You don't marry someone on a whim, because you're lonely.
你们没事吧
Everything all right?
你猜怎么着
Yeah. Do you know what?
我要过去再喝一杯 谢谢
I'm gonna go and get another one. Thank you.
听着
Look...
你走之后
since you left...
事情都很不顺
things have been unpleasant
而且我觉得很不舒服
and I have felt uncomfortable.
所以我们结婚吧
So marry me.
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
答应我
Say yes.
尽快 因为奥丽芙明早还要上学
Soon, because Olive has school in the morning.
你该回家了
Well, you should go home.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我无所谓 金针菇
That's fine by me, needle dick!
对不起
I'm sorry.
你的老二... 你知道的 你的老二很棒
Your dick is... You know, you have a really great dick.
我只是觉得...
I just think it's...
你在我得癌的时候跟我分手很奇怪
...weird that you would break up with me when I have cancer.
过分了
That's too much.
我不欣赏你偷我东西的行为
I don't appreciate you stealing from me.
一个单身妈妈 他偷一个单亲妈妈的东西
A single mother. He steals from a single mo...
- 你说完了吗 - 好吧
- You done? - Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
她真的很漂亮
It's just, she's really pretty.
你和奥丽芙能回家吗
You and Olive okay to get
还是需要我给你叫个车
home or do you need me to call you a car?
我不需要任何人的帮助
I don't need anything from anyone.
好吧
Right.
刚刚挺尴尬的
Well, that is embarrassing.
我不觉得她是超模
I wouldn't say supermodel.
她曾经是个超模
She was a supermodel.
法国总统和他的夫人来了
The French president and his wife are here.
爸爸
Dad!
嗨 宝贝
Yeah! Hi, baby.
- 我能有个Ins账户吗 - 那是多少盎司
- Can I have an Instagram? - How many ounces is that?
你不能
You're not getting it.
你能不能帮我劝劝她
Can you please speak to her about it?
那是个发布照片的应用
It's an app for posting pictures.
在社交媒体发照片
To social media?
没门
No way.
当所有人都开始
The government's dreams came true
自愿分享他们的想法时
the day everyone started
政♥府♥就高兴了 我怎么教你的
volunteering their thoughts. What did I teach you?
远离网络
Stay off grid.
这才是我的宝贝
That's me baby.
你俩真配
You two match.
很可爱 对吧
It's adorable, isn't it?
我融合了我们两人的风格
I've created a fusion of our personal styles.
军人配大款 我喜欢
It's military meets solvency. Love it.
拿上你的东西 大黄蜂
Grab your things, bumblebee,
跟爸爸妈妈过的第一个周末会是史诗级的
it's gonna be an epic first weekend with Mum and Dad!
谢丽宝宝 还是别让她叫你妈妈了
CherBear, let's call you something other than "Mum."
- 谢丽尔妈妈怎么样 - 谢丽尔怎么样
- How about Mama Cheryl? - How about Cheryl?
就这么定了
Done!
多好呀 我们这么合得来
Isn't it wonderful, getting along?
她就是条毒蛇 宝贝
She's a fucking snake, babe.
你太纯洁了看不出来
You can't see it with your pure heart.
小谢谢 别说了
Sheppy. That's enough.
我们给你带了点东西
Now, we have something for you.
牙齿美白凝胶
Teeth whitening gel.
我没被威胁 我能理解
I'm not threatened. It makes a lot of sense to me.
理解啥
What does?
你想跟谢普再生个孩子 这是精♥子♥
You wanting a second baby with Shep. It's cum.
我的老天
Oh, my fucking God!
眼疾手快 刚刚救了两千万条生命
Fast hands. Just saved 20 million lives.
我想帮你受孕 我会全力支持你的
I want to help you make this baby. You've got my full support.
我觉得最好的办法就是
I figured the best way was to
把精♥液♥吸入一支空的牙齿美白注射器
suction it into an empty tooth-whitening syringe
你就可以直接把它挤进去
and you can just, eh, squish it up there.
她真是个天才 我的谢丽宝宝
She's a little genius, my CherBear.
- 我不是... - 让我总结一下
- Uh... I don't... I... - Let me recap.
我的宝贝给我口了 给你弄来了你想要的精♥子♥
My lady sucked me off, got you the seed you wanted.
你会得到另一个孩子 并且还能保住你的钱
You get another baby and you get to keep your money.
你想要的一切都得到了 你还想要孩子 对吧
You have everything you wanted. You still want the baby, right?
- 我不用跟你上♥床♥了 - 不
- I don't have to fuck you? - No.
而且我不需要给你报酬
And I don't have to pay you?
- 不 - 而且我不需要给孩子
- No. - And I don't have to name the baby
- 起个愚蠢的名字 - 意志力是个好名字
- something stupid? - Ethos is a powerful choice.
好了 小谢谢
All right, Sheppy, shh.
那就做中间名吧
Middle name, then.
我好了
Ready!
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
来吧 宝贝 我们走
Come on, baby. Let's go!
那是什么 粉色儿童座
What's that? A pink booster seat?
- 耶 新妈妈给你买♥♥的 - 耶
- Yeah! New Mummy got you that! - Yeah!
系上安全带 你知道规矩
Click it in. You know the rules.
我星期一再给你带点 一起吃午饭吧
Oh, I'll pop over on Monday with some more. We'll do lunch.