I'm not gonna be able to ring you if you're already here.
啊对
Oh, yeah!
你觉得他们能长久吗
Do you think they'll even last?
奇怪的是 我觉得能
Weirdly, yes, I do.
所以你相信爱情
Ah, so you do believe in love.
不 我相信谢普傍上了一个有钱的老女人
No, I believe in Shep latching onto an older woman with money
我还相信那个女人疯了
and I believe in that woman being mental.
我相信宇宙
You know, I believe in the universe.
太棒了 简 我相信现实主义
That's great, Jane. I believe in practicality.
比如埃文 当然
Take Evan, for example. Of course,
他本来就会是个麻烦
he was always gonna be a problem.
当然 我想念他
Sure, I miss him.
尤其是晚上
Especially at night.
亚米希人会自己看牙 能有多难
The Amish learn to do their own dentistry. How hard could it be?
我可以上网课
I could take online classes.
亲爱的
Oh, babe.
我其实坚定地相信
I firmly believe, actually,
我们最大的困难也会是我们的指明灯
that our greatest struggles can also be our guiding lights.
你可以弄个鸡汤表情包了
You should meme that.
比如 当你
Like, for example, when you
给布莱恩发你的那些裸照的时候...
sent Brian those nude images of yourself...
那都是你逼的 简
You left me no other choice there, Jane.
对 好吧 你知道吗 首先 我当时...
Right, yes, and, you know, to begin with, I was...
...很生气
...really quite cross.
但是最终 让我想起要抓住自己的男人
But ultimately, it reminded me that I've got to keep chasing my man.
那之后
I mean, our sex life has
我们的性生活越来越刺♥激♥了
been tremendously more adventurous since then.
真的吗 你们都做了什么
Really? What sort of things are you getting up to then?
不 出去谈这个
Oh, no, have this conversation outside.
贝芙 我知道你如饥似渴 但我没法听这个
Bev, I know you're sex-starved, but I cannot listen to it.
不 贝芙 怎么了
Oh, no, Bev, what's wrong?
汤姆曾经经常想做
Tom used to be up for it all the time.
现在 他都不想碰我
Now, he barely wants to touch me.
是孩子的原因 让他变得毫无生气
Oh, it's the constant childcare. It's emasculated him.
好吧 你是四十年代穿越来的吗
All right, have you teleported here from the 1940s?
男人就是男人
A man's a man.
简 坐到花♥园♥里
Jane. Go sit in the garden.
不 她是对的 照顾家庭对汤姆是个大改变
No! She's right. Keeping the home's been a big change for Tom.
那为什么不带他出去玩儿玩儿
Well, why not give him a night out?
布莱恩和我在外面做很多事情
Brian and I do loads of stuff outside the house.
嗯 但是汤姆总是筋疲力尽的样子
Yeah, but Tom's just always so knackered.
把孩子放我这里 我照顾他们
Well, send the boys over to me. I'll look after them.
带你的男人去约会
Take your man on a date.
妈妈
Mum?
我能弄一个ins账号♥吗
Can I have an Instagram?
可以 你十八岁的时候
Yep. When you're 18.
但是米莉有ins账号♥
But Millie has an Instagram.
米莉 我希望
Well, Millie, I hope you're
你发了很多你的脸部照片
uploading a lot of very clear pictures of your face,
因为警局的失踪人口调查部
because the Missing Persons
在你被粉丝拐走后
division's gonna need those to find you
会需要那些东西来找你
when you are lured away by one of your followers.
妈妈
Mum!
- 什么 - 有可能发生吗 - 不会的
- What? Could that happen? - No.
你上过网吗 简
Have you ever been a woman on the internet, Jane?
全是纳粹和怪人
It's exclusively populated by Nazis and weirdos.
抱歉 米莉 但是你得把账户删了
Well, I'm sorry, Millie, but you are deleting that account.
不
No!
米莉 别尖叫了 拜托
Millie, stop screaming like that, please.
住口 蠢牛
You stop it, you stupid cow!
拜托 米莉
Please, Millie!
太好了 妈妈 谢谢你了 你够刻薄
Great, Mum. Thanks a lot. You're so mean.
你现在知道我每天都多艰难了吗
You see now what I'm up against?
抱歉 环保少女
Oh, I'm sorry, Greta Thunberg.
