你看新闻了吗 妈妈
Don't you pay attention to the news?
他们想摧毁我们原来的生活方式
They want to destroy our way of life, Mum.
我只是在保护我们
I'm only protecting us.
恕我直言 你说的就是废话
With respect, your opinion's garbage.
这就是言论自♥由♥的问题了
That's the problem with free speech.
直到你意识到它适用于每个人才是一个好主意
Great idea till you realize it applies to everybody.
妈妈 是真的
Mum, it's true. People are
不断有人来到这个国家 抢走了所有工作
coming into the country and taking all the jobs.
天哪 我竟然养了个托利党
Oh, my God, I've raised a Tory.
奥丽芙 来到这个国家的人就是你
Olive, the people coming into the country are you.
不啊 我出生在这儿
No, I was born here.
移♥民♥万岁
To an immigrant!
移♥民♥ 爸爸是这么叫他们的
Immigrant! That's what Daddy said they're called.
是吗 那我就不应该再抢你的饭碗了
Oh, did he? Well, I should stop taking all your jobs then.
比如刷厕所 打扫厨房♥ 整理...
Like scrubbing the toilet, cleaning the kitchen, tidying up...
不要
Hey, no!
夺回控制权 奥丽芙
Take back control, Olive!
打扫自己的房♥间 让英国再次雄起
Make Britain great again by cleaning your own room.
我只是在做你不会做的工作
I'm only doing the jobs you won't do.
莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥在泰坦尼克号♥中淹死了
So Leonardo DiCaprio drowned in Titanic
之后他再也没有和二十五岁以上的女人约会过
and then he never dated a woman over 25 ever, ever again.
不好 是米莉
Oh. There's Millie.
野兽 让我告诉老师她一直在欺负你
Beast! Let me tell the teacher she's been bullying you.
然后让事情变得更糟糕吗
Oh, and make things worse?
不可能的 她太强大了
No way. She's very powerful.
昨天 她让所有的女孩都说我的外套很丑
Yesterday, she got all the other girls to say my coat was ugly.
这件外套可是斯特拉·麦卡特尼的
That coat was Stella McCartney.
没见识的小猪
Tasteless little ditch pig!
你不能这么说一个孩子
You can't say that about a child!
如果我是在保护我的孩子
Can too, if I'm defending my child
和保罗爵士和琳达·麦卡特尼的孩子 那也可以
and the child of Sir Paul and Linda McCartney.
素食主义家庭 那还是她妈妈吗
From the vegan sausages? That's her mum?
妈妈们都是令人敬佩的 除了米莉的妈妈
Mums are very impressive. Apart from Millie's mum.
她是我唯一愿意宰杀的母牛
The only cow I'd happily slaughter.
我可以自己处理学校里的事情 别为我担心
I can manage things at school myself. Don't worry about me.
- 你很勇敢 确定吗 - 是的
- You're really brave. Are you sure? - Yes.
要迟到了 爱你哦
I don't want to be late. Love you!
爱你 生日快乐
Love ya. Happy birthday!
你好啊 简
Excuse me, Jane?
- 你的外套真丑 - 你在说什么
- Your coat is ugly. - What are you talking about?
我已经受够了你那恶毒的女儿和她的臭嘴
I have had it with your evil daughter and her demon mouth.
妈妈 我水杯忘拿了
Mum, I forgot my water bottle.
小甜心 抱歉 给你
Oh, hey, sweetheart. Sorry. Here you go.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day.
再见
Bye!
爱你哟
Love ya!
你需要解决你家的教养问题
You need to sort your family out.
凯瑟琳 我知道女孩们之间有点分歧 但...
Katherine, I know the girls have had their differences, but...
米莉有诵读障碍症
Well, Millie is dyslexic,
所以在沟通中会有一些不当
so things can get lost in translation.
米莉有个狗屁困难症
Millie is dicks-lexic.
是诵读困难症 一起喝杯咖啡怎么样
Mmm, dyslexic. Maybe a coffee morning?
我们可以讨论出一个策略 就我们这些妈妈们
We can hash out a strategy. Just us mums!
不
No, no.
不需要咖啡了
No more coffee mornings.
你们都不需要再摄入更多的咖♥啡♥因♥了
None of you need more caffeine.
如果你和家长教师会
It would be easier to solve these problems
有更多的联♥系♥
if you were just generally
处理这些问题就会容易得多
a little bit more involved with the PTA.
也许你可以...
Maybe you could...
