领养服务
我一直梦想家里能够收养一个孩子
It has long been a dream of mine to open our home to a child.
一个宝宝 女孩 你们那最可爱的
To a baby. A girl. The cutest one you've got.
我非常乐意能收养你们那最需要帮助的孩子
Well, I'd be overjoyed to have the child in the most need,
无论年纪多大或者是否有吸毒
whatever the age or drug problem,
但是我女儿十分想要一个新生儿
but my daughter is quite specific about wanting a newborn.
一个长得像我的
One that looks like me.
有没有基♥督♥教的未婚少女要把孩子送人的
Are, um, Christian teens giving their babies away anymore or...
把他们的孩子安置在领养院
Placing their babies for adoption.
安置 没错
Placing, right.
因为我们离爱尔兰很近 所以我希望...
Because we're so close to Ireland, so I was hoping that...
你知道 像未婚的青少年会在假期消失
You know, like when unmarried teens would disappear on holiday,
为了不让天主教家庭蒙羞
as not to bring shame upon the Catholic family...
当堕落的女人
When fallen women were
没有得到咨♥询♥或适当经济支持的情况下
pressurized into placing their infants for adoption,
被迫把他们的婴儿送去领养
with no access to counseling or appropriate support?
你觉得现在还是这个情况吗
You were hoping that was still the case?
不是了 是吗
No. Is it?
不是
No.
现在不那么普遍了 母亲们面临的耻辱感减少了
It's not as common now that mothers face less stigma
而且谢天谢地 她们还有更多的选择
and, thankfully, have far more options available.
那... 真是好消息
Oh, that's... Wow. Excellent news.
干得好 很高兴听到这个消息
Good job. That's great to hear.
所以一个孩子要多少钱
So how much for a baby?
孩子不是用钱买♥♥的
Babies cannot be bought.
嗯 反正在这个国家不可以
Well, not in this country, anyway.
你的婚姻状况显示单身
Your relationship status says single.
你单身多久了呢
How long have you been single for?
你不该提这件事的
Oh, you don't want to bring that up.
她又要开始哭了
She'll start crying again.
没有 奥丽芙小时候我就和她爸爸分开了
No. I've been separated from Olive's father since she was a baby
这就是我上一段认真的感情
and that was my last serious relationship,
所以真的经过了很长一段时间了
so it's been a solid length of time.
不是这样的 妈妈 埃文不算吗
That's not true, Mummy. What about Evan?
你让他搬进来 希望我们组建家庭
You moved him in so that we could be a family
然后... 两周之前他刚和你分手
and he broke up with you, like, two weeks ago?
不 并不是因为分手才来领养的
No. This decision is not reactionary.
后来你说 "我要让他看看"
And then you said "Well, I'll show him,"
然后上网下载了申请表 你记得吗
and went online and downloaded the application, remember?
不
No!
我一直在关注这个途径
This has always been the path for me.
我并没有伤心
I'm not upset.
她非常上心
She's been so upset.
所以 如果你能给我们生个宝宝
So, if you could just get us a baby,
就可以解决我们这的问题
it'd really fix things up around here.
审查中我注意到一些
I'll be noting a few things
让我担心的东西 瑞安女士
that concern me in our review, Ms. Ryan.
我从未在家访中见过
I've never seen so much
这么多色情艺术品
pornographic art on display at a home visit.
乳♥房♥♥实际上是宝宝最喜欢的东西
Breasts are practically a baby's favorite thing.
这是另一个不要给我们大孩子的理由
Another reason not to get us a bigger one.
还有 你家里养了很多宠物
Also, you keep a lot of animals in the house.
这是非常危险和不卫生的
That can be very dangerous and unsanitary.
也没有那么多
There aren't that many.
暂时的 我们还会买♥♥更多
Yet. But we get more all the time.
不 我们不会再买♥♥了
No. We're not getting more.
- 但是你说过了 - 我没说过
- But you said! - I didn't say that.
你说了 我们在网上看松鼠狗
You did. We were looking at Pomeranians online
你说 小狗出生以后 我们也可以养一只
and you said, when the puppies were born, we could get one.
是吗 不不
Did I? No. No.
又来 你又说谎了
Here you are, lying again.
你在性方面撒谎
You lie about sex,
在男朋友上撒谎
you lie about boyfriends,
在哭的事情撒谎 现在你又在撒谎
you lie about crying and you're lying now.
你还要对什么撒谎了 说实话吧
What else are you lying about? Tell the truth.
他们不会把孩子给骗子的
They're not going to give a baby to a liar!
非常感谢您抽出时间
Thank you so much for your time.
恐怕我们不能推荐你
I'm not sure we can recommend you.
