, guys.
好了 我回来了 所以...
All right, I'm back. All right, so...
一直往前走 然后左转
keep going straight, then bear left.
那应该有个楼梯井
There should be a stairwell.
沿着它爬到七楼 那里看上去
Take it up to the seventh floor, where it looks like
有三个守卫守着一道门
three guards are posted at a door.
收到
Got it.
你需要冰敷下
You're gonna want to ice that.
为什么要用脏弹 奎因?
Why dirty bombs, Quinn?
为什么要让成千上万无辜的人受折磨?
Why make thousands of innocent people suffer?
即使对你来说这也太残忍♥了
It's cruel, even for you.
他们才不无辜
They're not innocent.
这座城市是虚假的自♥由♥灯塔
This city is a false beacon of freedom,
而我要把它彻底摧毁
and I'm gonna tear it all down.
这和美国没有什么关系
This is not about America.
这只是我们的敌人对你的面试
You're auditioning for our enemies.
所以 谁要雇你?
So, who's paying you?
中国? 俄♥罗♥斯♥? 还是朝鲜?
China? Russia? North Koreans?
不是面试
Not auditioning.
通知他们所有人
Putting them all on notice.
所以...就算到了最后
So... when it comes down to it,
你也不过是个厉害的佣兵
you're just a glorified merc.
一个雇佣枪手? 就这?
A gun for hire? That it?
这事关权力
This is about power.
世界领导人们会
World leaders will trip over themselves
争先恐后的支持我
lining up to be in my favor
因为他们害怕成为我的敌人
for fear of being my enemy.
哈哈
Ah.
我得说你野心太大了
And here I am thinking you're overly ambitious...
结果你也不过是个普通的疯子
...when really you're just plain old insane.
不幸的是 你没机会看到了
Unfortunately, you won't be around to see it happen.
但不用担心 你会被人们记住的
But don't worry, your memory will live on.
这是什么东西?
ROBYN: (scoffs) What's this supposed to be?
什么宣言吗?
Some kind of manifesto?
这是你的宣言
Your manifesto.
好吧
(scoffs) Right.
你想把这事栽在我头上?
You're gonna blame this on me?
说的好像有人会信你似的
Like anyone is gonna believe you.
正相反 这是个完美的故事
On the contrary, it's the perfect narrative.
一个不满的前CIA探员
Disgruntled ex-CIA agent
抨击那个她认为背叛了她的国家
lashes out at the country she feels has betrayed her.
你还真是想多了
(scoffs) You really are delusional.
随你怎么对我
You can do what you want to me,