也许我可以跟你男人上♥床♥
Maybe I could fuck your man.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
是的 我会每天都来找你的男人
Yeah. I will come for your man every day of the week
直到你能在家里进行一些有意义的
until you are able to have some meaningful conversations
关于同理心的对话
about empathy in your home.
做一个称职的妈妈并不是那么难
It is not that hard to be a decent fucking mum!
《单亲贵族》第一季 第1集
是我订的颜料
Oh, I ordered paint.
原来不是颜料
Oh! You're not paint.
我可以是颜料
I could be paint.
或者我可以是一个非常英俊的年轻牙医
Or I could be an incredibly handsome young dentist,
提前完成了工作
who's finished work early to
带你们出去吃晚饭庆祝奥丽芙的生日
take you girls out to dinner for Olive's birthday.
谢谢你 亲爱的 她喜欢牡丹
Oh, thank you. Honey, she loves peonies.
不 这是给你的
No, those are for you.
一般都是我们娘俩自己过生日
It's always just us on her birthday.
听起来很特别
Oh, sounds very exclusive.
是啊
Yeah!
你要去洗手间还是...
Did you need to use the bathroom or...
不 我没事
No, no, I'm good.
你知道我不只是一个周六男友
You do know I'm more than a Saturday guy,
对吧 我想成为这个家庭的一员
right? I want to be a part of this family.
你的确是这个家庭的一员
You are a part of this family.
重要的外♥围♥部分
An important peripheral part.
我真的很想被接纳
Well, I really want to be let in.
颜料
Paint!
那周末我们肛♥交♥一下怎么样
Okay, so how about this weekend we do anal?
啥 不是 我指的是从内心接纳
What? No, I meant "Let in." 'Cause we were talking about...
不是那个意思 那也太...
That's not what... 'Cause that's... I mean...
我有这个能力 而且还很擅长
I mean, I'll do it. Like, that's what I do,
但这... 那啥... 我不是那意思
but that's, um... That's... That's not what I meant.
好的
Okay.
帮我给贝芙问好 好吗
Say hi to Bev for me, will you?
还有 告诉奥丽芙我说了生日快乐
And, uh, tell Olive I said happy birthday.
我会的 爱你
I will. I love you.
再见 小怪咖
See you later, weirdo.
还有...
Oh, and just, um...
下次你来之前发个短♥信♥
text before you stop by next time.
天哪
Jesus.
你在和谁说话
Who was that?
埃文 大白天突然出现在这里
Evan, showing up here in the middle of the day, unannounced.
他越来越大胆了
Oh, my God, he's getting bold.
什么 你们才约会了多久
What, you've only been dating for what,
五六百天吗
five, six hundred days now?
是啊 现在他想请我吃晚饭
Yeah. And now he's trying to take me to dinner.
比如"慢点 你这个饥渴的小怪物"
Like, "Slow down, you thirsty little freak".
是啊 他一直很饥渴 不是吗
Yeah, babes. He is being thirsty, isn't he?
在你女儿生日那天出现
Turning up on your daughter's birthday,
给你送花 去他的
bringing flowers? Bin him!
如果他想打乱改变我们的计划 我就甩了他
I will bin him if he tries to change our arrangement.
我计划的很完美 一星期上♥床♥一次
I had it perfect. Bang him once a week,
剩下的时间过我的生活 还有免费的牙医
live my life the rest of the time, and free dental.
为什么我找不到一个只想单纯做♥爱♥的男人
Why can't I find a man who just wants to have casual sex?
因为你已经三十多岁了 这就是为什么
Because you're over 30. That's why.
这就是我们的处境 埃文挺好的
That's the landscape we're working in. Evan's lovely.
他没有意识到的是
What he doesn't realize is
如果我们见面次数越多 他就会越不喜欢我
he'll like me a whole lot less if he sees me more.
必须保持每周一次
You gotta keep it to once a week,
这就是我们维持关系的魔力
and that's the magic of our relationship.
- 妈妈 - 出发
- Mum! - Okay, here we go!
到了
Here you go.
好了
Okay.
头盔给我
You give me your helmet.
好像没人在家
Looks like nobody's home.
亲爱的 我好想记错时间了
Oh, honey, it looks like I got the time wrong.
抱歉 是我的错
That's my fault, I'm sorry.
真是蠢...
Dumb motherf...
爸爸
Daddy!
小甜心
Hey, sweetheart!
这样偷偷出现是很危险的
It's dangerous to sneak up like that,