如你所知 我们联♥系♥了奥丽芙的学校
As you know, we reached out
作为兄弟姐妹报告的一部分
to Olive's school as part of the sibling report.
她有些行为问题
She has some behavioral issues.
奥丽芙 不 一定是搞错了
Olive? No, there must be some mistake.
我担心她已经完全失控了
I'm afraid she's quite out of control.
你和她的老师经常交流吗
Are you in regular communication with her teachers?
你和我的老二经常交流吗
Are you in regular communication with my dick?
我希望我没有越界 但去你♥妈♥的♥
I hope I'm not out of line here, but fuck you in the face.
我的狗每两个星期要梳洗一次
My dogs are groomed every two weeks
我从没见过它们像
and I've never seen them look as
在你的粗糙指甲旁边显得这么干净
clean as they did next to your crusty fingernails.
这叫做保养 去修修指甲吧
It's called self-care. Get a manicure.
反正收养只是我最后的选择
Adoption was only my last resort anyway,
因为捐精者把我吓跑了
since sperm donors creep me out
还有我的前夫不相信医生
and my ex doesn't trust doctors,
所以我试图操他 把我男朋友吓跑了
so I tried to bang him for real and it scared off my boyfriend.
是啊 我经历了这些
Yeah. I'm dealing with that.
然后你在我们家侮辱我和我的孩子
Then you insult my child and me in our own home?
所以 去你的 我会和我的孩子在一起
So, eat a dick, I'll stick with the kid I've got
你可以留着你的二手破烂婴儿
and you can keep your secondhand crack babies.
奥丽芙就是完美
Olive is perfect.
《单亲贵族》第一季 第4集
"除非你是一条丁字裤 否则别骑我的屁♥股♥了"
"Unless you're a thong, quit riding my arse crack."
"从你嘴里说出的最聪明的东西就是阴♥茎♥"
"The smartest thing to ever come out of your mouth was a penis."
"你妈妈真丑 打她就是虐待动物"
"Your mama's so ugly, smacking her would be animal abuse."
我得说 自从我注意到她们问候别人母亲
I must say, it's been a long time since a "Your mama" Related
她们这样已经很久了
incident has been brought to my attention.
我想奥丽芙和米莉可能受到了影响
I think Olive and Millie may have been influenced
大声恶劣地辱骂其他孩子
to hurl these vile insults upon the other children.
也许是一个年长的人 也许是家人
Perhaps by someone older, perhaps... at home.
简 你还要继续道貌岸然地坐着吗
Jane? Are you gonna carry on with this wholesome facade
还是告诉我们家里到底发生了什么
or are you gonna tell us what's really going on at home?
等一下
Hang on a minute.
米莉可能有易怒的情绪
Millie may have a fiery spirit,
但我从没听说过她
but I have never heard her
如此社会和伤人的语言
use such sophisticated and hurtful language.
"你上♥床♥的唯一机会就是
"Your only chance of getting
爬上鸡窝等着"
laid is to crawl up a chicken's butt and wait."
"如果笑是最好的药
"If laughter's the best medicine,
那么你的脸就能治愈艾滋病"
your face could cure AIDS."
我是说 我不知道米莉甚至知道艾滋病
I mean, I was unaware that Millie even knew about AIDS.
她从哪知道的这些
Where could she be getting this?
对不起 为什么我也要在这里
Excuse me, why am I even here?
奥丽芙和米莉总在一起玩
Olive and Millie have been hanging around together,
但那些话不是我女儿说的
but it wasn't my daughter saying this shit.
我想是这样的
Here's what I think's going on.
这两个女孩之间的新联盟
This new alliance between the girls
似乎有新的发展
seems to have hatched a dynamic
奥丽芙给米莉提供说词
whereby Olive is feeding Millie the lines to say
并担任监督角色
and taking a supervisory role,
而其他孩子则遭到辱骂
while other children are verbally abused.
你知道这到底是谁的错吗
Do you know whose fault this really is?
简的 没错
Jane's. Yeah.
简 我早就求你找出孩子问题所在
I begged you, Jane, to sort that child out
我会让奥丽芙和她做朋友
and then I pushed Olive to be her friend,
维持和平 避免惹事
just to keep the peace.
从性感到淫感给整个班里的学生排名
Ranking the entire classroom from hottest to thottest
我可不觉得是维持和平
isn't what I would call keeping the peace.
- 不 - 淫感是什么意思
- No. - Thottest?
是个缩写词 指的是淫♥荡♥
Yeah. It's an acronym. "That ho over there." It's a thot.
就是荡♥妇♥ 属于更饥渴的那类
It's like a thirstier type of slut.
性感到淫感
Hottest to thottest!
靠