或许你可以召集全国的青少年
Maybe you could rally the nation's teenagers
帮你抗♥议♥
to help you protest against the
自己没法开ins账户的不公正
burning injustice that you can't have Instagram.
如果我就...
But what if I just...
奥丽芙 我说了不行
Olive. I said no.
做得好 亲爱的 坚持己见
Good for you, darling. Stand strong.
说实话 布莱恩
To be honest, Brian has
经常登录看模特的脚
been known to log in and look at models' feet.
是啊 他喜欢
Yeah, he's liked all the
一个什么美脚洞的账户
pictures on an account called Hoes' Toes.
美脚洞吗
Hoes' Toes?
- 是啊 美脚洞 - 都看什么呢
- Yeah. Hoes' Toes. - What did you see on there?
脚趾和洞
Well, the toes of hoes.
莫蒂三个课外活动都报上名了
Morty's got all three of his chosen extracurriculars.
汤姆 我们能先别谈孩子了吗
Tom, can we talk about something other than the children for a bit?
好啊 抱歉
Oh, yeah, sure. Sorry.
我没穿内♥裤♥
I'm not wearing any knickers.
我也是
Yeah, me neither.
我昨晚本来想洗 但是忘了
I was meant to put a wash on last night, but I forgot.
我有干净的内♥裤♥ 汤姆
I've got clean pants, Tom.
我故意没穿
I purposely left them off.
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you about it,
所以你就会一直想着这件事
so you would be thinking about my fanny.
天啊 埃文来了
Oh, my God. Evan's here.
去打个招呼吧
Let's go and say hello.
给我照张相 看起来自然点
Here, take my photo, so it looks natural.
天啊 她把孩子带来了吗
Oh, my God. She's not brought the baby?
好了
There you go.
我们什么时候开始庆祝哥伦比亚节了
Since when do we even celebrate Columbus Day?
自从妈妈错过了一个牙医后
Since Mummy nearly let a dentist slip through the net.
但我都不饿
But I'm not even hungry.
装作我说了什么很好笑的事情
Hey, pretend I said something funny.
为什么
Why?
因为成年人晚上在酒吧就干这个 笑
Oh, that's what grown-ups do late at night in pubs. They laugh.
汤姆和贝芙在那里 去打招呼吧
Oh, there's Tom and Bev. Let's go say hi.
奥丽芙 你能在酒吧保持清醒真是太酷了
Olive! How cool that you're awake! And in a pub!
你们好呀
Hey, you two!
我去吧台那边了
I'm just gonna go over to the bar.
睡衣真不错 伙计
Awesome pajamas, mate.
不 谢谢 我不喝了
Oh, no, thank you, I'm not staying.
我就是想来看看你怎么样
I just came to see how you're doing.
我挺好的
Yeah, I'm doing fine.
你可以跟我说实话的
You can be honest with me.
你看起来心烦意乱的
You look distraught.
你哭过了吗
Have you been crying?
- 没等太久吧 - 没有啦
- Hey! Hope you weren't waiting long. - Hey. All right.
我帮你点好了
I ordered your drink.
- 好的 谢啦 - 你的酒
- Yeah, thanks. - Your drink?
汤姆 你帮我拿一下耳环
Tom, I'm gonna need you to hold my earrings.
我今晚可能得跟人打一架了
I might have to get into a scuffle tonight.
- 你俩一起来的吗 - 我是桑德拉
- Are you two here together? - Oh, I'm Sandra.
我是埃文的同事
Me and Evan work together.
我们结婚吧
Marry me.
- 凯瑟琳 - 好吧...
- Katherine. - Okay...
我觉得你这么快就开始约会挺恶心的
I think it's pretty gross that you started dating again so soon,
但幸运的是我是个宽容的人
but luckily I'm a very forgiving person.
干嘛这样
Why?
你是吃醋了吗
Because you're jealous?
所以你觉得在前几周
So you thought you'd walk over here,
你不像样的道歉之后
after not so much as an apology
你就能直接过来 然后...
over the past couple of weeks and what? I just...
- 我就会跟你和好吗 - 不是和好
- Just take you back? - Not take me back.
我们结婚吧 没错
Marry me. Yeah.
你挺无礼的
This is insulting.
不 这就是你想要的
No, it isn't. This is what you wanted.
不是这样
Not like this.
你不应该因为孤独就一时兴起想结婚