如果我去世了
If I died, they would
他们会因为不同的父亲拆散两个孩子
split my kids up if they had different dads.
所以你不和我要孩子
So you won't have my kids
就是以防你去世以及奥丽芙需要移植骨髓
in case you die and Olive needs a transplant?
是这样的
Well, yeah.
这真是... 你就是个彻彻底底的疯子
Ah, that makes... You're a total psycho, you know that?
开始是精♥子♥捐赠 现在是谢普
First, a sperm donor. Now Shep.
我可以解释 因为...
I can explain, because...
一个无法通过尿检的男人
A guy who couldn't pass a piss test
对你而言是可以用来生孩子的
to qualify as a sperm donor?
你都没有保持起码的尊重跟我说一下
You don't even respect me enough to tell me.
我的确尊重你了
I do respect you,
但我们闹了点矛盾你就要撒手走人
but we have one fight and you're leaving.
我要走人完全是因为你要和别人生孩子
I'm only leaving because you're actively trying to get pregnant by someone else.
我是有原因的
I was being logical.
把你的胸露出来
Show me your chest.
- 埃文 - 给我看
- Evan... - Show me.
你应该上了他
You should've fucked him.
你们很配
You deserve each other.
而且你们都不配做父母
And neither of you should be parents.
妈妈
Mum!
快来 快来
Come on, come on.
- 爸爸再见 - 再见 宝贝
- Bye, Dad. - Bye, sweetie.
狗今晚可能会拉稀
The dogs might have the shits tonight
我建议你带他们去草地
so I'd give them access to grass.
你怎么能这么对我
How could you do that to me?
你是说男朋友那事 结束了
You mean boyfriend? That done?
为什么要把我的生活中积极的东西赶走
Why take something positive from my life?
关键是你为什么还要伤害我
What is the point in still trying to hurt me?
就是见到然后他问了几个问题
Hey, it just came up and that dude asks a lot of questions.
我在你女儿面前很尊重你
I respect you in front of your daughter.
- 我给她洗澡 喂饱她 - 该死的生菜
- I clean her. I feed her. - Fucking lettuce.
这是为什么
So why?
听着 是你要背叛他的
Listen. Project Betrayal was your idea.
我觉得我有责任让他知道
I felt I had a responsibility to let the dude know,
男人和男人之间的责任
man to man.
你没责任 你就是只虫子
You don't feel responsibility. You're a worm.
虫子是百分百的核心发力
Worms are 100% core strength.
这事怪你
And this is on you.
你试图背着你男朋友搞我 现在他离开了
You tried to fuck me behind your boyfriend's back and now he's gone.
如果你有什么值得被夺走的 我会抢过来的
If you had anything worth taking, I would take it!
但你一无所有
But you don't have anything...
除了我们
but us.
你就是个失败者
You're a loser.
妈妈
Mum?
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
是 我刚做了一个噩梦
Yeah, I had a bad dream.
没事的 妈妈
It's okay, Mummy.
我给你唱个歌♥好让你把这些忘了好吗
Do you want me to sing you a song to make you forget?
好啊 我很想听
Yeah, I'd love that.
对你的爱 让我自♥由♥地飞向世界
♪ This love I've got for you could take me round the world ♪
我想要看看你的爱
♪ Show me love Show me love ♪
我想要看看我们的人生
♪ Show me life ♪
亲爱的 让我明白爱究竟为何
♪ Baby, show me what it's all about ♪
你是我此生唯一需要的那个人
♪ You're the one that I ever needed ♪
让我看看你的爱 让我明白究竟为何
♪ Show me love and what it's all about ♪