Is that true?
我很爱你♥爸♥爸
I love your Daddy very much.
因为他很聪明吗
Because he's such a clever man?
他是个天才
He is a genius.
你喜欢爸爸吗
Do you fancy my daddy?
当然了 怎么能不喜欢 他那么迷人
Yep! How could I not? He's so gorgeous.
但是 爸爸为什么不是你的男朋友
But then, how come my daddy's not your boyfriend?
那是因为
That is because
我配不上你♥爸♥爸
your dad's, like, too good for me.
没错 你♥爸♥爸就是这么好
Yeah. That's how amazing your daddy is.
- 你被我爸爸迷住了 - 相当迷
- You've got a crush on my daddy! - Oh, big time!
- 那是什么 - 看
- What's that? - Look!
这是我给米莉做的 这样她就会跟我做朋友了
I made it for Millie so that she'll be my friend.
甜心 你用不着跟所有人都做朋友
Honey, you don't have to be everyone's friend.
爸爸
Daddy!
别再这样了
Stop doing that!
你在这儿干嘛 你是负责接她的
What are you doing here? You're supposed to do pick-up.
我猜你的狗会需要点肉
I thought you might like some meat for the dogs.
我的狗吃素
The dogs are vegan.
狗不可能吃素
You can't have vegan dogs.
生日周末 耶
Birthday weekend! Yay!
我会来接你放学 然后我们好好玩一下
I'll grab you after school and we'll have so much fun.
- 我们来烧烤 耶 - 耶 有肉吃了
- We're gonna have a barbecue! Yeah! - Yay, meat!
- 再见 妈妈 爱你 - 爱你
- Bye, Mummy, love you. - Love you.
噢 对了爸爸
Oh, and Daddy?
妈妈迷上你了
My mummy's got a crush on you.
她误会了 我说我要揍扁你
She misunderstood. I said I'm going to crush you.
好像我会怕一个连芝士都不吃的左派贱♥人♥一样
Like I'd be afraid of a left-wing cunt who won't eat cheese.
谁说的 谢普 噢 你在这儿呢
Who said that? Shep? Oh, there you are.
你和周围环境融为一体了
You blend in so well to your surroundings.
你刚从阿富汗回来吗
You just get back from Afghanistan?
你看起来像个艺术品贩子的寡妇
You look like an art dealer's widow.
那可太幸运了
Lucky her.
我的灵媒跟我保证你两年前就该死了
My psychic promised me you'd be dead two years ago.
不太可能
Unlikely.
我现在可是这个星球上最强壮的男人之一
I'm one of the strongest men on the planet right now.
体味最强吧
Strongest smelling.
那纯粹是雄性激素的味道
That smell is pure testosterone.
我得回去了
I gotta get back.
贝芙和我正在做阿黛尔的一个新活
Bev and I are working on a big new commission from Adele.
她在卫报上看到了我们
She saw us in The Guardian.
卫报
The Guardian?
阿黛尔
Adele?
嫉妒别人还在出唱片吗 你...
Jealous someone's still making records? You...
等等 那是米莉
Hold on. There's Millie.
- 欺负奥丽芙的那个孩子 - 没错
- Kid that's been giving Olive a hard time? - Yeah.
我认识她爸爸 布莱恩
I know her dad, Brian.
他在我的普拉提班里
He's in my Pilates class.
在百老汇经营管道工作
Runs that plumbing business on the broadway.
有趣
Interesting.
- 小♥逼♥崽子 - 不 你别管
- Motherfucker! - No! Leave it!
别管 你会让她尴尬的
Leave it! You'll embarrass her.
我教过奥丽芙基本的跆拳道
I've given Olive a fundamental understanding of tae kwon do.
- 她选择不使用它们 - 放开我
- She's choosing not to use it. - Let me fucking go!
冷静 冷静
Calm, calm.
看到没
Hey, see?
我怎么抚养女儿用不着你指手画脚
You do not get a say in how I parent my daughter.
她不是你的女儿 白♥痴♥ 她是我们的女儿
She's not your daughter, shithead. She's our daughter.
是的 多亏了我
Yeah. Thanks to me.
傻♥逼♥
Stupid prick.
所以她去付账了然后她女儿对我说
So she goes to pay her bill and the daughter says to me...
"你很穷吗 我的房♥子
"Are you very poor? My house
比这个丑陋的小办公室大多了"
is much bigger than this ugly little office."
- 不是吧 - 她才六岁
- No! - Six years old!
就已经很趾高气昂了
The entitlement is extraordinary.
小孩也可以是混♥蛋♥
You're never too young to be an asshole, though.
我不想说 但是我很后悔让她感觉良好了
I hate to say it, but I regretted giving her such a good filling.
再来一瓶
Another bottle?
好的 这是阿根廷的马尔贝克
Oh, yes, please, man. It was the Argentinian Malbec.
- 今晚过得开心吗 - 是的
- You having a good night? - Yeah.
- 终于有机会不带孩子了 - 没错
- A much-needed break from the little one? - Yeah.
你为什么附和他
Why would you agree with him?
我不觉得带奥丽芙有什么不好 我喜欢她
I don't need a break from Olive. I like her.
嘿 我只是说有这次独处机会很好
Hey, I was just saying it's nice to be having this time,
偶尔就我们两个一起
just the two of us occasionally.
每个周末不是偶尔
Every weekend is not occasionally.
离开自己孩子的时间已经太长了
It's too long to be away from your own kid.
她跟她爸爸在一起
She's with her dad.
我...我觉得也没什么关系
I... I thought this was cool?
我希望她永远别过去
I wish she never went over there.
那你为什么还让他见她
Then why do you let him see her?
因为那是她爸爸 而且爱又不用花钱
Because he's her dad, and love don't cost a thing.
你说得对 总是 听着
. Lo. You're right, it's always. Lo. Look...
我很抱歉 我们...
I'm sorry, can...
我们能重新开始吗
Can we start again?
我觉得这时间我应该用来睡觉
I just feel like I should be using this time to sleep.
凯瑟琳 我没想冒犯你
Katherine, I didn't mean to offend you.
对不起
Sorry.
我有点乱
I've had a lot on my mind. Um...
我想跟你说
I've been meaning to tell you...
什么
Yeah?
我准备好再生一个孩子了
I'm ready to have another baby.
好吧
Okay.
这可是件大事 这比
This is a big step. This is
没想到你一步迈得这么大
bigger than what I thought you wanted, but...
你猜怎么着 去他妈的 我同意
You know what? Fuck it. Yes.
我同意 百分百同意
Yes, yes, yes. I'm in. I'm in, 100%.
- 你想什么时候开始 - 尽快
- When do you want to start trying? - Soon.
事实上 凯瑟琳 我们想到一块去了
Truth is, Katherine, uh, we're on exactly the same page.
这样如何 我们就从我搬去你那儿开始
How about this? How about we start with me moving in?
我已经打包了一些东西
I've actually already got some boxes packed.
我有个婴儿兜
I've got a little papoose.
我绝不会将婴儿置于危险的热饮底下
I would never carry a hot drink over the baby.
不用担心这个 在这方面我很靠谱的
That's out of the question. I'm very responsible in that sense.
我说太多了吗 要我闭嘴吗
Am I talking too much? Should I back up?
我会尽全力的
I'll do whatever it takes,
我的意思...
is what I'm trying to...
- ...是 - 好吧
- ...say. - Okay...
- 不行 - 不行 好吧
- no. - No, okay.
我需要通过捐献的精♥子♥怀孕
I need to do this with a sperm donor.
这是对我来说最安全的办法
It's the safest way for me.
- 捐献的精♥子♥... - 酒来了
- Sperm don... - Here we are!
等一下
Can you give us a minute?
天哪 有那么一瞬间我以为你是认真的
God, I thought you were being serious for a minute there.
- 我是认真的 - 好吧
- I'm not joking. - Yeah, right!
通过捐献的精♥子♥生个孩子 这样孩子就是你一个人的
Yeah, you have a donor baby so that it's all yours
和我保持安全距离 这对你来说什么都没变
and you keep me at a safe distance so nothing changes for you.
噢 我他妈 你是认真的
Oh, fuck me, you mean it.
我也感觉很糟 好吗
Well, I feel really badly about it, though.
你不爱我吗
Don't you love me?
我爱你 这就是问题所在 我恨谢普
I do love you. That's the problem. I hate Shep.
你当时是一个被男团里的疯子
You were a 23-year-old girl who
搞大了肚子的二十三岁女孩 你...
got pregnant by a lunatic in a boy band. You...
- 你不爱他 - 但我以为我爱过
- You didn't love him. - But I thought I did.
好吧 我不是谢普
Well, I'm not Shep.
我不会因为进戒毒所丢了我的唱片合约
I'm not gonna end up in rehab and lose my record deal,
因为我没有唱片合约
because I don't have a record deal.
我有医学学位
I have a medical degree.
我知道你不是谢普 但你可能会伤我更深
I know you're not Shep, but you could hurt me way worse.
我只是希望我们能继续约会
I just want us to keep dating.
我...我不是要跟你分手